Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
NPCWhiteMage
Ecko
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
dancash1808
PhoenixStar125
Uparkaam
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
billy_bayonet
Rynn
mugenis4real
FexDS
Quarik
Digitalyzed
Blackie
Darkson
Hannonball
ARSP
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
Midgar
Forum Pirate
CrackSouls
Enigma5991
Maneater_Mildred
User
Wade_Wilson
Whknight
nsane32
Kyubi-Nick
Dj-B-Man-Jr
befowler
berkut
JohnnyHarpoon
Henkyona
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Emergence
Reaperfan
Carphil
Serious_Much
45 posters

Brony Thread

PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Brony Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Brony Thread

Post by PhoenixStar125 Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:Just read cupcakes. Couldn't stop laughing. It's so twisted and sick that its hilarious.

That's pretty much how I felt about it haha

Most fanfics are so bad that they're hilarious, even if they try to be srs bsnss. Especially clopfics, those things make my goddamn day.

Semi related note: I'm still not satisfied with the fanfic I'm writing at the moment. Bear with me, it's been years since I've tried to write short stories.

Clopfics are some of the funniest fics I've ever heard (I listen to Dramatic Readings when it comes to them)

My favorite to listen to is definitely "I'd Like To Be A Tree" (Read by Mic The Microphone) FLUTTERSHY X BLOOMBERG lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmcG8shWukI
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:Just read cupcakes. Couldn't stop laughing. It's so twisted and sick that its hilarious.

Most fanfics are so bad that they're hilarious, even if they try to be srs bsnss. Especially clopfics, those things make my goddamn day.

Semi related note: I'm still not satisfied with the fanfic I'm writing at the moment. Bear with me, it's been years since I've tried to write short stories.

Clopfics are some of the funniest fics I've ever heard (I listen to Dramatic Readings when it comes to them)

My favorite to listen to is definitely "I'd Like To Be A Tree" (Read by Mic The Microphone) FLUTTERSHY X BLOOMBERG lol

Watching now. Also subscribed.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Jesus christ did fluttershy do it with a tree? What kind of abomination is this?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon May 14, 2012 5:51 pm

I can't watch this. This is too far even for me. Erotic tree sex does not bucking fly.
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Mon May 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:I can't watch this. This is too far even for me. Erotic tree sex does not bucking fly.

When my friends and I were listening to it while playing ModNation Racers, it was the ABSOLUTE funniest thing we had ever heard. It's as bad as others, like ScootaTRAP or Scootaloo's Love for Pain (Heard it while playing Halo Reach). Why I listen to these I will NEVER know.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Brony Thread - Page 30 Empty It is pretty funny, I will admit.

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm

PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:I can't watch this. This is too far even for me. Erotic tree sex does not bucking fly.

When my friends and I were listening to it while playing ModNation Racers, it was the ABSOLUTE funniest thing we had ever heard. It's as bad as others, like ScootaTRAP or Scootaloo's Love for Pain (Heard it while playing Halo Reach). Why I listen to these I will NEVER know.

It is pretty funny, I will admit. How does this guy keep a straight face when reading these out?
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:

It is pretty funny, I will admit. How does this guy keep a straight face when reading these out?

He doesn't, he generally does these during his Livestreams and edits them.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon May 14, 2012 6:20 pm

PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:

He doesn't, he generally does these during his Livestreams and edits them.

Screw it, I'm off school. I'm going to watch every one of his videos.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:

The hell? I must say though, his voice is awesome.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 am

Quarik wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PhoenixStar125 wrote:

The hell? I must say though, his voice is awesome.

Welcome to the weird part of the internet. And yes, it was fluttershy and a tree boning. And no, I don't even know either.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 15, 2012 11:19 am

One the internet weird is normal
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue May 15, 2012 11:26 am

Right. I'm rewatching every episode. Gonna finish today on episode 5.
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Does anyone know any T.V. Shows to watch to pass the time until Season 3? All I have is:

G-Gundam
    Dr. Who
    Powerpuff Girls (I miss this show)
    Futurama (watched every episode)
    Jackie Chan Adventures
    Psych (maybe)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 2:42 pm

The Mentalist
    Suits
    Game of Thrones
    I also second Dr. Who
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Here it is, my hilariously crappy attempt at a fanfiction. For the love of all things holy, do not read it.

"What the hell just happened?" That was Ronan's first thought as he came back into conciousness. He dragged himself off the hard wooden floor, clutching his head in pain. "Goddamn migraine" he muttered to himself. As he opened his eyes, his pain and frustration turned to confusion. "Where the hell... what is going on?" he whispered to himself. He appeared to be in some sort of library, but he was certain that he had been in bed, asleep. And his room was most certainly not a bloody library! He grimaced and rubbed his temples, the pain receeding. "Be logical," he thought to himself. "You're probably having a headache while you sleep and this dream is your brian rationalising the situation. Calm the f*ck down, Ronan." With the headache over, he could think more clearly. Yes, he was certain that this was a dream. A vivid one, but a dream nonetheless. He sighed deeply, and heard floorboards creak behind him He wheeled round in surprise....

And saw 6 brightly coloured ponies standing there, their mouths open in either awe, disgust or surprise. "Now I know it's definitely a dream" Ronan chuckled to himself. "It... it can talk?" said an orange coloured in a southern accent. This did not phase Ronan one bit. "Of course I can. If anything, I should surprised at you being able to speak. Love the tattoo by the way, really suits your mane." Be jerked at thumb at her flank which sported a bright apple mark.
    The pony stared at him, then turned to a purple Unicorn who was at the head of the group. "Twiliy, I think he really thinks he's a dreamin'" "I know Applejack, let me talk to him." "Applejack? Weird name, but explains the tattoo" Ronan thought. The purple unicorn hesitated, then walked up to Ronan. "Look Mister... I don't know who you are, or even what you are, but this isn't a dream." "Riiiight, because in reality there are multi-coloured ponies who can talk. Yeah, this sure ain't a dream alrig- OW!" He shouted in pain as the purple pony stamped on his foot. He recoiled and started shaking his leg. "Why the f*uck did you do that for, you stupid bit-" "You can feel pain, therefore, you are not in a dream." the purple unicorn stated. The implications of this dawned upon Ronan. "No... it can't... there's got to be a rational explanation. I have to be dreaming. I have to be." Doubt chewed at his mind."It's impossible, ponies can't talk! But so is feeling pain in a dream.. NO! I WONT BELIEVE!" Stay where you are!" he screamed at the ponies as they moved closer. "Don't worry, we're here to help you! Just stay calm!" pleaded the purple pony. "No... stay where..." Ronan suddenly felt whoozy. "I'm think I am going to faint." he said, and then the darkness rushed up to meet him.

"Is he out?" asked Rarity. "Yeah, he fainted. Spike, make a bed for him." said Twilight. "What is he?" Spike asked. "I've never seen anything like that in one of those stupid books of yours." "Neither have I." What about you Fluttershy? "Sorry Twilight, I've never seen anything quite like him." The six ponies huddled closer around him. "Why did he just suddenly appear out of thin air?" Rainbow Dash asked. "I don't know" Twilight repeated with exasperation. "I'm going to send a letter to Celestia. She'll know what to do. In the meantime, we'll all stay here and watch him. If we don't know what he is, we sure don't know what he's capable of." "Can we throw him a part when he wakes up!" Pinkie Pie shouted. "We could get cake and balloons and punch and make him feel welcome here in Ponyvihmmmp!" "Careful! Ya'll don't want to go and wake him up now, do ya?" Applejack murmured while removing her hoof from Pinkie's mouth. She stared down at Ronan. "Twily, I don't think you've got much to worry about. He ain't got wings, he ain't got a horn - he don't even have hooves or fur. He'll not be a problem."

Opinions?

Edit: Part 1/X

Last edited by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Misfits is an awesome show.

P.s Where does a guy have to go to find some pony around here? Season one
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Tue May 15, 2012 3:18 pm

GkMrBane wrote:Misfits is an awesome show.

P.s Where does a guy have to go to find some pony around here? Season one

You can easily find Season 1 and 2 on YouTube, and they are on Netflix (both seasons) as well now.

There are also two DVD's (Friendship Express, A Canterlot Wedding), but those just have episodes related to the themes of the DVD.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

So... anyone got feedback on the fanfic?
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Tue May 15, 2012 5:25 pm

I liked it, the only problem is a few spelling errors.

You'd probably get more help from fimfiction.net or maybe asking the pre-readers on EQD.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

PhoenixStar125 wrote:I liked it, the only problem is a few spelling errors.

You'd probably get more help from fimfiction.net or maybe asking the pre-readers on EQD.

Yeah I can sort out the spelling errors, but I try to avoid EQD/fan fiction like the plague. Ironic, yes.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 5:37 pm

... it saddens me a little.

I have seen the profiles of all ya bronies... ya got no friends on ya friends list.

Reaperfan, Rynn, Wade... none of ya have friends on ya friend lists.

I was bored, and decided to look in the forums. Bronies caught my eye, so I looked at ya bronies. Care to elaborate why you guys don't have any friends on ya friends list? Coincidence, or do you guys prefer to not have any listed on your profile?

Just curious
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 5:40 pm

I've had my friend request to reaper pending for months, they're so doing it on purpose sad

Though this whole conversation makes this forum turn a little bit into facebook... :|
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Hm... perhaps it is to hide something, or to prevent something. Hm...

Tried facebook. Hated it. Still, this is a forum, and not the same community base as that of a facebook or twitter.
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Tue May 15, 2012 5:45 pm

I don't have any as I only joined on Saturday haha
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Which still proves the point well. Bronies don't have a friend's list...

Guess I gotta add some more players on my list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 am