Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page(if I remember,lol).

There will be another "Class Warfare" tournament, done formally this time!! It will be at our Painted World Arena and will be similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Update: Permission granted to use the title "Class Warfare" for the tourney! Thanks Billy!!!

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Also this as a reminder....

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

and....

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by AshLumi Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

i might be in more events if there was more people participating on xbl
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Anyone active on xbl pm me and i will see if we can coordinate some deals
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 5:12 pm

AshLumi wrote:i might be in more events if there was more people participating on xbl

Still working on generating more xbl participation. Problem is xbl members show...but not at the same time...like ships passing in the night. At least that's how it appears in the event chatango. They are there and posting but not all once. Perhaps, arranging a set time for xbl peeps to meet will work?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm here ahho and nice idea for paying for Exiles I should have made a deal for ya'll earlier.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice to see you post here my old friend! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 4203215067
    I'm still around, I check in at the library. I just don't have a ton to contribute without access to pvp.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 3:42 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:I'm here ahho and nice idea for paying for Exiles I should have made a deal for ya'll earlier.

It's something the Noble Knights did for their people which I thought was cool. And by doing so, Dough rendered support to a trader guild...so doubly cool!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice to see you post here my old friend! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 4203215067
    I'm still around, I check in at the library. I just don't have a ton to contribute without access to pvp.

You have a fine mind jammed packed full of Dark Wisdom and tactical knowledge! That alone is worth your weight in airy, weightless Souls...meaning incalculable valuable". Pvp or no!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 am

Please be advised that the Exiled of Ariamis Covenant will pay for any item/equip needs for all our members who are building or upgrading an Exiled character and doing business with The Exiled Trade and Crafting System Guild in the Covenant Section. I will assume honesty and leave it at that. winking

To facilitate quick service please pm me your requested items/equip and sl level so when Ash or Tw contact me I can give an immediate "OK" on the deal. Coffee!

Please Note: The Exiled Trade and Crafting System though sponsored by The Exiled of Ariamis is an independent entity. All proceeds and profit go to the Guild and are disposed of as the proprietors see fit. The Exiled of Ariamis pay like everyone else...well almost (see below).

Covenant leaders may work a deal with the Guild if they make an agreement with the Guild and direct all their members to the Exiled Trade and Crafting System!!!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 am

Still here!! big grin Need to meet twi soon, if only i had more time!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Still here!! big grin Need to meet twi soon, if only i had more time!

I know the fire at your work has taken a lot of your time. I do hope you have remained safe during your recovery efforts so far. And real life took a turn for the better in some ways and I DEFINITELY don't blame your attention being re-directed. winking

All is good! biggrin
    slowturtles
    slowturtles

Post by slowturtles Thu May 30, 2013 7:13 am

I'm still here. Just on at odd times.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 8:40 am

slowturtles wrote:I'm still here. Just on at odd times.

Haha!! Good! One of our psn Chat regulars...Nice! (ummm, of course I had to er...let him know to look here. If the truth be told. LOL)

I know you will post more often or it's to the dungeon and shackles for you! silly
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu May 30, 2013 8:46 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Haha!! Good! One of our psn Chat regulars.

Here's the other one, reporting for duty, sup st you finished AC2 yet?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Haha!! Good! One of our psn Chat regulars.

Here's the other one, reporting for duty, sup st you finished AC2 yet?

Still waiting for a few more. They have a week...if your on psn and they come on let them know about the row-call. I am pm'ing a few myself. twisted
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu May 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Hey St! Nice to see you posting here! thumbs up
    Cya in the chat.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page(if I remember,lol).

There will be another "Class Warfare" tournament, done formally this time!! It will be at our Painted World Arena and will be similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Update: Permission granted to use the title "Class Warfare" for the tourney! Thanks Billy!!!

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Also this as a reminder....

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

and....

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri May 31, 2013 10:28 am

Eh, I won't be on here as much as I use to due to not having a computer. But I will try to be here as much as I possibly can this summer big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 31, 2013 2:44 pm

I have received Pm's from some and promises from our psn people to check-in. You have until next Friday to check-in!! Don't forget or you will be removed from the active list until you do.

I know things have slowed down everywhere and that some people are "bored" and others are "burnt-Out". But here are those in the Cove. Sec. trying to create new and interesting events and intra-cove activities, including myself.

So, y'all really need to check in and check out what the Exiled and the Covenant Section, in general, is trying to offer up until DS2 rolls around.

cheers
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri May 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Top in tha' mornin' to ya! Got a little time today for some DkS/DeS If anyone wants to do some pvp or help me get through DeS happy

EDIT: I'm still here, Just been working a lot lately. I shall try harder to get online more often, but i find myself playing less DkS lately and going back to playing a lot more Quake Live/3 arena. Also I've had to close my skype so i don't get a million notifications for the clan chat lol
    I shall keep an eye out for events now that ive got a SL 100 happy

For now, its time to work on my SL 50 Belmont build big grin Praise the Sun

Last edited by mackofspades on Fri May 31, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Excellent!! Spades big grin
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm still around working on builds. I can't play too much at once cause I'm still recovering.

Honestly random PvP has lost it's luster for me. The quality of players is just not up to par, winning isn't just easy. It's frustratingly easy. I can't get any decent practice from invading or hosting places like township or the burg.

So I keep busy making new builds, some I finish and never even use. (I remade my SL100 FaithMage 44/28, and it's been collecting dust)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 31, 2013 10:04 pm

@ Jans...I know your still recovering. I hope it is going well and you are healing up good! thumbs up
    In the mean time....
    You have got to join the Guerrilla Event!! It will be a blast and the Ultimate Challenge so far. twisted

...and I pm'd you winking
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Say what?! Pvp people (at least for me) haven't gotten easier. Infact they got tougher and all I find are spell spammers bs fishers laggers and 3v1's with mixes. I've gotten so annoyed and bored because I cant find decent fighters let alone people who don't l taunt me when they beat me with their BS. Granted I believe your better than me so maybe they all be easier yo idk.
    btw ahho did I sign up for the event? I don't think I have but I want to also I wanted to tell you I might be going to Texas to visit a friend within the next week, leave around the 16th of June and see my grandparents in Florida and finally head to Germany shortly after I see my grandparents. Honestly I have a full summer lol so I might he gone for a bit. Though in Germany and Florida I will try my best to get on every now and again. Texas I won't be on for special reasons. So just wanted to let ya know XD
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 am

So I was Forest PvPing last night on the Xbox side, with this. http://mmdks.com/2k0t

Lo un behold, I was actually destroying everyone I came across. 2-3v1 sometimes, still won. HOW?! It's like 1/3 finished!

Well, besides the obvious ability to own everyone with parries...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:00 pm