Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Weapons I've found work really well

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Weapons I've found work really well Empty Weapons I've found work really well

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

So, recently, I've been experimenting with many different weapons in my spare time. I have compiled a list of my favourites, and what build they are best with. (Side note: All of the weapons were +15, buffed with CMW.)

• Butchers Knife: Strength Build
    • Murakumo: Slight strength/ mainly dex build
    • Painting Guardian Sword: Dex Build
    • Dragonslayer Spear: Str/Dex/Faith build
    • Demon's Greataxe: Strength build
    • Quelaag's Furysword: Dex build
    • Gargoyle's Halberd: Str/Dex build

I have previously used all of these weapons, some for a small period of time, others slightly longer. Please let me know if you agree, and if adjustments should be made. If I remember, I shall change the list.

Last edited by RenegadeCop on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not actual edit: Boss weapons can't be buffed, and go to +5.)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Weapons I've found work really well Empty Re: Weapons I've found work really well

Post by RANT Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Those weapons are pretty good but anything is good with a buff.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Weapons I've found work really well Empty Re: Weapons I've found work really well

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 pm

RantFromRant wrote:Those weapons are pretty good but anything is good with a buff.
    Good point. But I've found that for those types of build in particular, they are especially effective.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Yea, I like duel wielding the Painting Guardian Sword in the right hand and the Gold tracer in the left hand. IT works like a charm.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:56 am

RenegadeCop wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:Those weapons are pretty good but anything is good with a buff.
    Good point. But I've found that for those types of build in particular, they are especially effective.

Most if not all of those weapons are very good, and the builds you listed were perhaps the intended builds for those weapons due to their scaling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:35 pm