Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event Empty so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 pm

on feb second theres a guerilla warfare event sponsored by the exiles of ariamis covanent, i was originally plannnign to participate with a lvl 100 but i figured it would be best to get practice with a lvl 55 for the upcoming ceasless assault event; this is what i came up with
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=135556052583982583
    so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event Dark_s10if i remember correctly reaper fan made something like this a couple months back... but whatever the dgh is the only great club i have no experience with.

Last edited by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remembered who inspired the build)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event Empty Re: so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event

Post by RANT Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm

i like it, good choice of armor dude. i personally like the dgh out of all of them in terms of looks.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event Empty Re: so i have a day to prepare for the ariamis event

Post by RANT Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm

wait, its this saturday? crap. btw r1-r2 for parry spammers, so funny making them go splat.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

thanks for the tip! btw... when i fought some one using this... his rolling attack hit me from 10 feet away with minimal lag, does this thing have similar range (lateral or vertical) to smoughs hammer?

WOOO post 3000!

Last edited by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post 3000, yay!)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 pm

it does. im pretty sure has a little more aoe but theyre pretty close. its one of the reason i love it and prefer it over smough's hammer, that things is just too heavy and i never bother with going over 50 str.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm