Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Derpwraith
bunnywink
Spurgun
MikailArksot
SolaireOfAstora
Soul of Stray Demon
SarahCassandra
Hart
MichaelZyskowski
nsane32
Jester's Tears
Dibsville
Encore
Latitoast
Elite Knight
cerealaire
KrazykevS10
Hatsune Miku
GenericUsername
Carphil
SirArchmage
PlasticandRage
passivefamiliar
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Marino.
Serious_Much
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
JoeBroski09
Chen
Forum Pirate
Leet
Tolvo
Murkulanvippi
Emergence
Kiva the wanderer
ResIsBestStat
shadowzninjaz
43 posters

Random Off-Topic

KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Random Off-Topic - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Off-Topic

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 pm

The problem was I hated having to fight people all the damn time.How stupid must you be to keep attacking someone stronger than you? I went easy on the dumba**es and they never got it. You might ask why,answer is so that I never actually got in trouble for fighting. It would have looked bad had I left them bleeding on the floor.I'm not a fan of mindless violence and they were some pretty pointless fights.

I see the same types around all the time,little cowards who think acting all tough and being aggressive with their friends behind them somehow proves something.Idiots.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:The problem was I hated having to fight people all the damn time.How stupid must you be to keep attacking someone stronger than you? I went easy on the dumba**es and they never got it. You might ask why,answer is so that I never actually got in trouble for fighting. It would have looked bad had I left them bleeding on the floor.I'm not a fan of mindless violence and they were some pretty pointless fights.

I see the same types around all the time,little cowards who think acting all tough and being aggressive with their friends behind them somehow proves something.Idiots.

People try to act like their **** hangs to the ground.

I knew people like that in high school.

Most of the time, the hard asses had a really bad home life. Horrible parents. Poor. Just a bad life in general and that's how the coped with it.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 pm

And marino, that could still be assault on a minor regardless of if you hit them or spanked them.

Shoulda just hit em. That's just me though.

Sometimes humiliating someone is 10x worse though.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm not too worried about getting in trouble for this . My Family has quite a good Reputation at the Police .

My Uncle for example prevented the r*pe of a Female Police Officer and now there are more Cameras installed around the Carnival .

But yeah, i went too far, i'm a terrible Person .
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Marino. wrote:But yeah, i went too far, i'm a terrible Person .

Who said that? Kids gotta learn.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    KrazykevS10 wrote:The problem was I hated having to fight people all the damn time.How stupid must you be to keep attacking someone stronger than you? I went easy on the dumba**es and they never got it. You might ask why,answer is so that I never actually got in trouble for fighting. It would have looked bad had I left them bleeding on the floor.I'm not a fan of mindless violence and they were some pretty pointless fights.

Most of the time, the hard asses had a really bad home life. Horrible parents. Poor. Just a bad life in general and that's how the coped with it.

I have a perfectly average p*nis and I'm okay with it. Seriously,I don't get how violence somehow makes you a badass. The last fight I remember in school saw a guy attack me from behind,trying to get as many hits in as he could before I turned around. I grabbed him and knee'ed him in the face a bunch of time and tackled him. Then he tried to get up and kick me in the face and get behind his friends. He's lucky he missed,if I had lost a tooth,I'd have beaten his nose into his brain and not stopped until he was twitching.

Sorry for the anger,little cowards like that disgust me.It's all I had to deal with and I am still so sick of it.It always took all of my self restraint to not just kill those idiots,they were the kind of people who would have called the cops if I broke bones.
    There are a lot of wannabe gangsters around here,thinking threating old women with a penknife makes them cool,pretty sad thing for a ten year old to do.And all the robberies happen in the homes of old people who live alone,they come in groups and beat them senseless then grab what they can and run.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Nobody said it, but it makes me feel better about myself .

I'll se if i get arrested tommorow, so if i'm not back in around 24 Hours you may be able to follow the Trial of "The Spankinator" silly 
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:37 pm

We find you guilty of the crime of making a local punk's bum red and making his friends laugh at him.It has left him deeply emotionally scarred and in constant fear of hands.

We sentence you to 2 years in prison and a fine of 100,000 dollars!
     The Murgence
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 pm

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DOLLAR no see 
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm

But....but.....damn....he isn't a yank.

I have no further comments on this matter,I shall go hide in a corner.
    :black-crystal:
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:53 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

I have a perfectly average p*nis and I'm okay with it. Seriously,I don't get how violence somehow makes you a badass. The last fight I remember in school saw a guy attack me from behind,trying to get as many hits in as he could before I turned around. I grabbed him and knee'ed him in the face a bunch of time and tackled him. Then he tried to get up and kick me in the face and get behind his friends. He's lucky he missed,if I had lost a tooth,I'd have beaten his nose into his brain and not stopped until he was twitching.

Sorry for the anger,little cowards like that disgust me.It's all I had to deal with and I am still so sick of it.It always took all of my self restraint to not just kill those idiots,they were the kind of people who would have called the cops if I broke bones.
    There are a lot of wannabe gangsters around here,thinking threating old women with a penknife makes them cool,pretty sad thing for a ten year old to do.And all the robberies happen in the homes of old people who live alone,they come in groups and beat them senseless then grab what they can and run.

I wasn't literally talking about someone's **** size.

I was saying people like to walk around and put up a front like their **** don't stink but in reality they just hate themselves.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm

I was just displaying that I'm not an idiot who loves his genitals,not taking what you said to heart.People today have some pretty stupid values,they actually do care too much about stuff like that.

