Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 18 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by LittleRedGhost Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 am

I live in Australia and like to help out people. I've got quite a few characters though their levels are subject to change with progression. Only one has the Lord vessel.
    I can post class, weapons, sl, stats, location, covenant. Any info you need. I also like to summon maximum number of helpers when possible so they can get souls and humanity.
    Edensflame
    Edensflame

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 18 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by Edensflame Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:03 am

Hey, anyone want to start new characters and play the DLC? Hit me up on here or Xbox. GT: Dean Wareham.
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DaemonNacht Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 am

If anybody needs help anywhere, I have a level 130 faith build, with RSS, and the two princess guard miracles that heal myself and all around me.

XBL GT: xDaemonNachtx
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    Fry1156 wrote:I've got a sl2 that I've not done anything with, how far in are you?

Have yet to start. But can when you're available. Cleric starting class then?

Yeh when ever your ready. Do you want to start the coop at sl10?
    sicpayne
    sicpayne

Post by sicpayne Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Anyone willing to help me out on xbox to kill Gwyn? sl148
    Sweord
    Sweord

Post by Sweord Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Never mind, managed to beat them solo. Hurrah

Hey there. I'm on my first playthrough, and I'm having some trouble with the Four Kings. I've tried fighting them a few times, and every time I get nowhere near killing them. I'm SL 84. If anyone would be willing to help, than would be awesome. I'm on Xbox, and my Gamertag is the same as my username.

(I managed to run out of Transient Curses, so the only thing I can fight the ghosts with is the Cursed Greatsword of Artorias, which I don't have the INT or Faith to use properly.)

Anyways, if anyone is up for it, please reply here or send me a PM on the forums.

Last edited by Sweord on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Raksar
    Raksar

Post by Raksar Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Fry1156 wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:
    Fry1156 wrote:I've got a sl2 that I've not done anything with, how far in are you?

This sounds really nice cuz i already got me a sl10 build. I call it my 'indiana johns' cuz my main weapon is a whip +15 and a notched fire wipe.
    Not much of a tank but if you wanna co-op hit me up on psn: Raksar

Also i can use some help myself i'm stuck at the 4 kings (SL10).
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Fry1156 wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:

Well I'm staying at SL8.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

If anyone needs help, add me on ps3 and i'll see what i can do. My highest build is 119, and my lowest is 25. I've got a couple guys between SL 60-75. So yeah, if anyone needs help feel free to contact me. I'm open on most weekdays since i only go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Raksar wrote:
    Fry1156 wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:

This sounds really nice cuz i already got me a sl10 build. I call it my 'indiana johns' cuz my main weapon is a whip +15 and a notched fire wipe.

Got a sl1 that could help you with 4kings
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    Fry1156 wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:

Well I'm staying at SL8.

U ok if I still go to sl10 ?
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Fry1156 wrote:
    Raksar wrote:
    Fry1156 wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:

Got a sl1 that could help you with 4kings

Yeah I can co-op at this level.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:29 pm

DemonOfFate wrote: If anyone needs help, add me on ps3 and i'll see what i can do. My highest build is 119, and my lowest is 25. I've got a couple guys between SL 60-75. So yeah, if anyone needs help feel free to contact me. I'm open on most weekdays since i only go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    If you give us some more info, like your timezone and details of your respective builds, I'll add you to the roster. winking
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    DemonOfFate wrote: If anyone needs help, add me on ps3 and i'll see what i can do. My highest build is 119, and my lowest is 25. I've got a couple guys between SL 60-75. So yeah, if anyone needs help feel free to contact me. I'm open on most weekdays since i only go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    If you give us some more info, like your timezone and details of your respective builds, I'll add you to the roster. winking

I wouldn't mind being added to that rooster. All my build are in my signature. I can assist in jolly-coop in pretty much all the level gap between 1 - 120. I've got a starter that's at kiln so I can usually give good boost in equipment. That's about round it up. My usualle hour right now is open anytime until I get a new job silly. Other then that, it's 4pm Est. to 12pm Est. usually. But I mostly want jolly co-op. Been abuse for starting gear then never get jolly coop after.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Tchuwib wrote:I wouldn't mind being added to that rooster. All my build are in my signature. I can assist in jolly-coop in pretty much all the level gap between 1 - 120. I've got a starter that's at kiln so I can usually give good boost in equipment. That's about round it up. My usualle hour right now is open anytime until I get a new job silly. Other then that, it's 4pm Est. to 12pm Est. usually. But I mostly want jolly co-op. Been abuse for starting gear then never get jolly coop after.
    You have been added.
    Thank you for joining us. cheers

One thing though. Please, don't share or use endgame, or midgame gear with starter SL players, or in low SL locations (unless doing a challenge run).
    Thank you. Bow
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

^Well, it's mostly starting gear like short sword +what ever element I got left from my kiln farming. But I don't give away unique weapon or armor. Only buy-able one. I'll fallow that rule tho, don't want to make the game to easy silly
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Tchuwib wrote:^Well, it's mostly starting gear like short sword +what ever element I got left from my kiln farming. But I don't give away unique weapon or armor. Only buy-able one. I'll fallow that rule tho, don't want to make the game to easy silly
    Thank you for understanding my intentions. happy
    Raksar
    Raksar

Post by Raksar Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    Tchuwib wrote:I wouldn't mind being added to that rooster. All my build are in my signature. I can assist in jolly-coop in pretty much all the level gap between 1 - 120. I've got a starter that's at kiln so I can usually give good boost in equipment. That's about round it up. My usualle hour right now is open anytime until I get a new job silly. Other then that, it's 4pm Est. to 12pm Est. usually. But I mostly want jolly co-op. Been abuse for starting gear then never get jolly coop after.
    You have been added.
    Thank you for joining us. cheers

One thing though. Please, don't share or use endgame, or midgame gear with starter SL players, or in low SL locations (unless doing a challenge run).
    Thank you. Bow

It would be cool if you could help me with the 4 kings. I'm doing a Sl10 run and they can hit pretty hard.

I would also like to be added to that rooster for some jolly co-op. My builds are low level: SL49 Int/sorcerer, Sl44 'Iron Tarkus' Str/tank, and Sl10 whip-wielding 'Indiana Johns'. I'm mostly online a couple of hours at night, central time zone (-6gmt).
    PSN: Raksar
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:19 pm

I'll post my respective builds in a moment. Also don't worry, i normally have gear that is acceptable for that area, i don't like ruining the game for newbies. Inside the spoiler are all my builds.

Spoiler:
    I'm in Eastern Standard timezone. Also, i do not currently have the DLC, but i intend on buying it in the near future.

Last edited by DemonOfFate on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Some day I'm going to need help with O&S on my 300 on NG++. :F
    Anyone up for it?
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 18 Empty sen's fort.

Post by megaoptamas759 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 am

lv 37 and i need help >.<
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Post by LittleRedGhost Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 am

Here's my list of characters in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 am

megaoptamas759 wrote:lv 37 and i need help >.<
    What's your platform, your timezone and what do you need help with?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am

It's xbox360 and it's about Sens, complete run. Just guessing. If i'm wrong and megaoptamas is on PC, i maybe able to give a helping hand.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Raksar wrote: It would be cool if you could help me with the 4 kings. I'm doing a Sl10 run and they can hit pretty hard.

I would also like to be added to that rooster for some jolly co-op. My builds are low level: SL49 Int/sorcerer, Sl44 'Iron Tarkus' Str/tank, and Sl10 whip-wielding 'Indiana Johns'. I'm mostly online a couple of hours at night, central time zone (-6gmt).
    PSN: Raksar
    DemonOfFate wrote: I'll post my respective builds in a moment. Also don't worry, i normally have gear that is acceptable for that area, i don't like ruining the game for newbies. Inside the spoiler are all my builds.

Spoiler:
    I'm in Eastern Standard timezone. Also, i do not currently have the DLC, but i intend on buying it in the near future.
    LittleRedGhost wrote:Here's my list of characters in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Added, added aaand added.

Check your info in the OP.
    Thanks for joining. winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 am