Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+86
Erebos
Zeta Prime
DaemonNacht
MosquitoPower
ResIsBestStat
AnCapaillMor
Anonymous Proxy
densetsushun
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
chantienyee
The_Red_Drifter
befowler
Automancer
Ashran
Relbaic
WaLKA
Marino.
Zyrrashijn
hey its andres
Quarik
Elifia
User1
Hue
Werdax
CarverUpqik
Kyuseishu
Lord Ivan
Flankydizzle
General Bale
gmwdim
Dandy Dude
GaryBlevins
Razz
galson
Dogwelder
raecor14
GravelordTarkus
Baal-Avatar
shadowzninjaz
JamieJae
ninjashifty
Dragon Hat
DemonOfFate
Latitoast
Veradox
BIG TIME MASTER
Ezlare
fujiphoenix
XachAttack
Tchuwib
Naxek
KrazykevS10
Halicarnassis
lalliman
Dusk Soul
ublug
Djem
GenericUsername
LK-8912
EeAyEss
The Letter X
Mr. Tart
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
defacto
Nybbles
Green__Eagle
Muker
Hugh_G_Johnson
Jansports
Acarnatia
Mike5005005
lextune
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
psychichobo
NPCWhiteMage
DeathlyLemons
Peaceful Wollyhop
morte
MistahrFox
Sentiel
Rynn
PlasticandRage
Carphil
WandererReece
Zephryl
90 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 37 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by chantienyee Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:38 pm

befowler wrote:lightning impale and lift 3 characters into the air at the same time, in nearly a full circle around him. (Not too proud of discovering this one)
    Haha. Nice!
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 37 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by Djem Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Anonymous Proxy wrote:In Demon's Souls: You can't die until the Vanguard kills you.

You can just sit there and let monsters beat on you. All day.

Wow. Did not know that.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:Clearly a case of undead racism, skeletons and zombies all look the same to him.

Lol
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:40 am

After crossing the framework bit in Kiln and killing the third Black Knight, not only can you see into the boss room and see your bloodstain (but not Gwyn), but that path with the two Black Knights has a ceiling.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 am

With great magic shield, you can soak an entire round of Manus's freak out spam attacks with no stamina drain (at least on a silver knight shield). You can stand right next to him and block, and once he's all tuckered out you just frag him with dark bead. Also works great in pvp and you do get deflection with it as a prior poster noted.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:37 am

I've discovered 2 thing today:

1) You can uncloak priscilla with 3 poke of normal spear. Making her accessible for cutting her tail off.

2)Possible plot hole?!?! o_O I'm not sure, but I always tough that if you enter Gwyndolin room while it's day time and kill him that it would turn to dark and Gwynevere would have vanish because she's an illusion made from him. But Gwyny still there and the sun still bright. I'm not sure how its suppose to work, but normally illusion die with their host right?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Tchuwib wrote:2)Possible plot hole?!?! o_O I'm not sure, but I always tough that if you enter Gwyndolin room while it's day time and kill him that it would turn to dark and Gwynevere would have vanish because she's an illusion made from him. But Gwyny still there and the sun still bright. I'm not sure how its suppose to work, but normally illusion die with their host right?
    I've noticed that too, I think it's a case of oversight.
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    Tchuwib wrote:2)Possible plot hole?!?! o_O I'm not sure, but I always tough that if you enter Gwyndolin room while it's day time and kill him that it would turn to dark and Gwynevere would have vanish because she's an illusion made from him. But Gwyny still there and the sun still bright. I'm not sure how its suppose to work, but normally illusion die with their host right?
    I've noticed that too, I think it's a case of oversight.

this happens if you kill gwyndolin before you kill S/O because you Gwynovere cant vanish and AL cant turn dark till after you aquire the lordvessel the only way to turn AL dark if you kill Gwyndolin first is to directly kill gwynovere but theres really no point in it unless you really wanna kill the two darkmoon ppl in the chapel
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 pm

CarverUpqik wrote:this happens if you kill gwyndolin before you kill S/O because you Gwynovere cant vanish and AL cant turn dark till after you aquire the lordvessel the only way to turn AL dark if you kill Gwyndolin first is to directly kill gwynovere but theres really no point in it unless you really wanna kill the two darkmoon ppl in the chapel
    I always kill Gwyndolin after O&S and I never get Dark AL.
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    CarverUpqik wrote:this happens if you kill gwyndolin before you kill S/O because you Gwynovere cant vanish and AL cant turn dark till after you aquire the lordvessel the only way to turn AL dark if you kill Gwyndolin first is to directly kill gwynovere but theres really no point in it unless you really wanna kill the two darkmoon ppl in the chapel
    I always kill Gwyndolin after O&S and I never get Dark AL.

well that is weird because the only reason she doesnt disappear and AL turn dark before is because it would mess up the story
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Although summoned phantoms cannot interact with Priscilla until the host has attacked her, a summon can beat on her tail for a while and when the the phantom is able to do damage her tail will come off on the first hit.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Tchuwib wrote:
    2)Possible plot hole?!?! o_O I'm not sure, but I always tough that if you enter Gwyndolin room while it's day time and kill him that it would turn to dark and Gwynevere would have vanish because she's an illusion made from him. But Gwyny still there and the sun still bright. I'm not sure how its suppose to work, but normally illusion die with their host right?

You failed to notice one thing .
    Normally when you kill the Illusion he will say something, when he is dead however he doesnt say anything obviously .

I think he just made his illusions to last even after his death .
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:08 pm

In Nito's zone just today:

Accidentally found that I can block the arrows from the giant skeleton bowmen using the skull lantern.

Giant Arrow vs. Tiny Glowing Skull...
    Boink!
    Behold the power of the skull lantern!

cheers cheers cheers
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I just discovered redropping signs is counter productive.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Helmet type (cloth, metal open face, closed full helm etc) affects the damage bonus of getting shot in the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKKMcVvFflI

DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DaemonNacht Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Something I found recently, If you're upgrading a lot of things at once and have 99 of whatever kind of titanite in your inventory, and more in your BB, it'll add them all together when you're at a blacksmith and show 100-198 of whatever you use.
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zeta Prime Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 pm

idk if u guys already noticed this but the smallest soul in the game gives 200 souls when consumed normally but 500 when fed to frampt....Yay?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Taking a sippy sippy isn't always beneficial.

Sometimes you get backstabbed by me and die because you min/max INT so you can damage boost your sorceries.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 pm

I discovered that Dark Souls has bad bonfire online functions
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 pm

I found out Res is best stat.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Latitoast wrote:I found out Res is best stat.
    <3
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 pm

<3 u 2 bbe
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Poliwrath wrote:idk if u guys already noticed this but the smallest soul in the game gives 200 souls when consumed normally but 500 when fed to frampt....Yay?
    Soul of Gwyn gives more when fed to Frampt.
    Moonlight Butterfly also gives more at Frampt.
    There's some more, but I don't know them for sure so I won't say them.
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zeta Prime Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Soul of gwyn does??!! Iv ate that so many times on my own D:
    Erebos
    Erebos

Post by Erebos Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I noticed today that if you happen to invade just as the host goes through the boss fog, you have to watch the entire cutscene before the game tells you you've been disconnected.

On Gargoyles at least, dunno about the other bosses

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm