Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Questions again

BlazingSoul

Questions again Empty Questions again

Post by BlazingSoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 pm

1. Which is better, a normal +15 weapon buffed with a resin, or an elemental weapon +5? For example, a greatsword +15 buffed with a gold pine resin, or a lightning greatsword +5? Against normal enemies/pvp.

2. Is it true that using a normal pyromancy flame when casting power within is better than an upgraded one? If it is, why?

3. Im currently a darkwraith+3, but I want the pyro achievement. This means I need to join the chaos covenant, and give 30 humanity to get a pyromancy. Does this reset my rank in the darkwraiths if I join them again?

4. Ive been told that 125 is the best pvp level, but Ive seen loads of people invading on youtube to an SL250 character, so how popular is the pvp above 125?

5. How does PVP work? I used a cracked red eye orb to invade a guy when i was SL80, and he was SL711... He 'accidentally' ganked me, and then sent a message saying, "Im sorry, invade again." Im like ok, invade him again, and he jumps off a cliff, giving me 800 000+ souls... So how does the invasion system work? how the actual hell can i invade an SL711?

8. Is there a way to make builds fast? I have seen videos of souls glitching and so forth, but ive heard that they have been patched. I know you can remove patches, but i heard you have to remove your save files for it to work so.... not sure if true. It doesnt necessarily have to be glitching, but i just dont want to waste the small time I have to play in order to play the game again, costing me somewhat 50 hours of actual game progress, and or enjoyable gameplay. I wont be glitching against other players, I just want to finish the build and start doing pvp.
    If anyone doesnt feel like giving advice on this question, i dont mind, then i just need to find time to play and just finish the game slowly with the new build...

Anyway, thx again for the future responder in advance. Im not a n00b, this stuff is just something that you need to test to figure out, and i havent tested. Questions again 2707236321Questions again 3358384175
    reim0027
    reim0027

Questions again Empty Re: Questions again

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:12 pm

1. +15 almost every time. Elementals are weak. Sure, their AR is higher, but their damage output goes through 2 different defense reductions.

2. No. That was patched. It used to be an upgraded flame drained your life faster. Now, that isn't true.

3. IIRC, it will decrease your rank one position (so it'll drop you down to +2)

4. I don't know. But, people have told me it is pretty active higher.

5. Generally, Darkwraiths invade up, Darkmoons invade down. The game tries to match you with hosts of a similar SL, but it will go up or down (based on covenant) if need be.

8. (6? - j/k). The bb gligth and dragon head glitch were removed, so the only way to make a build "fast" is to know someone who can give you the items and souls you need.
    BlazingSoul

Post by BlazingSoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 pm

reim0027 wrote:1. +15 almost every time. Elementals are weak. Sure, their AR is higher, but their damage output goes through 2 different defense reductions.

2. No. That was patched. It used to be an upgraded flame drained your life faster. Now, that isn't true.

3. IIRC, it will decrease your rank one position (so it'll drop you down to +2)

4. I don't know. But, people have told me it is pretty active higher.

5. Generally, Darkwraiths invade up, Darkmoons invade down. The game tries to match you with hosts of a similar SL, but it will go up or down (based on covenant) if need be.

8. (6? - j/k). The bb gligth and dragon head glitch were removed, so the only way to make a build "fast" is to know someone who can give you the items and souls you need.

Thanks! I guess ill just ask friends or whatever to help me... idk.
    Also, derp 8. -> 6 Shrug
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 am

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 am

reim0027 wrote:2. No. That was patched. It used to be an upgraded flame drained your life faster. Now, that isn't true.
    SERIOUSLY!? This shatters my entire universe.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 am

Yeah, it is good news. No more swapping flames, or trying to get 2 flames.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm