Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

NPC's questions

Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

NPC's questions Empty NPC's questions

Post by Raikan007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 am

Hi there,

I would like to know why Big Hat Logan will not sell me spells, is this because I do not have a high enough Intelligence stat?

Where did the Pyro guy go above the Firelink Bonfire?? He was there and now he has gone?

Who is that witch looking NPC facing the Vases where the Holy Knight guy is?

Where did the other two Knights go that (the one that just says mmmm.. or something)

Where did the first guy go when you get to the Firelink Shrine?

All these people have just disappeared and why is Frampt always sleeping??

Where does the Onion suited NPC outside Sens Fortress go to next? I have seen him there, then at the bottom off the side of the boulder shoot in Sens, then I saw him again in Anor Londo down the stairs when you get to the roof?

A lot of questions but I would really like to upgrade my Pyro flame.. He gave it to me now I cannot upgrade it.. where could I upgrade it?

I am about to take on Duke Archives, just finished Sif and S&O happy finished Parish/Depths/Gardens/Basin/Blight/Anor/Ash Lake/Great Hollow/Sens etc

thank you
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

NPC's questions Empty Re: NPC's questions

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Raikan007 wrote:Hi there,

I would like to know why Big Hat Logan will not sell me spells, is this because I do not have a high enough Intelligence stat?

Where did the Pyro guy go above the Firelink Bonfire?? He was there and now he has gone?

Who is that witch looking NPC facing the Vases where the Holy Knight guy is?

Where did the other two Knights go that (the one that just says mmmm.. or something)

Where did the first guy go when you get to the Firelink Shrine?

All these people have just disappeared and why is Frampt always sleeping??

Where does the Onion suited NPC outside Sens Fortress go to next? I have seen him there, then at the bottom off the side of the boulder shoot in Sens, then I saw him again in Anor Londo down the stairs when you get to the roof?

A lot of questions but I would really like to upgrade my Pyro flame.. He gave it to me now I cannot upgrade it.. where could I upgrade it?

I am about to take on Duke Archives, just finished Sif and S&O happy finished Parish/Depths/Gardens/Basin/Blight/Anor/Ash Lake/Great Hollow/Sens etc

thank you

1 your intelligence stat being too low is likely the reason he wont sell you spells.

2 if he asked you about your fancy new pyromancy and you told him he has left but you will likely run into him again.

3 If she is wearing plain white robes and praying that is reah, (although she should have left with the knights)

4 if you chat to peterus you discover that they were headed down into the catacombs. again its not the last you have seen of them.

5 if he talked about finally doing something about it, again he will be encountered again. If you really want to find out. take a walk down towards new londo.

Frampt sleeping is not something I can explain but its perfectly normal. tap him and he will wake up.

There is a good article on seigemeyers quest line but I thought that he was supposed to appear at firelink shrine next.

and finally in order to find another pyromancy trainer I suggest taking a wander through blight-town near the pillars if the flame is already +10 , if not you need to look near where the lower bell of awakening is. PM me if you need more explicit instructions I am trying not to give too many spoilers.
    Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sciarry Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Characters

That's it! xD
    OcelotRigz
    OcelotRigz

Post by OcelotRigz Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:56 pm

I just want to hijack this thread to ask two quick questions regarding npc's. It might contain spoilers regarding Soltaire and Siegmeyer, probably not though.

Anyway, im in Lost Izalith now. While exploring i fell through the collapsed floor where Siegmeyer was, since i was such a nice guy to him throughout the game he decided to jump into the pit below to distract the monsters while i made a break for it. Well i just stood there and shot down arrows and helped him kill the monsters with ease. I jump down, talk to him and he says he failed me, or something, and offs himself. Seems odd, surely that wasnt the way it was supposed to end. Was i meant to run off and then meet him somewhere else or something?

Regarding poor old depressed Soltaire, well while going through a shortcut back to Demon Ruins, i meet Soltaire with something on his head and he tries to kill me, i ended up killing him but like Siegmeyer, i thought it was a strange way to end that story and im assuming i missed something, or did i?

I know theres nothing i can do about it now anyway, but it would be nice to know out of curiosity and for my next playthrough.

Also, while im here, where is a good summon spot for the 'Bed of Chaos', outside the boss gate its very quiet and i cant think of another close by area where someone would drop a sign.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 pm

OcelotRigz wrote:I just want to hijack this thread to ask two quick questions regarding npc's. It might contain spoilers regarding Soltaire and Siegmeyer, probably not though.

Anyway, im in Lost Izalith now. While exploring i fell through the collapsed floor where Siegmeyer was, since i was such a nice guy to him throughout the game he decided to jump into the pit below to distract the monsters while i made a break for it. Well i just stood there and shot down arrows and helped him kill the monsters with ease. I jump down, talk to him and he says he failed me, or something, and offs himself. Seems odd, surely that wasnt the way it was supposed to end. Was i meant to run off and then meet him somewhere else or something?

Regarding poor old depressed Soltaire, well while going through a shortcut back to Demon Ruins, i meet Soltaire with something on his head and he tries to kill me, i ended up killing him but like Siegmeyer, i thought it was a strange way to end that story and im assuming i missed something, or did i?

I know theres nothing i can do about it now anyway, but it would be nice to know out of curiosity and for my next playthrough.

Also, while im here, where is a good summon spot for the 'Bed of Chaos', outside the boss gate its very quiet and i cant think of another close by area where someone would drop a sign.

Travel to Ash Lake's first bonfire to find out about the Old Siegmeyer.

Solaire had a sunlight bug controling him. Its OK, you had to kill him, otherwise he would had killed you. But you could had saved him. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Solaire+of+Astora
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Erm, nope that was the "Bad" ending for both of those storylines I am afraid man sad seig if he has less than 50% health remaining at the end of the fight dies and solaire finds the sunlight bug and goes mad if you dont kill them off by taking a shortcut... Its hard to get right the first time!
    OcelotRigz
    OcelotRigz

Post by OcelotRigz Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Damn, i probably should of jumped down and helped Siegmeyer, would of killed them faster that way.
    As for Soltaire, i read that info in the link Carphil gave me, man it seemed like a lot of effort to save him, will have to remember that for the next time.

Thanks guys.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Always happy to help ^.^ and theres always NG+ at least its more satisfying to save him if its difficult.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm