Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 33 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 25, 2013 10:06 am

This will be re-posted on each new page(if I remember,lol).

There will be another "Class Warfare" tournament, done formally this time!! at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Update: Permission granted to use the title "Class Warfare" for the tourney! Thanks Billy!!!

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Also this as a reminder....

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

and....

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 33 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Sat May 25, 2013 11:35 am

Any info on the "Classes" for the upcoming event? If possible I'd like to get to work on builds ASAP as my per day playtime right now is much more limited then it has been in the past
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 am

I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Class One will remain the same thought the weap may change.
    Class Two will remain the same. They actually had a lot of fun when they thought they wouldn't. But, most times, that does seem to be the case.
    Class Three will be the same, too. It is a general build, whatever equips you want kinda thing.

There may be a Class Four.

Suggestions are welcome!!!!

Remember...this will be a proper and on-going Tournament Event held In the Painted World Arena. With a leaderboard and the works!

thumbs up
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Oops, I reported to the wrong thread THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 33 1165090140 I think the class 4 should be either cosplay duels themed towards the Painting World or archer fights! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 33 1866257299
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 25, 2013 1:53 pm

yeah class four could be cosplay or our RP characters
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Yeah Class 4 should be role play builds of ur choice see what awesome cosplay people can make
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Exiled Covenant is the BEST EVAR! biggrin

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 25, 2013 7:12 pm

The first time I saw that pic Fitz, I was like "Huh, did someone ask to join? By all means they have to ask the leader" xD But I guess it's just you being random. THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 33 209773692
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I would like to announce that Shadowninjaz is now
    an Official Exiled Combat Trainer along with robsthedon!!!

Congrats!!!

cheers
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Congrats Ryan you deserve it bro! biggrin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Congratulations Shadowz! l2 teach THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 33 2640184516
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 pm

What if there was a class like this? Or if not part of this event perhaps I would be inclined to try my first attempt at organizing an event to see this happen

Okay this is going to sound more complicated than it really is. It's something I thought about while on Morphine so it doesn't take extreme concentration just some clever thinking.

The build has to spell a word 5 or 6 letters long (no more no less) By using the First or Last letter of the individual pieces of equipment it uses. So the Murakumo could contribute an M or an O but not any of those middle letters(urakum)

two fast examples

KINGS
    witch's cloa[K]
    [I]iato
    canvas talisma[N]
    wolf rin[G]
    [S]ilver knight shield

The build is allowed to equip and use those five pieces of gear and nothing else. so this build's plan is likely to buff the katana, make use of a strong medium shield and the benefit of poise(trust me sometimes getting to poise breakpoints is unlikely)

MEAGER

[M]anus' catalyst
    [E]ffigy shield
    [A]rtorias' armor
    darkwood grain rin[G]
    [E]xplorer's helm
    [R]ed tearstone ring

While this one doesn't have a weapon, Manus can actually hit pretty well compared to other catalysts, but it's obviously intended to be a hypermode try to one shot you build (lol)

Anyone have anythoughts on this crazyness?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat May 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Thanks!!!!

If u wanna learn some stuff i can teach u what i know n some advance stuff in pvp that i love doing, i can also help 4 sure with build making.

Just pm me or post ur builds on here
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

in got an idea for the class 4

we should do mix up roleplays

example http://mmdks.com/2h1g

something like that

it would be great

right guys?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 12:30 am

@jansports I LOVE that idea intact that actually sounds very interesting. I personally would participate in that part of event or if it is an event id be there.
    @shadow Can I get some training too? I fear my absence from DkS has made me rather sloppy and I need some help anyway.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun May 26, 2013 12:50 am

What do u need help with tw im pretty sure ur just rusty a few matches shall help u
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 2:17 am

well specifically dead angle training, lock off training, bs dodging (like when you get off a bs and there is another person behind you and when you get bs'd and are getting up) and parry training. Maybe some weapon tips also oh and I almost forgot screen toggling and roll being. I really need a lot of help lol.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 am

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21939-exiled-of-ariamis-trade-and-crafting#451579

The shop is now open. feel free to make requests for equipment.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 11:35 am

Congrats!! Ashlumi and Twilightwarwolf!!

The Shop looks Good!

People if you need weapons/ armor or need upgraded stuff these people and their shop are the ones to see!!!!!

thumbs up
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Oh dang tw dat is a bit just pm me when ever u wanna get some practice.
    The shop looks very good 2 big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

AshLumi wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t21939-exiled-of-ariamis-trade-and-crafting#451579

The shop is now open. feel free to make requests for equipment.

O.O now that is mine kinda shop....... Kid in a candy store.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Fitz, that is an interesting idea. But that will sort of defeat the cosplay purpose. The goal is a full on cosplay, but an interesting idea none the less! biggrin
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm

So Twilight thinks my idea is cool. And everyone else doesn't care. this is typical. Maybe I'll just turn it into a challenge run, I'll randomly generate a word and then try to work with that.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Jansports wrote:So Twilight thinks my idea is cool. And everyone else doesn't care. this is typical. Maybe I'll just turn it into a challenge run, I'll randomly generate a word and then try to work with that.

Jans, I was exhausted when I got home this morning...I just woke up! I think your idea has merit and is most certainly creative and original, at least for the forum.

As for doing it as a part of the "Class Warfare Tourney" it does look like Class 4 will be a "Cosplay" class. However, I may need a class 5. I don't know yet. happy

Aside from that I think it sounds like a fun idea! And something worth trying. cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun May 26, 2013 5:57 pm

@shadow honestly im on all the time so pretty much anytime is good XD and thanks on the compliment for the shop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:24 am