Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki...

StainedShuriken333

Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki... Empty Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki...

Post by StainedShuriken333 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 am

I may have just overlooked it, but I spent 15 minutes trying to find this thing on the wiki and I could not.

Anyway, I was in lower burg and killed some assassins and dogs, had low health and was about to swig est and I died out of nowhere. No idea another enemy was around, but it killed me with a projectile. It ran in front of me after it killed me and I have no idea what it was.

Best way I could describe it: It had the colors of a BP (black w/ red tint), but it had the body of a spider. I was hollow at that time so I couldn't have been invaded.

Anyone know what it was? Totally was not expecting it and it just kicked my ***...
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki... Empty Re: Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki...

Post by FexDS Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am

What you found is known as a Drift Item or Vagrant
    StainedShuriken333

Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki... Empty Re: Encountered a creature and cannot find it on the wiki...

Post by StainedShuriken333 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 am

Yes! That is exactly it. The evil drift item was the one that attacked me. Thank you.
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am

Yup, sounds like a Vagrant. I always leave dark stains and drop items in the burg when i am hosting, which probably causes a good bit of newer players to see a Vagrant early on.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 am

Definitely a Vagrant as others have mentioned, I remember the first time I encountered one I was eating and just sitting at a bonfire, and suddenly had the utter **** startled out of me as it crossed right in front of the camera.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 am

In all of the time spent playing the game, I have only seen one of these things. And, it was in the Kiln.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 am