Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved Empty Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved

Post by DoughGuy Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 am

What SLs would you guys recommend for people co-oping in the painted world, catacombs, Tomb of Giants, dukes archives and crystal cave?

Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved Empty Re: Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am

PW, 45-65. Catacombs, 45-75. Tomb of the Giants, 60-75. Dukes, 60-75. But, you can easily find people on NG+/++++ whatever amount in these spots. It's just the ones I've mentioned are the highest amounts of traffic I've noticed it at.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved Empty Re: Co-op SLs in painted world, Catacombs, Tomb of Giants and Dukes archives/crystal cave - Resolved

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 am

I'm 75 and I get high amounts of traffic for all of those places, it's a good co-op level.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 am

Thanks for the info. Looks like 60 - 75 is the place to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm