Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
DE5PA1R
Shkar
Elifia
Latitoast
IIdoneus
Tolvo
Ahhotep1
Soris Ice Goldwing
GaryBlevins
13 posters

Whats so special about Petrus and Quellana?

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Whats so special about Petrus and Quellana? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats so special about Petrus and Quellana?

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed May 22, 2013 8:13 pm

As far as I know Quelana never seen her sisters after they became chaos beings. I think that talking blight guy, I forget his name, mentions that Quelana is alive but sounds like the sisters never seen her. Now Reah went hollow that is why she attacks in the Archives.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Whats so special about Petrus and Quellana? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats so special about Petrus and Quellana?

Post by Latitoast Thu May 23, 2013 12:23 am

Havel_The_Rock wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    Havel_The_Rock wrote:i believe that these characters do not go hollow as they have a purpose or intention with their life. take siegmeyer, he will eventually hollow if you constantly save him purely because he feels he has no prpose in life. and rhea also goes hollow after you purchase everything from her that she can teach you. she has no purpose as she has taught you everything she knows and that is why she goes to the dukes archives. here she tries to learn new spells but she encounters the same problems that both seath and logan come across yet she is not nearly as strong willed as those two. this makes her feel so inept that she turns hollow.
    its all about lack of purpose. petrus and patches both have reasons to still be around, they feel as if they have a purpose but once a person no longer FEELS that they have a purpose they hollow. even if they do it is all about the will of the mind.
    just my take on it if anyones interested. i purposefully killed siegmeier outside the gates of sens fortress to save him the distress that would follow if i were to continuously save him.
    I think Reah was taken to the Duke's by a Channeler as a part of Seath's experiments.

ues you are correct about her being taken there by the channeler but still when she gets to the archives, what i described may still be what happened in terms of her descent into self despair and lack of will
    The part about learning new spells is off though, seeing as she is found within a cage.

About hollowing being about having no purpose, this confuses me slightly.

Laurentius goes hollow in Blighttown if you tell him of Queelana's pyromancies.

This confuses me.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 23, 2013 11:02 am

With Laurentius the idea idea is that he is unable to find Quelana in B. Town for whatever reason (he's just not that awesome maybe) and despairs in ever getting better, therefore losing his purpose/direction.

With Reah, the couple theories I have would be that she loses her purpose as she's "done all she can" by teaching you miracles, etc.

or

She feels that a rescue will never come and there is no hope of salvation, etc.

Something like that anyway
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Thu May 23, 2013 11:54 am

The Fair Lady's name is Quelaan. We know this from her dialogue.

Crestfallen Merchant tells us that hollowfication is predictable and is directly related to death. Everyone who hollows has died.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm

I just got something for Laurentius.

He goes hollow because he keeps getting chased by mosquitoes and can't find away from the monstrosities.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Laura (nickname for pyro guy) Is my favourite Npc in game, no doubt about it.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Thu May 23, 2013 6:05 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:The Fair Lady's name is Quelaan. We know this from her dialogue.

Eh? She doesn't say her own name, nor does her name appear next to her text when she speaks. So, elaborate?
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Sat May 25, 2013 1:06 am

Lautrec Doesn't go hollow.

None of the firekeepers or blacksmiths go hollow as well.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 25, 2013 6:10 am

Well Lautrec uses humanity like a forest ganker chugs Estus, I'm not surprised he doesn't hollow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 am