Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
KingSeekerCow
reim0027
KrazykevS10
Elifia
butternuts01
Latitoast
Carphil
User1
WandererReece
RANT
Hue
Shindori
Dibsville
17 posters

The Strongest Weapon in the game

megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

The Strongest Weapon in the game - Page 5 Empty Re: The Strongest Weapon in the game

Post by megaoptamas759 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    megaoptamas759 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    megaoptamas759 wrote:NOOB HERE!

sorry but i myself just LOVE my balder sidesword and halberd build, sorry but u aint gonna come close to me with that axe without getting punished one way or the other Well What is it
    Any good Strength user can easily take down a DEX user.
    I am a Halberd user and BSS user myself, but one thing that throws people off is the fact that I don't mash the R2, I actually chain my attacks because I'm not some garbage player who knows nothing about the true potential of their weapon.
    Either way, I have made a STR build a few times, and I can honestly say most of my losses are from mages and other STR builds, a DEX build might be strong, but unless they're poise tanking, they're not going to get much more than chip damage, and if they are poise tanking, while I'm using the DGA, I'll kill them before they kill me.

i just do whatever is in the heat of the moment, but i never spam... well exept for when a darkmoon invades >.< those guys are jerks
    You should have ABSOLUTELY no fear from Darkmoons. Just because they may have Darkmoon Blade does not mean they can win. Any normal tactic works on a Darkmoon, and they should expect what they get. They are, in fact, invading lower levels then them, and as such, will invade people trying to PvE 95% of the time. This means that backstabbing a Darkmoon is not the same as backstabbing a Darkwraith, the Darkmoon expects you to do it, the Darkwraith only knows you have the ability to do it. You can easily just wait out DMB, or parry their CONSTANT R1 mashing.

Backstabbing? *shudders* such a unhonorable thing to do! i just teach em a lesson with my uchitana ( is that how u spell it?) with a mail-breaker in my left hand. OHH hey i found a nest outside of the asylum and a egg told me to give it somthing warm what do i give it? the pendant? 🇳🇴
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Strongest Weapon in the game - Page 5 Empty Re: The Strongest Weapon in the game

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Uchigatana*

Sorry, I am a grammar Nazi.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 pm

megaoptamas759 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    megaoptamas759 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    megaoptamas759 wrote:NOOB HERE!

sorry but i myself just LOVE my balder sidesword and halberd build, sorry but u aint gonna come close to me with that axe without getting punished one way or the other Well What is it
    Any good Strength user can easily take down a DEX user.
    I am a Halberd user and BSS user myself, but one thing that throws people off is the fact that I don't mash the R2, I actually chain my attacks because I'm not some garbage player who knows nothing about the true potential of their weapon.
    Either way, I have made a STR build a few times, and I can honestly say most of my losses are from mages and other STR builds, a DEX build might be strong, but unless they're poise tanking, they're not going to get much more than chip damage, and if they are poise tanking, while I'm using the DGA, I'll kill them before they kill me.

i just do whatever is in the heat of the moment, but i never spam... well exept for when a darkmoon invades >.< those guys are jerks
    You should have ABSOLUTELY no fear from Darkmoons. Just because they may have Darkmoon Blade does not mean they can win. Any normal tactic works on a Darkmoon, and they should expect what they get. They are, in fact, invading lower levels then them, and as such, will invade people trying to PvE 95% of the time. This means that backstabbing a Darkmoon is not the same as backstabbing a Darkwraith, the Darkmoon expects you to do it, the Darkwraith only knows you have the ability to do it. You can easily just wait out DMB, or parry their CONSTANT R1 mashing.

Backstabbing? *shudders* such a unhonorable thing to do! i just teach em a lesson with my uchitana ( is that how u spell it?) with a mail-breaker in my left hand. OHH hey i found a nest outside of the asylum and a egg told me to give it somthing warm what do i give it? the pendant? 🇳🇴

*Uchigatana
    And there's a number of things you can give to the nest, better known as "Snuggly the Crow", you can either look up a list, or find it out by experimenting. I prefer the experimenting, as she will tell you when she doesn't want an item.
    What you do is you drop an item on the nest, and if she doesn't like it, she will reject it saying "That no warm, that no soft." Same can go for if she likes it, she will accept it. If she accepts it, quit out of your game and reload, when you come back, pick up the new item.

Here's an item you can give her: Bloodred Moss Clump.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 am