Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved)

Debido
    Debido

SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved) Empty SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved)

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 am

I need help in Duke's Archives, I am a Ps3 player. I need help with the area to get to open the book case and I also need help cutting off seath's tail for his moonlight great sword drop. If anyone is interested please inbox me. Here or PSN, Which is in my signature.
    Sincerely;
    Deb

SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved) 2905764326

Edit: A warrior of tanky melee would be great as I am a sorcerer and i can't really deal with all the fast hoppy melee guys in this level atm.

Last edited by Debido on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added in some detail)
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved) Empty Re: SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved)

Post by VaDoom Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:38 am

I should have a toons around this level (though I don't think it's a tank, but that should be ok), the problem is I'm in EU.
    I'll be online between 6-8pm GMT+1 (it's 6:30 hours from now) and after 11pm. Add me or msg me here or on psn.
    If it's not possible right now and you finaly find someone else to help you, and if you don't manage to get the tail, I have a few spare MLGS on higher level toons. If you get the red soap stone in the painted world of ariamis, I could give you one.
    But that's a lot of ifs tongue
    Debido
    Debido

SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved) Empty Cool

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 am

Thanks I will defiantly do that because this great sword is essential to my build in a few more levels :x I am at the second bonfire in archives where the bookshelf opens.

UPDATE: just need someone to help me with cutting off seath's tail happy
    UPDATE 2: Got his tail vut and he stomped us into oblivion now i just gottta down the boss xD

Last edited by Debido on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved) Empty Re: SL 60 needs Help in Duke's Archives (Resolved)

Post by VaDoom Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 am

Ah, at this SL, I think you can find summon signs at this bonefire. White and gold phantoms generaly have a good mindset and will be ok to help you doing the full run. There is a good chance you find someone before I join, send him a message for the tail then. And if it fails I'll keep you one of mine for when you get the rss.
    Good luck
    Debido
    Debido

Post by Debido Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:08 am

Resolved
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 am

Nice! Good luck with your build now happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:16 pm