Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 24 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:11 am

brosidon84 wrote:my psn is brosidon84 and my SL is 120

U wanna join this cov we r very respective people and are fun

We would welcome u 2 join and if u got any question we r gladly 2 answer them

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 24 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 am

As Shadows said, feel free to join or ask anything we are glad to help people out.

Just say the word. biggrin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 am

You are most certainly welcome to join The Exiled brosidon84!! So, Greetings follow Exiled! Proper Bow 

If you haven't already please read the OP (original post) which are the first 6 pages of this thread. Feel free to ask questions here. There are plenty of people willing to help in any way they can.

robsthedon is our official combat trainer and will be more then willing to assist you with any skills you might wish to learn or improve upon. He will probably post a welcome shortly. Or maybe tomorrow since it is late for him. happy He usually likes to check out new members skill level so he can better assist you if you so desire.

Also, all Exiled members (which includes you now) may go to:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21939-exiled-of-ariamis-trade-and-crafting#451576

and acquire whatever weapons, armor, shields and items you may need to make your Exiled build(s). The Exiled Covenant will pay the bill. I do not require proof of your build. Your honor is all that is expected. Though if the requested items are a bit over the top they have been asked to notify me for approval.

Feel free to PM me if you should need too. I am unable (still) to add you to our psn chat since I need to make a new acct. But someone will do the honors very soon, my friend. Just be patient.

Chose your Exiled soul level 55/60, 80. or 100. Though I will inform you that most events are held at sl 100. Later today I will post info on upcoming events and such. And hopefully some of us can meet up in the Painted World for some fun as well!!

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 am

Indeed, welcome brosidon hope you stick around, our SL's are 55/60, 80 and 100.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 am

Welcome brosidon84.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 am

Welcome brosidon84!! Looking forward on seeing you on the chat and game soon. Add one of us on psn and we will get you to the chat.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:We tell u the basics stuff cause u are a bit new to us and only most active people people are on the chat and stuff or people have things 2 do irl.

Ranks ups in this cov happen from helping other cov members or playing with them, ranks mostly come from showing up and playing in our cov events like the warfare event or some that we don't host    

You guys are gonna have to get past the fact someone's join date on the forum doesn't coincide with their skill. You know this because when we dueled i beat you as many times as you beat me.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 am

TooLeet wrote:
    shadowzninjaz wrote:We tell u the basics stuff cause u are a bit new to us and only most active people people are on the chat and stuff or people have things 2 do irl.

Ranks ups in this cov happen from helping other cov members or playing with them, ranks mostly come from showing up and playing in our cov events like the warfare event or some that we don't host    

You guys are gonna have to get past the fact someone's join date on the forum doesn't coincide with their skill. You know this because when we dueled i beat you as many times as you beat me.
    Amen.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 am

TooLeet wrote:

Chill Too, don't turn this into I'm the bestest rant/argument we kwow you are good. Or at least I do happy

Amen indeed.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 am

Always try to avoid discussions on stupid, nonsense things,lets be honest it doesn't matter who knows how to fight or duel or whatever, we are all equal nothing more.

I'm not better than anyone but noone is better than me, that goes to everyone of you guys ( its an general message i know you guys are not selfish) a lot of people spent their lives saying that they are better than anyone and trying to make other people feel bad.

anyway the thing is don't make this tread a discussion tread, take to Pm ifs possible

@Tooleet Amen bro.

just like age doesn't determinate maturity.

i can be a 5 years old kid and i can be Mature as hell
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 am

Hello Everyone, My name is Kahldris Ducard and I was curious if I could join this band of warriors, I have been keeping up with your exploits, and wish to pledge myself to our Furry Queen. I can adapt to many lvls, tho I am currently lvling since I just switched to ps3. PSn is Kahldris_Ducard. Look forward to slaying trespassers with all of you.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 am

Oh Hello

Welcome aboard, Hope u can enjoy ur time here, and be active with us winking
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 am

Thank you, I am very sure I will enjoy my time and the Exiled seem to be the perfect fit for my, I shall enjoy the hunt with you all.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am

If ur interested u should join events that we host and events that most exiles are in, some events can be alot of fun most of the time an event is really good and great to be in
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:30 am

I enjoyed fight clubs on the 360, and I am always up for some jolly good fun, count me for whatever events we have, just let me know the time and place. CHeers Coffee! 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:46 am

Theres events all over the place that u can find in the pvp section or cov section and i host a fc if ur interested in that but u should really check out the events and stuff u might find something u like
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 am

I shall Indeed check them out, are they on the event link or here in the covenents? I am curious to know Mr/Mrs Ninjaz
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:38 am

Kahldris Ducard is ready to fight! I wish to engage in jolly pvp, and join the next warfare event, also I wish to join the Fencing Event this weekend. Huzzah!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 am

Welcome kahldris!! Hope to see/fight you soon! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:10 pm

TooLeet wrote:

TooLeet we are aware of that. LOL
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Hello Everyone, My name is Kahldris Ducard and I was curious if I could join this band of warriors, I have been keeping up with your exploits, and wish to pledge myself to our Furry Queen. I can adapt to many lvls, tho I am currently lvling since I just switched to ps3. PSn is Kahldris_Ducard. Look forward to slaying trespassers with all of you.

Welcome Kahldris! As you and our other newest member can see the Exiled are a friendly bunch.

Please make sure you read the first 5 pages of this thread which is called the "OP" (originating post).

As my CM (council member) Murkulanvippi has said he will ensure both of you get on our psn chat room.

Go here...

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21939-exiled-of-ariamis-trade-and-crafting#451576

...the Covenant will bill for any gear you need to make your Exiled build(s). I do this on the honor system but any over-the -top request will be forwarded for my approval. So be nice happy

Once again...Welcome!!twisted 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Hahaha! Fitz! Copy much!!lol!

edit: Wait what happened to the post! LOL
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 pm

i was trying to use it to give him the welcome then i saw you already posted i delete the post

now i dont know what to say not talking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

For the convenience of everyone these are the events "in-the-making" and scheduled.

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2: Search and Destroy

Dark Souls Fencing

Despair Shall Become You: New Londo's Defience

The Heist: Dark Souls Stealth Event

Demon Slayer is currently working on a covenat event stay tuned

The PVP Section also offers up Twitch Tourneys, Fight Clubs and other Events...so check out that section!!

thumbs up 

If I have missed anyone it was purely an oversight...please let me know!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:i was trying to use it to give him the welcome then i saw you already posted i delete the post

now i dont know what to say not talking

Your fine Fitz! You did good! And showed leadership! I thought it was funny cause I was like, "what...I did that already...then saw your name!! silly

BTW, did ya notice your in the list above? thumbs up 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:10 pm