Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
IV_Mark_VI
Jester's Tears
Dibsville
Odinbear
8 posters

Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How?

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How? Empty Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How?

Post by Odinbear Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:23 pm

How do you get to undead burg without activating the touchdown of the red wyvrn?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How? Empty Re: Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How?

Post by Dibsville Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Open Valley of the Drakes, head to Darkroot Basin, go up Havel's Tower.
    Or you can backtrack through Undead Parish from Darkroot Basin.
    You can also jump straight into the Lower Undead Burg, then unlock the shortcut between the Burg and Lower Burg.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How? Empty Re: Hellfire wyvrn undead burg bypass... How?

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Go around.
    (You'll need Master Key for this)

Go to New Londo. Then unlock the door which goes to blight town. After that, head to Drake Valley and to the elevator that is there. It will take you to the Grass Crest shield  and a Black Knight is. (Also wherer Mr. Hydra hangs around)

After that. Walk up and head right (To Mr. Hydra), but instead of going to Hydra, keep going right till you get to a door. That will take you to the Watch tower basement where Havel is hanging around. 

Ta-da.

EDIT: Go to hell Dibs. :*
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Why does this matter by the way?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Once you touch the bridge he will be there anyway.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 am

Carphil wrote:Once you touch the bridge he will be there anyway.

Incorrect.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 am

Myztyrio wrote:

Incorrect.

really? If you take the parish route he wont be there? 3 years and still discovering things, amazing!
    O1va_
    O1va_
    Regular
    Regular

Post by O1va_ Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:59 am

Jester's Tears wrote:Go around.

Don't even need master key if you go through new londo, kill ingward and open the floodgates to valley of the drakes. Can't get to havels tower, so you'll have to go through parish.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:16 am

Carphil wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:

Incorrect.

really? If you take the parish route he wont be there? 3 years and still discovering things, amazing!
    If you go around so that you don't see him land in the Burg before leaving, he will never appear in Parish.

Additionaly you can backtrack in Burg to get to the place where you first see him from the other side, so you can see Hellkite appear from thin air as he spawns. silly
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 am

O1va_ wrote:
    Jester's Tears wrote:Go around.

Don't even need master key if you go through new londo, kill ingward and open the floodgates to valley of the drakes. Can't get to havels tower, so you'll have to go through parish.

Yea, but that takes TIMMMEEEEEE. 
    All the speed runners has the Master Key. Be like the cool kids. FEEL like the cool kids.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 am

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Why does this matter by the way?

It don't matter, but I got summoned in UB. And the host kept pointing for me to go towards where he first appears. I was like, wtf, but went running and the wyvrn landed o. The bridge , flew off, while the host cheered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 pm