Anywho,I'm having a lot of trouble looking for a Battlefield clan on Xbox.So far the choices are clans full of people aged 10-15,strict mil-sims that take themselves too seriously,competitive tryhards or clans that advertise that they play Battlefield but in reality only play Black Ops 2 and Halo 4.
    To put the statement into context,I'm looking for people to play BF3 as I miss playing it and it's no fun alone but all the nice players have moved on it seems.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Especially in the states.

It's disgusting. This whole place is a *** joke.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Marino. wrote:It's pretty common for us Carnies and Gypsies to stand up for others .

I know all about those guys .

When i was in School they tried to gang up on me after class, there were like 20 Guys and i only had an argument with one of them .
    He would always try to run away from me (he was scared ****, i was pretty much twice as big as he was) so his Guys could jump into my back, the one thing that went through my Mind was that i can't fall down or i'm dead .

Anyway, i managed to catch that f*cker, broke his Nose and tore his T-Shirt while the other Guys would kick my *** and jump into my bag until a few Teacher came by and ended our Fight .

The next day we had this big Class Talk, we apologized to each other and got along well enough the following Years .

Yeah, Gankers Shrug 

I'm actually much shorter than most men, I'm 5"4', but I never have to fight in situations like that. I just glare, and explain why attacking me is not a good idea.

I'd guess its the way I carry myself, because I've never yet failed to intimidate my way out of a fight if given the chance, even against groups. (I focus on the leader. He's the only one that matters most of the time.)

I don't always get the chance, but thats why I spent 13 years doing jujitsu. I might not win, but at least one of them is leaving in an ambulance.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Unfortunately I'm not a very intimidating looking person, I've won nearly every fight I've ever been in.  But I'm a fat funny looking guy, so whenever people even told stories about me beating people up, nobody believed it.  They'd start a fight with me to prove the rumor wrong, then I'd punch them in the throat and then pick them up and toss them knocking them out.  Next guy hears about it, "Fatass Max beat somebody up?  Pffttt."  It was a horrible endless cycle that I always hated, because I hate fighting.  But I'm a very paranoid person with anger problems, so to me a fight is always kill or be killed.  So I always tried to kill my attacker before the fights would get broken up, I'd probably be in jail if no one had ever broken up a fight I'd been in, because I would have killed the other person.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I go beserk if actually in a fight. Think the hulk, minus the superpowers. (or that crazy evil demon thing inuyasha does, if thats a better reference for you.)

I don't even get to remember them. I just get told stories later.

The most recent version is "I don't know who that was, but it was not my brother, and I never want to see him again," in reference to me in a fight with an abusive boyfriend of my mothers.

I put some work into the intimidating posture, specifically to be able to avoid fights unless absolutely necessary, because someone is going to get hurt should I get that far. I don't stop untill I'm physically incapable of continuing, so its really either me or them.

I can reign it in once I've obviously won though, and I'm rarely in public without a friend near by who knows how to hold me should I get out of hand.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:19 pm

That's pretty scary, Pirate . I find it admirable that you try to avoid fights .

I'm considering to really learn how to defend myself .
    I'm 1,75 Meters tall and weigh around 100 KG, i think Boxing would be a good choice .

What do you weigh ?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Boxing would help, or even kick boxing.

I kick boxed for years and i have yet to get beat up (i've been jumped though) but there was nothing i could do about that. They were cowards and couldn't take me 1 on 1 so they all had to jump me.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Well I don't want to injure sombody, and I really don't want to go to jail for injuring sombody, so its my best option.

Its actually a result of PTSD. Got in a fight in second grade, with a fifth grader (he was picking a fight with a friend,) who choked me out (like my vision was going black.) Since then, whenever I feel threatend, I go balistic. (dude got knocked out cold by a flying donkey punch from a girl further back on the bus. Pretty funny, looking back.)

Anyways, I'm 190 (86kg). Mostly muscle, though I could stand to lose 20 pounds. (working on it, problem is I like food.)

Its not defined muscle though. I just look, for lack of a better term, solid. Its tough to tell its muscle unless you see me flex.

Problem with boxing is it doesn't defend your legs. A few solid kicks to the side of your thigh and you won't be able to get around anymore. Not really an issue with untrained fighters though. I'd go kick boxing, honestly.

As I said, I do jujitsu. Its great in that it can be used right away (unlike some of the striking martial arts, like karate, that can take years to be useful in a fight) but it doesn't have any strikes, so in a street fight I have to be wiling and capable of taking a few hits while I try to get ahold of something.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Yeah kick boxing and jujitsu would be your best bet.

Jujitsu would give you more variety. But it is possible in a street fight to completely forget anything about your fight training and completely freak out and swing haymakers and get knocked the *** out (i've seen it happen.)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Then they haven't been training seriously enough. It should be instinct, and one should be doing live sparring to be used to using it in an actual combat situation.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:53 pm

****, Pirate . That's awful .

I lift a lot, I push 70 KG and i manage 25-30 KG with my biceps, I have a pretty strong upper Body but everything under my Chest is pretty much untrained .
    Atm i do around 40 Extreme Sit Ups every Night .

Kick Boxing does sound good .
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Push? as in bench press? I can do (according to the converter) 117 kg. (260 pounds)

Legs (as much as I hate working them) are important though.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I don't fight people, I hate using violence to end conflict. It's only happened once and it didn't end well for any one involved. 

So apparently my PS3 controller can't be fixed, so I'm going to have to by a new one. I'm leaping with joy.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah, i meant Bench Press .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:18 pm