Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A conversation between Father and Son

IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A conversation between Father and Son Empty A conversation between Father and Son

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello forum, I bring you another story from Dark Souls. Although one nowhere nearly as disturbing as my last one,"Fifty Shades of Dark Souls."
    After the fight club not too long ago(I believe it was just this weekend), I took my Gwyndolin build into Anor Londo for some Guilty Hunting.
    At some point I found another cosplayer, Gwyn.
    8 vitality can only get you so far, so I lost that round.
    The following was our conversation.
    -------------------------------------
    Father: YOU DARE CHALLENGE YOUR FATHER? I LOVED YOUR BROTHER MORE!

Son: Oh, is that why you took his deity status? And maybe if you DIDN'T RAISE ME AS A WOMAN, WE WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING!

F: HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME MISSY! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LONG TALK WHEN DARK SOULS II COMES OUT!

S: No we're not! YOU'RE the one who decided to hollow in the Kiln and be slain by the Dark Lord!

F: Okay you win. thanks 4 playing

S: JEEZ DAD, YOU'RE JUST GONNA GIVE UP? And stop letting these gankers into Anor Londo!

(I did actually fight some gankers and won. They're messy to clean off the walls though...)

F: okay.jpg
    -------------------------------------
    Gwyndolin-1 Gwyn-0

Good to see people in this game have a sense of humor. Joy
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A conversation between Father and Son Empty Re: A conversation between Father and Son

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Loved it xD
    I'm interested in a Qwyndolin build. Could you maybe post or send your build to me?silly

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:27 pm