Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Maneater_Mildred
skarekrow13
Rynn
Slarg232
8 posters

Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster?

Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster? Empty Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster?

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm

I never see anyone else doing it, which is odd considering that the versatility you get from Faith Spells is greater than those of the Sorcery Spells (Combat Wise), and the Lightning Damage hurts a lot more than Magic Damage.

Something around this: http://mmdks.com/2daz

Most people expect Magic Damage, so your Lightning get's in scot free, and if they get too close, Justice and Gods kill them. It's not without it's own risks, sure, but it's the same amount of fun as playing a GCSorc.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster? Empty Re: Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster?

Post by Rynn Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm

I actually have played a glass faith character, they are fun.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster? Empty Re: Am I the only one to ever make a Glass Faith Caster?

Post by skarekrow13 Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm

I've done WoG cannon before. It's very effective
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 pm

How about you fill that empty weapon slot with a Devine cestus, bring the holy fist of judgement down on your foes.....

Nice little build btw.
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by xenon_nobelium Sat May 18, 2013 2:05 pm

30dex is for what? also glass casters are a stupid concept =(
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sat May 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Half of the spells you've got in there are useless. The vitality is pointless paired with the glass-cannon theme + dusk crown ring, and the sanctus will come of no use without vitality.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

I think that this build would be better suited for a glass cannon.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:How about you fill that empty weapon slot with a Devine cestus, bring the holy fist of judgement down on your foes.....

Nice little build btw.
    BRING DOWN THE HOLY FIST OF THE EMPEROR'S FURY!

I like it big grin
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

xenon_nobelium wrote:30dex is for what? also glass casters are a stupid concept =(
    It's to speed up the slow cast time of Sunlight Spear. If needed, you could put those points elsewhere.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Myztyrio wrote:Half of the spells you've got in there are useless. The vitality is pointless paired with the glass-cannon theme + dusk crown ring, and the sanctus will come of no use without vitality.
    The Vit is there to make it where you can at least survive one hit from a non-buffed or non-str weapon. The Sanctus is there to allow you to activate Kharmic Justice.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Avenger649 wrote:I think that this build would be better suited for a glass cannon.

Not necessarily; you lose out on any sort of range, GMB/PW/Kharmic can't be used at the same time, and you essentially become a one trick pony.

The reason my build has both GMB and Kharmic is so that you can choose based off of the opponent, and Sunlight Spear gives you that one hit wonder that allows you to ambushka people.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sat May 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Slarg232 wrote:
    xenon_nobelium wrote:30dex is for what? also glass casters are a stupid concept =(
    It's to speed up the slow cast time of Sunlight Spear. If needed, you could put those points elsewhere.

Dexterity doesn't increase your casting speed until you pass 35. Increasing it to 45 from there gives you a boost of 8-10%, which still isn't that much. Sunlight spear still takes ages to cast and will probably never hit anyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 pm