Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 20 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by gtsoldwolf Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm new to the community but would be honored to offer my services. Here is a list of my current character's able to help. I am working on getting a few others up to par. When their ready I'll post their information.

Daemon - Strength Build - Uses Man Eater Greatsword, or the Halibred. His Soul Level is 55. Has most of the area's unlocked with the Lord Vessel. Has the DLC Unlocked.

Zulu - Dex Build - Uses the Great Scythe at the moment. Soul Level is 60, has most of the area's unlocked, has DLC. Able to warp between area's with the Lord Vessel.

As I mentioned before I have other character's but I have to work on them to get them up to par to help anyone. I'll notify you soon as their done.

My PSN is DaemonSado

My timezone is -5 GMT. I am usually online most weekdays from 6-12am. Sometimes I am not able to get online until after 9pm. Weekends I am online usually 9pm-4am.
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 20 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by DaemonNacht Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 am

'Ello everyone, I was wondering if anyone was able to and willing to help out my SL 6 with Quelaag in Blighttown. . :p

I decided I'd like to have a low level character, I'm just so unused to it I constantly die, to regular enemies. Haha.

Anyways, I'm on xbox and my GT is xDaemonNachtx.

Help pwease? :p

*Edit, SL 6 now*

Last edited by DaemonNacht on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 am

gtsoldwolf wrote:I'm new to the community but would be honored to offer my services. Here is a list of my current character's able to help. I am working on getting a few others up to par. When their ready I'll post their information.

Daemon - Strength Build - Uses Man Eater Greatsword, or the Halibred. His Soul Level is 55. Has most of the area's unlocked with the Lord Vessel. Has the DLC Unlocked.

Zulu - Dex Build - Uses the Great Scythe at the moment. Soul Level is 60, has most of the area's unlocked, has DLC. Able to warp between area's with the Lord Vessel.

As I mentioned before I have other character's but I have to work on them to get them up to par to help anyone. I'll notify you soon as their done.

My PSN is DaemonSado

My timezone is -5 GMT. I am usually online most weekdays from 6-12am. Sometimes I am not able to get online until after 9pm. Weekends I am online usually 9pm-4am.
    You have been added to our roster.
    Thank you for joining us. winking

Welcome to this fine community. I hope you will like it here. Praise the Sun
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Thu May 09, 2013 6:42 pm

I would like to join and help people. I am on xbox 360 XBL name is IceGodzilla777 I have the DLC
    how often i am online varies with my job but i am usally online around the times of 4 to 12 CST
    SL 100 archer/dual wield dex build
    SL 100 INT mage build
    SL 72 Str build
    SL 60 samurai build
    dark.magik

Post by dark.magik Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Sl 55 need help to chop of seths tail / and archives
    Psn onlyDnD4me
    Cheers
    LegendarySwag92
    LegendarySwag92

Post by LegendarySwag92 Fri May 10, 2013 2:30 am

PSN:LegendarySwag92
    Details:Two Characters one level 59 Pyromancer.
    The other female thief level 9
    I want to try a Catacombs speedrun let me kno if you're interested
    BluntBluntington

Post by BluntBluntington Sat May 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Would appreciate some help with ornstien and smough sl53 only got one humanity left so im saving it for some coop. PsnId: BluntBluntington this is my first playthrough and these guys are whooping my *** so any help would be awsome.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu May 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Icegodzilla wrote:I would like to join and help people. I am on xbox 360 XBL name is IceGodzilla777 I have the DLC
    how often i am online varies with my job but i am usally online around the times of 4 to 12 CST
    SL 100 archer/dual wield dex build
    SL 100 INT mage build
    SL 72 Str build
    SL 60 samurai build
    Added. Thanks for joining us.

Sorry for being less active for the past few days.
    I won't lie to you guys. I'm playing Dragon's Dogma and having a lot of work in RL, so I keep very busy.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Thu May 16, 2013 3:49 pm

its cool im happy to help
    fluffythecat87

Post by fluffythecat87 Thu May 23, 2013 7:31 pm

If anyone can, I could use some help with the Four Kings and with Nito on NG+. I'm currently SL 162 PSN: fluffythecat87
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 6:44 am

That's too high SL for me, sorry.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri May 24, 2013 7:56 am

fluffythecat87 wrote:If anyone can, I could use some help with the Four Kings and with Nito on NG+. I'm currently SL 162 PSN: fluffythecat87
    What's your timezone?
    Havel_The_Rock
    Havel_The_Rock
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Havel_The_Rock Fri May 24, 2013 12:59 pm

im looking for some help on four kings if possible. i am on xbox and am sl81
    GT: prestigous sloth
    timezone: GMT

thanks
    fluffythecat87

Post by fluffythecat87 Fri May 24, 2013 9:05 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    fluffythecat87 wrote:If anyone can, I could use some help with the Four Kings and with Nito on NG+. I'm currently SL 162 PSN: fluffythecat87
    What's your timezone?

