Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay

joemann
    Casual
    Casual

My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay Empty My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay

Post by joemann Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:54 pm

This coming weekend I'm going to begin a new character to do a Gough cosplay.

Obviously going to use his armor and bow, but what I am trying to figure out is what kind of melee weapon would he use?

Also, would he use a shield?
    I was thinking of using the Great Club, Large Club, or the Dragontooth, but I don't know what is the most Gough-ish.

For a shield I was thinking the Giant's Shield or just going without one.

Stat-wise I was going to pump Vit to 40, Str to 40, End to 40, and Dex to 20. This is a PVE only build too. I may go a little above 40 End to help with equip burden.

Rings: Cloranthy and either RoFAP or Havel's; whichever is the most Gough-ish.

Ideas or suggestions?
    Thanks a ton too!
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay Empty Re: My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay

Post by StiffNipples Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

No shield, just dual Dragon Bone Fists.  

Gough is a boxer. You could also use Caestus.  

I used Hawk/Leo Ring and Havels for my cosplay of Gough. You'll want a lot of HP too if you want to PvP as the Greatbow is a backstab fisher magnet and to get shots off you sometimes need to eat a hit (hence Leo ring).

Gough Cosplay
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay Empty Re: My first cosplay will be a Gough cosplay

Post by SirArchmage Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am

What a coincidence. I just made a Gough cosplay in my thread of builds.
    http://mmdks.com/3dva
    Can easily switch to other weapons if you feel the need to, just un-equip the great bow so you don't fat-roll.
    joemann
    Casual
    Casual

Post by joemann Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:28 am

I forgot Gough was a boxer. I only ever killed him once on my main to get his gear and that was a while ago.

Thanks for the tips.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello! Here's my version: http://mmdks.com/1rgl

happy
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

I has a sl 30 Gough cosplay to help other in Anor Londo. I just used a Man-Serpent Greatsword, as it was my most powerful melee weapon.
    But I've seen people use a Club, Large Club, Broadsword, etc.
    I know Gough goes to town on you with his fists when you fight him, so I'd suggest Cestus or Dragonbone Fist (STR). I used RoFaP and Hawk Ring most of the time. If I were to make him a high level, I guess I would have switched the first for Havels maybe.
    I used a Silver Knight Shield too, just because I figured the archers in Anor Londo are trained by him (I think). But something like a Eagle Shield/East West Shield might be nice (eagles, 'hawk-eye'). silly 
    Oh yeah, I used a Composite Bow (sometimes Pharis) most of the time at first because I needed a large amount of Dragonslayer arrows!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 pm