Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Saint Lorian of Eos (faith caster)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Saint Lorian of Eos (faith caster) Empty Saint Lorian of Eos (faith caster)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 am

So I had this idea for a faith caster, its not really unique, but I'd like to try an almost no weapon playthrough. Here and enjoy.

Saint Lorian the Golden- www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=221362893

Saint Lorian Stormhammer- www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=159506294

Which do you guys reckon is better? Or whats changes would you make to my builds to make either of the better?

Lore Wise

"Saint Lorian of Eos, is a warrior Cleric like no other he is guided by something most divine which drives him to seek excellence martial combats and faithful prayer. This si perhaps the reason the Clergy of Throrolund decided to name him Knight Priest and send him away to distant lands of do battle with darker forces than themselves.

If Stormhammer is chosen- It was said by many who followed Lorian into battle that storms would follow him where he took to the field and thier very energies would seep into his warhammer which could then turn those primal forces against his foes.

If Golden is chosen- It is said by those who followed Lorian into battle that he clad himself in ornate golden armour, of which had carved into its resplendent surface many powerful runes of warding. Accounts differ but all agree that arrows and blades shatter when they strike his armoured form and that no foes could stand before his mighty lance or warhammer.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Saint Lorian of Eos (faith caster) Empty Re: Saint Lorian of Eos (faith caster)

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 16, 2012 8:05 am

Why do you have Sunlight Spear with only 40 fth? But the other build has 50 fth and doesnt have it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 16, 2012 8:07 am

Uh..... shut up!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 16, 2012 8:07 am

also why not use teh dark moon talisman it will give you much higher miracle adj
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 16, 2012 8:12 am

Good suggestion but how much will that affect my miracle damage?

For RP purposes I'd either use the Ivory or Sunlight Talisman.

Also is the Sunlight Shield better than Sanctus?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 am

as a shield yes but i love the sanctus just for that yellow aura it radiates beautiful light,
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed May 16, 2012 10:26 am

sunlight shield would be better. use the dm talisman even if it's not that big of a dofference in magic adj, i think it's five more points. the seond one looks better to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm