Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED)

LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED) Empty Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED)

Post by LittleRedGhost Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 am

A friend and myself are attempting to do jolly cooperation in the Dukes archives. I'm SL57 and they're SL65. They're putting their sign down in the room between the first bonfire and the first channeller where the crystal golem was yet I can't see it. We've managed to engage in merry ventures before yet for some reason at this point in time we are forsaken. Does anyone old a potential solution to our plight?

Also, how do you edit post names to have the (Resolved) in them? I've read through the forum and the guidlines and just can't quite figure it out. Shrug

Last edited by LittleRedGhost on Mon May 06, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED)

Post by Zyrrashijn Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:40 am

Hello little ghost!

Your struggle is pointless, i am afraid. You first have to go solo until you get imprisoned and have freed yourself again. You are able to summon then right behind the large portal that leads out of the tower.

Similar to New Londo, whereas you have to lower the water before being able to summon.
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Dukes archives disappearing sign. (RESOLVED)

Post by LittleRedGhost Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you. You wouldn't know how to edit the title so I can have it say resolved would you? I'm not the best with forum formats -.-"
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Post by LittleRedGhost Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 am

After I've beaten Seath can I summon someone to help against Logan? He's trashing me
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Mon May 06, 2013 8:35 am

Are you serious? I never had any problems dealing with him...
    ...and no, the boss has to be alive in the area.

You have to edit the entry-post. Below the textfield is a line where you can change the title of the thread.
    LittleRedGhost
    LittleRedGhost

Post by LittleRedGhost Mon May 06, 2013 8:54 am

I'm a sorcerer. Low vit.
    Thank you.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 am

You're welcome, as usual. Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm