Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
White Mamba
SlakeMoth
6 posters

Have I missed my chance?

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Have I missed my chance? Empty Have I missed my chance?

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:18 am

I'd killed all the enemies in the big room before the Orny and Smo fight and had turned the lever to open the big doors when the black eye orb starts vibrating announcing that I could invade Lautrec's world to get the Firekeeper's soul back. First playthrough I just stood back and killed all three with my bow because they just stood there and let me but this time they just kept on coming and I got tanked. Fact is, I've been back to that room and nothing happens, no vibration, no sign that I can invade Lautrec's world. Do you only get one shot at this per playthrough? I need that soul. Firelink is one handy bonfire.
    White Mamba
    White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have I missed my chance? Empty Re: Have I missed my chance?

Post by White Mamba Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:22 am

Nahh, I went through an entire playthrough without killing him end every time i died/rested at a bonfire and went back it came up again. It could be when i warped there also. Not 100% sure but it definately came up alot of times. You will get another chance.
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LittleLuden Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:21 am

just go to that room, open your inventory and use the black orb. you will be transfered right to lautrec.
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:29 am

LittleLuden wrote:just go to that room, open your inventory and use the black orb. you will be transfered right to lautrec.

This, you can do it whenever you want as long as you're in the giant hall before O + S.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 am

No, I always leave Lautrec for a good while so I can just waltz into his word and give him some pain when I'm end game.

Just do it when you can, though I'd say you wanna have his armour before NG+ so you know what armour you want to roll big grin
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm

You don't need to clear the room out either, you can just stick your nose in from the giant blacksmith or silver knight's and power up the orb. Saves time if Lautrec and his friends kill you repeatedly and lots of aggrovating fights with Giants.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm a klutz. I expected the eye thing to vibrate and it didn't, so I just selected from my inventory and lo and behold I was transported to his world. This time though I was prepared. I stocked up on arrows for my Dragon Great Bow+5. It took seven to kill that mean sob.

Thanks all for your help. Now for that evil wyvern on the bridge. Do I have a surprise for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am