Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Elite Knight
BartholomewWenceslas
Encore
KrazykevS10
FinPeku
Forum Pirate
HereticForLife
Laveidem
PlasticandRage
Reaperfan
AnCapaillMor
ResIsBestStat
Carphil
Hue
Marino.
Leet
Dibsville
SadPanda
22 posters

Moments in Video Games Where you were Legitimately Scared

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Moments in Video Games Where you were Legitimately Scared - Page 2 Empty Re: Moments in Video Games Where you were Legitimately Scared

Post by Encore Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:43 pm

When I realized I failed so bad in Heavy Rain, all hope was with the reporter.

Most of the game, actually.
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Moments in Video Games Where you were Legitimately Scared - Page 2 Empty Re: Moments in Video Games Where you were Legitimately Scared

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am

Anytime I'm running away from something in a first person game and I can't see them. This happens a lot in Amnesia. While I'm on the topic I can't think of a single second I was playing Amnesia that I wasn't at least slightly scared.

In a lot of RPGs (Dark Souls included) I tend to take down bosses right against the wire and in that tight situation where the boss is low on health and I'm low on health I get terrified. The last thing I want to do is die right at the end of a boss fight and have to redo the entire thing.

My entire blind run though of DeS was terrifying for me because I didn't want to lose any of my stuff and I didn't know what was coming next, which I hadn't experienced really ever before on a game so hard as DeS (I used the wiki far too much for DkS which is why I vowed to do DeS entirely blind).
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 am

Honestly? Slender. In the daytime.
    Screamed really loud with my family around too.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:49 am

the only game that actually kinda scared me was silent hill 2, the sory was very engaging so i really got into and there were a lot of parts in the game where i was like 'oh crap! oh crap! oh crap!'
    @carphil re4? you disappoint me that thing was anything but scary, its an action game.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:02 am

RANT wrote:the only game that actually kinda scared me was silent hill 2, the sory was very engaging so i really got into and there were a lot of parts in the game where i was like 'oh crap! oh crap! oh crap!'
    @carphil re4? you disappoint me that thing was anything but scary, its an action game.

I was 13 and I hated (still do) those weird regenarators D:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am

lol
    Bontee
    Bontee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bontee Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

RE4 and Silent Hill 2.

RE4 because of Regenerators. Those things... Also, Ashley. Terrifying. 

SH2 because of EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING!
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 am

Ring, ring...

Spoiler:
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:Ring, ring...

Spoiler:
    It's not the BP version ;_;
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:22 pm

RE2 was the scariest game I played... especially since I didn't have a memory card the first time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm