Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

PS3 SL 85 missed MGS - closed

Spakulator
    Spakulator

PS3 SL 85 missed MGS - closed Empty PS3 SL 85 missed MGS - closed

Post by Spakulator Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to Dark Souls, been playing for about a month. It's becoming one of my all time favorites.
    Anyways, I'm just doing pve right now, working on beating the game, and I realized after looking thru the weapons list on the wiki that I missed out on the Moonlight Greatsword from Seath. I'm kicking myself for this, as I have very high int and I'm tired of using my +5 enchanted winged spear. It appears there's no way of getting it until another whole playthru. I was hoping to utilize it because I want to start doing some pvp at my current level.
    Is there a kind soul out there who would be willing to give a spare one up? I have some items to possibly trade, but I don't have a ton of stuff to be honest. Let me know!
    PSN VikingValkyrie

Thanks to Demigod_15 I now have MGS

Last edited by Spakulator on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : item was received)
    meridam99
    meridam99

PS3 SL 85 missed MGS - closed Empty Re: PS3 SL 85 missed MGS - closed

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Spakulator wrote:Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to Dark Souls, been playing for about a month. It's becoming one of my all time favorites.
    Anyways, I'm just doing pve right now, working on beating the game, and I realized after looking thru the weapons list on the wiki that I missed out on the Moonlight Greatsword from Seath. I'm kicking myself for this, as I have very high int and I'm tired of using my +5 enchanted winged spear. It appears there's no way of getting it until another whole playthru. I was hoping to utilize it because I want to start doing some pvp at my current level.
    Is there a kind soul out there who would be willing to give a spare one up? I have some items to possibly trade, but I don't have a ton of stuff to be honest. Let me know!
    PSN VikingValkyrie

Try posting in Maneater_Mildred's thread.
    fade2BLAQ
    fade2BLAQ

Post by fade2BLAQ Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 am

I have 1 that I'm willing to part with.
    Demi_God0415
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm

i believe that this has been resolved.