Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths

Neandertom

Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths Empty Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths

Post by Neandertom Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 am

Hey,
    I've gone through the game several times, but that just happened, and I was really surprised, since I could not find any info on this on the wikis.

When I was invaded by Kirk in the Depths, after defeating him and going towards the basilisks, there was a black-and-red crab-like creature, like it was belonging to Kirk himself, farther in the Depths, not long after I defeated Kirk.

I cannot remember perfectly, but I think it gave me one Humanity when I killed it, which wasn't really hard.

I cannot help but wonder what was this weird creature, it was the first time I saw it, and I never heard or read about it anywhere on the web!

Thanks!
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths Empty Re: Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths

Post by Azran Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:17 am

It's a Vagrant, the wikis do have info on them.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths Empty Re: Unknown crab-like creature in the Depths

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 am

Very rare. yesterday I saw one in a hosted world (NLR, near Beatrice). The host didnt see it, walked through the fog gate, but I killed it because it attacked poor Beatrice lol. big grin
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Vagrants

....took me more than 1000 hours before I ran into one, and that was in someone else's world. Did finally run into one in my world too.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm

I always thought the page was too difficult to find. With how often this same topic is brought up, you'd think the wiki'd have been edited a long time ago... anyways, I added Vagrants to the enemies page! Now they'll be easier to find.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Enemies

I put the wrong header type, so they stick out a bit in the Table of Contents, compared to other mobs... but since they're always what people are looking for, I figured I'd leave it like that!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am