Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 36 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:58 am

@ Twilight. I think it's because they are just trying to spam dark bead or BS fish that they're easy. I Know what they're going to do and can counter it no problem. I rarely run into anyone who mixes up what they're doing. Everyone seems to have one plan and they stick to it rather than adapting.

@ Ahho I will try my best to make it, but I can't make any promises which is why I've refrained from signing up, I'm just not a sure thing. And thanks, I'm going over the PM now and should have something worked out by tomorrow.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 36 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by sure-magicians Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Once again the time has rolled around where I do a periodic purge of the members roster. Those Exiled who wish to remain on the active list post here.

I'm still here, fighting almost every day, just don't post much lately...
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 pm

I got a new PS3
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:13 pm

AshLumi wrote:I got a new PS3

applause cheers Joy

Oh, Yeah!! Dark Souls Next!!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    AshLumi wrote:I got a new PS3

applause cheers Joy

Oh, Yeah!! Dark Souls Next!!

Good Stuff

im the first one you must add

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:36 am

There's talks of an SL10 little event https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22153-who-can-create-the-most-powerful-fair-low-level-build

I am actually hoping this happens, the builds are actually pretty diverse so far.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

Yay Ash! Now I dun have to get it for the xbox THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 36 460936331 I'm pretty sure Ahhotep will add you to the chats, but if you aren't in the chats and I am or anyone of the Exiled are on (the ps3), then go ahead and give me/them a shoutout so they can add you to the chats happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Five Days To Go before the proverbial "chopping block" is dusted off!!

A lot have answered the Roll-Call either here or in PM. But many still remain M.I.A.!! I will msg those remaining Tuesday or Wednesday. For those who fail to check-in by Friday at the bewitching hour (midnight) it will be "OFF WITH YOUR HEADS" lol! Joking!! big grin

But, you will leave me with no choice but to remove you from the active list. You will then go into an in-active list. Wherein, you will remain sequestered until such time that you check-in and reveal your intentions.

I know many of us are at the "end game" of DkS. Boredom and Burn-out has taken it's toll. But most return now and then to get their DkS "fix". twisted

But, remember this...we have an outstanding Forum and Wiki to support and have witnessed an incredibly AWESOME Forum/Wiki Community develop and grow. Whether you wish to remain in this or any covenant, though important to Covenant leaders, is not really as important as staying active in the Forum/Wiki itself. In this sense "the whole is greater then the sum of it's parts". We need that "synergy" to carry us through the next several tough months until DS2 is released.

More and more Forum/wiki members are coming up with unique and creative events/activities. Our Forum Admins and Mods are working ever harder to "keep the ball rolling"....while a few are determined to make us laugh our butts off!!

The point is...whether you decide to remain with the Exiled or not is important to me and the Exiled of Ariamis. But always stay true to the Forum and Wiki!!...and that means post and do stuff. Cool stuff. Crazy fun stuff!

*Ahhotep1 quietly steps down from her "soap box" and immediately falls flat on her face* "Really! Serious? Was the banana peel necessary? And Skare, I swear that innocent look won't cut it. I THOUGHT you were helping me down!! Damn, I can hear the Gods chuckling. (@!!##@@!#)"
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm still here, however distant!
    I still protect the Queen every day!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Dibsville wrote:I'm still here, however distant!
    I still protect the Queen every day!

And report in on your exploits! I'm sure! twisted
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Don't judge me D:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Dibsville wrote:Don't judge me D:

Huh? lol! And what does that link do or go to Dibs. My browser security stopped it. surprised

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:29 pm

I accidently added an extra "h" to "http", I fixed it...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm sorry dibs but we are all judging you @_@
    And ahho I liked your speech it was inspiring especially the very end.hehehehe heaven forbid another peel just happens to be placed at the wrong spot.*chuckles quietly*
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 pm

I have done nothing wrong!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Dibsville wrote:I accidently added an extra "h" to "http", I fixed it...

Ah! I see and "get it". LOL
    destutiodaemonis
    destutiodaemonis

Post by destutiodaemonis Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm alive... I think anyway... I don't check often you see. Hmmm what a pickle...
    destutiodaemonis
    destutiodaemonis

Post by destutiodaemonis Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 pm

What I'm currently working on: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=149127979384369894

hopefully it goes well.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Heya! Appax biggrin

Glad you checked in!!! cheers

Nice build...it brings back cove memories of our DM contingent. Perhaps it's time to re-activate them. twisted

I was thinking that the MoV and the Exiled do have "mission" similarities based on our Exiled Cove Lore and DM description.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:01 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:I'm sorry dibs but we are all judging you @_@
    And ahho I liked your speech it was inspiring especially the very end.hehehehe heaven forbid another peel just happens to be placed at the wrong spot.*chuckles quietly*

/me eats another banana.

Shrug
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:47 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Heya! Appax biggrin

Glad you checked in!!! cheers

Nice build...it brings back cove memories of our DM contingent. Perhaps it's time to re-activate them. twisted

I was thinking that the MoV and the Exiled do have "mission" similarities based on our Exiled Cove Lore and DM description.

Nice build App and nice idea Ahho, I discovered a new love for the DM cov, just redone my Vellas build and seemed appropriate to make a Darkmmoon, currently vading PW and Dark Anor and loving it.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 am

destutiodaemonis wrote:What I'm currently working on: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=149127979384369894

hopefully it goes well.

Hey App made some changes, it's quite close wolf vs havels not much in it, depends on looks really, I know you like the BK chest.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=457629915831878827

I made the sss divine, I got more poise, more elemental defense, but less physical defense and less good looking big grin
    destutiodaemonis
    destutiodaemonis

Post by destutiodaemonis Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:59 am

robsthedon wrote:
    destutiodaemonis wrote:What I'm currently working on: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=149127979384369894

hopefully it goes well.

Hey App made some changes, it's quite close wolf vs havels not much in it, depends on looks really, I know you like the BK chest.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=457629915831878827

I made the sss divine, I got more poise, more elemental defense, but less physical defense and less good looking big grin

I prefer have just enough poise to survive one hit, because I don't plan on being hit twice, so the phys.def serves my play style better. ^_^ I like your alterations though, more of a personal preference kind of thing to me.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 am

destutiodaemonis wrote:

I prefer have just enough poise to survive one hit, because I don't plan on being hit twice, so the phys.def serves my play style better. ^_^ I like your alterations though, more of a personal preference kind of thing to me.

Yeah I kinda thought that.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm glad to see some healthy cove talk! Welcome back from the dead Appax! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 36 1866257299 (psst:Igomore4looksratherthanstats THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 36 4136335658)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm