Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

domesplitter13
    Addicted
    Addicted

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by domesplitter13 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Um, yes. SL 706 NG+4, just place vessel.

For tonight if possible, 9pm pst...or later.

GT: domesplitter13

I have a mic.
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by LittleRedGhost Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 am

My GMT is +10 and im on weekends from 11am - 6/8pm and most nights except Fiday and Saturday from 9pm - ~1am unless I have to be up early at which it's usually 9pm - midnight. I also have the DLC
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 pm

LittleRedGhost wrote:My GMT is +10 and im on weekends from 11am - 6/8pm and most nights except Fiday and Saturday from 9pm - ~1am unless I have to be up early at which it's usually 9pm - midnight. I also have the DLC
    Thank you for providing me with additional details.
    Your ifno has been edited.
    Feel free to check it out, in case I made a mistake in transfering your time across different timezones.
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Post by LittleRedGhost Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I'm not sure which time zone you're converting it into but using the world clock it seems close to right. Also, as I may add levels onto some characters, how often do you want me to update you?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

You can send me a PM every time you feel like it.
    The general co-op rule is 10 SL + 10%, so if you exceed that, please let me know.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Hmmm double post.
    Sorry bout that.
    PS3 is screwing around with me again. big grin

Last edited by Sentiel on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    mediocrenoob

Post by mediocrenoob Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

If anyone could help me with Manus right now that would be great, i'm sl 117 at the bonfire in the chasm btw
    mediocrenoob

Post by mediocrenoob Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

mediocrenoob wrote:If anyone could help me with Manus right now that would be great, i'm sl 117 at the bonfire in the chasm btw

completely forgot, my gamertag is An OG Octopus XBL also
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Any jobs out there that my SL80 cleric can do? I'm looking to earn souls so that I can eventually get him to SL100. My XBL gamertag is below.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:22 am

Would somebody be so kind to help me with dukes archives/crystal caves and with Kalameet?
    Im SL 1 on the Ps3 (Razzafore), so if you have the time, send me a message:).
    I am also looking for people to coop a whole playtrough with, just for fun, so let me know if you would like that. Then we can do some jolly cooperation:)! Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 639795459

Edit: Solo'd Seath as he was easier than I expected. Help with Kalameet and after that Gwyn would still be great though big grin.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Razz wrote:Would somebody be so kind to help me with dukes archives/crystal caves and with Kalameet?
    I am also looking for people to coop a whole playtrough with, just for fun, so let me know if you would like that. Then we can do some jolly cooperation:)! Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 639795459

Edit: Solo'd Seath as he was easier than I expected. Help with Kalameet and after that Gwyn would still be great though big grin.

Let me know when you are on, I've just done kamaleet and gwyn to finish my sl1 playthrough.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Fry1156 wrote:
    Razz wrote:Would somebody be so kind to help me with dukes archives/crystal caves and with Kalameet?

Let me know when you are on, I've just done kamaleet and gwyn to finish my sl1 playthrough.

Cool, Ill let you know. And congrats with you victory! Did you solo them?
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Yeh the sl1 run was always planned as a solo run.
    See the back in the warmth of my cell thread happy
    TheEvilOne
    TheEvilOne

Post by TheEvilOne Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Need Help Pc Soul level 1 On quelaags!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 am

Aye, i've got a SL 99 quality build going up, and i lvled up my sough build to 75. And then my new completed build SL40, i call him Steel wall. The ultimate tank.
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Was wandering if anyone could help me with the four kings, this being my first playthrough and I'm pretty terrible and insist on using the chaos blade Shrug

I'm SL 61 and live in England, could you kindly message me if you're feeling up to some jolly co-operation.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 pm

^Platform?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 pm

ENGLAND

Finally, someone in the same country as me.

I would gladly help, if you're on Xbox.

No Pendant, I should be doing this. silly
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:07 pm

If you're on PS3, i've got my SL 61 Abyss hunter build, i'd be glad to help.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Whatever. You take it you sad English ninny then afterwards the 2 of you can share a nasty Eel Pie or whatever weird stuff it is you guys eat over there. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 2324285107
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Whatever. You take it you sad English ninny then afterwards the 2 of you can share a nasty Eel Pie or whatever weird stuff it is you guys eat over there. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 2324285107

That would be earl grey and stake pie lol!
    freeballin

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 Empty New to online play. Looking for some buddies on PS3

Post by freeballin Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm new to playing online but would like to get into it. SL is 131 I believe and I don't use any pyro or magic. I'm currently at Smough and Ornstein on NG+ and want to get the Leo ring.If anybody wants to help my psn is free_baliin. Greatly appreciated. I got a game to go to but I'll be on later (RESOLVED)

Last edited by freeballin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resolved)
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 pm

1000 apologies, I am indeed on the Xbox. Renegade if you would like to help me out I'd be very much in your debt. If you want any items or anythjng in game I'd be happy to help. My gamer tag is "Ceph Gabriel" send me a message sayin you're from here and we'll figure out how to link up.

Incidentally, I'm half American, born in NYC. But English parents. And yeah I like bagels AND earl grey Well What is it
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:04 am

freeballin wrote:I'm new to playing online but would like to get into it. SL is 131 I believe and I don't use any pyro or magic. I'm currently at Smough and Ornstein on NG+ and want to get the Leo ring.If anybody wants to help my psn is free_baliin. Greatly appreciated. I got a game to go to but I'll be on later

I have a sl 120 char and would like to help:). Ill send you a message today on the Ps3(my name is Razzafore).
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 am

Fry1156 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Whatever. You take it you sad English ninny then afterwards the 2 of you can share a nasty Eel Pie or whatever weird stuff it is you guys eat over there. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 19 2324285107

That would be earl grey and stake pie lol!

Hey, it's trufax, apart from the pie.
    We like steak and apple. silly

And, I went to bed an hour before that message Ceph, I'll add you now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:21 am