Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Hugh_G_Johnson
Demon Slayer
ChillerHR
dantheman123
Ghadis_God
Yukon
EeAyEss
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
KusaiCharlz
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Hydreigon11
Acarnatia
Rudmed
BeeSeaEss
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
vatar5
Sentiel
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
LordRevan
Tolvo
RANT
Ahhotep1
28 posters

Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 am

SL: 55, 85 (in progress), 100 (not sure)
    System: PS3

I can host if you ant, cos I don't kill Priscilla and I don't really care for the team.

However I can't use Quakenet chat. I tried after Battle of Sen's event and the thing just tells me something about blocked IP. It's strange cos I;ve never been there in my whole life, nor do I know how to use it...
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Exiled of Ariamis' "GUERRILLA WARFARE" EVENT !!!!

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 am

Sentiel wrote:SL: 55, 85 (in progress), 100 (not sure)

I can host if you ant, cos I don't kill Priscilla and I don't really care for the team.

However I can't use Quakenet chat. I tried after Battle of Sen's event and the thing just tells me something about blocked IP. It's strange cos I;ve never been there in my whole life, nor do I know how to use it...

You could try using proxy servers to get to chats. Google it.
    Sry the offtopic
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:

Sry the offtopic
    I'm too lazy.

+ I don't want to have my notebook with me while I play on my PS3. It was a pain in Battle of Sen's as I tried to fight while keeping up with the uber fast chat. Not to mention trying something badass like writing when I managed to land a riposte, but I know the guy still lives.

I blame Sony.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 am

Sentiel wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

Sry the offtopic
    I'm too lazy.

+ I don't want to have my notebook with me while I play on my PS3. It was a pain in Battle of Sen's as I tried to fight while keeping up with the uber fast chat. Not to mention trying something badass like writing when I managed to land a riposte, but I know the guy still lives.

I blame Sony.

Yea I too have to count on my iphone if i want to chat, and that is not the best case scenario at all. Thats why i just write stuff like gg or the name of the player I'm summoning.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 am

Great Sential!! Don't worry about the chat situation just yet. I haven't decided which way to go. But it will favor the majority. And, if I can work out something for the rest...it will be done! big grin
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 am

I'm used to be a part of a team without using chat midfight from years of MGO, so this shouldn't be a problem for me, however I can't imagine a higher form of teamwork in Dark Souls.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 am

Everyone...This event is officially an "on-going" event that will occur every two weeks (as it stands now).

Soooo...next one will be FEB 16th.

ALL OTHER DETAILS REMAIN THE SAME!!!

star star CURRENT EVENT IS FEBRUARY 2nd!! star star

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 pm

oooooo! ooooo! oooooo! ME, ME, MEEEEE! Exiled of Ariamis'  "GUERRILLA WARFARE"  EVENT !!!!  - Page 2 558843162 this sounds fun!!! sl 100/80 lol ps3 of course
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Hmm I'm hesitant to include myself as a host for XBL, because I already got something with my group going on.

However, I'll just throw my info out there in case there is need of an xbox host.

GT: gguyy
    Xbox
    SL: 55, 75 (close enough to 80), and 100.

Just thought I'd help out on Feb 2.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm in! I'm only on the PSN. I will use a SL 100 character and I'm considering also making an SL 60. I'll notify you if I do decide to also use an SL 60.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Don't forget people I want your console, game name, soul level(s), and whether you will Host some of the time.
    There are reasons I need this info happy

so...@Robs, rifter, sentiel, and rant gimmie da info Well What is it

big grin

Sl 60 sounds like fun, I'll use that, but I have a 99 that would work too happy
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 pm

I wonder if TeamSpeak chat would work.

Vocal communication would be awesome but you would need 2 different chat PER host (1 for Red Team;1 for White team).

Meaning that for 8 hosts,you need 16 chat.

Too messy I guess although the host could invite who he summoned and the invader if he says his name on a general chat. Just an idea and I believe the nearly-empty TS server for the forum is still around so...
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm game, I'll host or join the red team, depending on what's needed. Gamertag is in my sig and I'm on Xbox, I'll join at SL100. Also on Xbox the two teams can voice chat over XBL rather than setting up a chat for us.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Rudmed wrote:Hmm I'm hesitant to include myself as a host for XBL, because I already got something with my group going on.

However, I'll just throw my info out there in case there is need of an xbox host.

GT: gguyy
    Xbox
    SL: 55, 75 (close enough to 80), and 100.

Just thought I'd help out on Feb 2.

Thanks Rudmed!! Your help is much appreciated Proper Bow
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:I'm game, I'll host or join the red team, depending on what's needed. Gamertag is in my sig and I'm on Xbox, I'll join at SL100. Also on Xbox the two teams can voice chat over XBL rather than setting up a chat for us.

Yeah, I know. Xbox is definitely superior in the "in-game" communication area. PSN is my concern. But I think I will go with Chatango.

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

"in-game"

...While ya'all can be in chatrooms..we can only have two people in a private chat. Your chatrooms can have dozens!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Every two weeks, 2v2s - I'm very interested.

I know that the Exiled and Ahho really know how to throw a party so I could definitely be in. big grin
    KusaiCharlz

Post by KusaiCharlz Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm

I'll be there for sure!
    SL55 and SL100
    PSN: KusaiCharlz
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 pm

i'll try and drop by if i have time... psn Fisticuffs_9 (i'll probably just be sunbroing, since my lvl 100 is a sunbro.)
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 pm

My bad, I posted in the other thread. I WANT TO DO THIS. psn EeAyEss
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 am

Ahho count me in for the 60 group also.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 pm

The roster is growing with more to add....NICE!!! So far we have a good soul spread...and hosts!!

I want everyone's opinion: My friends are split on this hahaha!!

1) Do you think a 24-hours is too long for an event such as this?

2) Should I reduce it to 12-hours, instead?

3) How does everyone feel about trying to use Chatango for sinister planning (communication)?

Thanks to all those who have signed on! Keep it up!!
    The more there are the better it will be big grin

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Put me in for lvl 60 block and the lvl 100 block.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm

We should use chatango for a general where is everyone chat, one for each of the SL ranges. If someone wants to chat with their team mate they should either use XBL private chat or the PSN equivalent (if there is one).

EDIT: quick question, would an SL110 be able to participate? I have an SL100 but if want to switch it up I'd like to know if I could.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:We should use chatango for a general where is everyone chat, one for each of the SL ranges. If someone wants to chat with their team mate they should either use XBL private chat or the PSN equivalent (if there is one).

EDIT: quick question, would an SL110 be able to participate? I have an SL100 but if want to switch it up I'd like to know if I could.

Naw, sorry...sl 100 is max level, my friend happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 pm