US Eastern Time
    Tdtots

Post by Tdtots Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm getting stilled by 4 kings I can only kill 2 and then I get killed C
    an anyone help me? Psn td_tots Lvov 44

I'm standing there right now as of 940 us mountain time
    RevolverSnake
    RevolverSnake
    Regular
    Regular

Post by RevolverSnake Wed May 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Would be cool if someone could help me to beat the old bastard gywn. my name is steveaustinn.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Wed May 29, 2013 1:28 pm

RevolverSnake wrote:Would be cool if someone could help me to beat the old bastard gywn. my name is steveaustinn.
    gonna need to know system, timezone and SL
    roomsixteen
    roomsixteen

Post by roomsixteen Wed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Need help with sanctuary guardian, SL 65, psn: roomsixteen, us central time.
    RevolverSnake
    RevolverSnake
    Regular
    Regular

Post by RevolverSnake Thu May 30, 2013 3:40 pm

it's fine I've already taken care of it.
    The 23 Freak
    The 23 Freak

Post by The 23 Freak Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 am

Would REALLY appreciate some help with Gwyn. SL23 Xbox, GT is The 23 Freak. Thanks in advance!!
    addym
    addym

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 20 Empty Looking For Help

Post by addym Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:19 pm

XBL: addym
    Currently Soul level: 104
     now i need help with the next part if  anyone would like to Coop Jolly Co-Operation anyone  for help Thank you.
    Also i have DLC

On NG+

Last edited by addym on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
    The 23 Freak
    The 23 Freak

Post by The 23 Freak Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Sorry if I'm being redunant (just started a help thread with the same request), but if anyone's up for a challenge, I need help with Ornstein & Smough, preferably with Smough going down first. I'm getting one hit repeatedly.  XBOX SL23 NG+

Thanks in advance!
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

Post by megaoptamas759 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:10 pm

im at it... the boss that is not a boss... the bed of chaos. lv 131 broke 1st side
    Dynnyn

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 20 Empty Need Help with anor londo bridge

Post by Dynnyn Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 am

I have been stuck on this bridge for about 2 weeks now, could really do with a hand or some tips on how to do it, i go from struggling with the sentinals to struggling witht eh bat winged demons and then struggling to get past the two archers and its driving me insane.

on xbox gt: Dynnyn
    sl 54
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Sorry, I'm on PS3, so I can't help you directly. Try contacting one of the threads members. You can find their info in the first post.

What I can, is to give you some tips.

1. Stealth
    If you use the Ring of Fog, or the spell Hidden Body you will become invisible. You're not completely invisible, just slightly transparent. Every enemy will still attack you, but they will aggro on you from smaller distance and lose their aggro on you faster. If you combine them with Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring, or Hush your footsteps will become silent. That means enemies won't hear you. With these two, unles you walk strainght in front of a enemy, they will have no idea you're there. It will help you get past Sentinels and Batwing Demons, however those two notorious archers will still fire at you. However, they will do so after you're almost at the end of the narrow bridge, which gives you some fighting chance.

Take note that Hidden Body and Hush are both self buff spells and can't be used together, however the rings can, or combination of ring and a spell.

2. Speed
    Not everybody can use spells, but everybody can run.
    No matter what build you use, take your best shield and good thrusting, or vertical attacking weapon and make sure to be able to fast roll. That means having less than 25% of your Equip Burden. Go naked if you must. With this, you can run past the enemies. They can kill you if you get unlucky, but don't let a death discourage you. When you get past them and enter the narrow bridge with archers, just sprint straight forward. If you do that their arrows will miss you.
    Whatever you do, try not to lock on them and don;t block their arrows, or they will push you from the bridge. It's best to run and if arrows comes at you, roll through it. It sounds harder than it actually is.

Fighting the archers
    Whatever way you choose, once you get on the small ledge with the wall in front of you, both archers can attack you. Each from either side. Move to face the archer on your right, the one standing on the corner of the ledge. Don't lock on to him and try to face the wall in front of you. That way, if either of them hits you, you will fall, or get pushed, but remain on the ledge, so you may get damage, but won't fall to your death. You can also roll through their arrows.
    When you get close to the wall with the archer, the archer behind you can't hit you anymore, because there is a tower between you two. The archer in front of you switches to sword and shield if you get close enough. You can kill him with powerful spell, or you can kill him with a vertical, or thrusting weapon. Don't use horizontal attacks, because they will bounce off the walls. In the worst case scenario, just keep blocking the knight and moving against him and he will eventually fall down and die. Whatever you do, try to not lock on to him, because you're likely to fall down thanks to pushing, or wacky camera movement. The best way to deal with him is to parry his sword and kill him with a riposte. Or if you prefer, you can actually get past him without fighting, if you lure him a bit backwards, where the ledge is wide enough to go around him.

Other enemies
    Sentinels have giant shields that block everything, even things designed to bypass shields. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them and run past them. They will follow you, but they're slow and will lose interest soon. If you want to fight them, it's best to wait for their attacks, roll through them and attack them from their left side (where they have their halberds), or from behind. You can also lure them to attack, back away and kill them with spells, which is a lot easier.

Batwing Demons have long reach with their spears, but they also have 0 Poise, meaning every of your attacks will stop their actions. Use any ranged option you have and they have no chance. Bow, spells, crossbow, heck even Firebombs will do. If you have to fight them by melee, block their first attack and just keep hacking until they die. Just don't defend too long, because their spears do chip damage through your shield thanks to having Lightning element damage in them. If you run away from them, try to move from side to side, because they can throw their spears at you for some big damage. Also, while they have wings, they can't fly, so if they fall off a ledge, they will die. You can actually push most of them to death like this, because they like to hang around edges.

I hope this helps you and really try to contact one of our Xbox members. I'm sure they will gladly help you. Good luck!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 pm