Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
RePaused
xenon_nobelium
notfalstaff
befowler
PlasticandRage
yajnaji
Rifter7
Ashran
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
EeAyEss
Ghadis_God
RANT
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
T-King-667
20 posters

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 2 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by T-King-667 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 am

RantFromRant wrote:meh, sl doesnt seem to matter for people anymore, damn you arena.
    I never much cared for the arena, And chances are not much of the footage for this series will be taken place there either.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 2 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by RANT Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 am

T-King-667 wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:meh, sl doesnt seem to matter for people anymore, damn you arena.
    I never much cared for the arena, And chances are not much of the footage for this series will be taken place there either.

if yo only wanna fight the chaos blade then go to the arena lol, its so damn boring. i like gravelording in the township and arty's arena, a lot of varied build there which is kinda funny ince the arena is right there lol.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am

Hipsters and their useless Servers.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:Hipsters and their useless Servers.
    My useless server kills people... and eats their babies...
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 am

T-King-667 wrote:Any suggestions on the next weapon?
    I've never met, saw, nor heard of anyone using these:
    Shortsword
    Crescent Axe
    Warpick
    Sniper Crossbow

I would also add Hand Axe, but you already featured it and did an awesome job with it btw and some other weapons, which are too weak to actually use, like ghost and blacksmith weapons.

Great videos! Keep up the good work. winking
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Gwyn's Greatsword
    I've been a long time wanting to do a Lord of Cinder build using black resin. It would be awesome!

Scarecrow's Plow
    This weapon is hilarious. Id totally lol if someone invades me using an elemental plow xD

Stone Greatsword
    I love this sword. Too bad is one of the worst greatswords, but i think it could be very funny to play with.

pd: subscribed
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:13 pm

@sentiel: The Blacksmith Giant hammer isn't too weak to actually use. When you consider that the elemental Mace gets the same AR as a katana, the Blacksmith Giant hammer's 492 with even base stats needed to wield it is viable, not to mention when you level up Str and bump it into the 500's.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:@sentiel: The Blacksmith Giant hammer isn't too weak to actually use. When you consider that the elemental Mace gets the same AR as a katana, the Blacksmith Giant hammer's 492 with even base stats needed to wield it is viable, not to mention when you level up Str and bump it into the 500's.

Giant smith hammer is a beast, definitely underrated, I use it a lot.b it has awesome reach and infinite stunlockmakes it very viable. Try the reinforced club too, infinite st unlock means on the the fourth hit they die because if bleed.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    I've never met, saw, nor heard of anyone using these:
    Shortsword
    Crescent Axe
    Warpick
    Sniper Crossbow

I would also add Hand Axe, but you already featured it and did an awesome job with it btw and some other weapons, which are too weak to actually use, like ghost and blacksmith weapons.

Great videos! Keep up the good work. winking
    I have a warpick+14 and i use it a fair amount with my leo ring and it works well. I may do an episode on it soon.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Heres my options for the next video...

Warpick+14
    Pickaxe+14 (i gotta farm this later)
    Mail breaker+14
    Four pronged plow+14
    Vamos hammer
    Giant bsmith hammer

Cast your votes.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:33 am

Ghadis_God wrote:@sentiel: The Blacksmith Giant hammer isn't too weak to actually use. When you consider that the elemental Mace gets the same AR as a katana, the Blacksmith Giant hammer's 492 with even base stats needed to wield it is viable, not to mention when you level up Str and bump it into the 500's.
    *facepalm*
    I knew someone is gonna bring out Giant's. I shouldn't be so goddamn lazy and wrote it down.

Giant's was the only one I didn't mean and I actually see it on low SLs. I meant Andre's and Vamos's hammers.

Sorry... :oops:

I vote for Warpick.
    I never saw it in action.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 am

i have no moment for you.. but i'll give it a couple of minutes.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

Rifter7 wrote:i have no moment for you.. but i'll give it a couple of minutes.
    Thank you for your time...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

I vote for vamos hammer, that thing is so weak but it has a cool fire effect.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:31 am

for the sake of your sanity and pride i won't vote for vamos' hammer, go with the warpick.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

The warpick episode is up! you can view it here
    yajnaji
    yajnaji

Post by yajnaji Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 pm

sub'ed... keep up the good work. happy
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Very nice video, man.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Do the 4 plow next please big grin
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 am

T-King-667 wrote:The warpick episode is up! you can view it here
    That's amazing! I never dreamed that Warpick could be this viable in PvP. Kudos to you man, great work!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 am

Impressive how well you use that warpick, seems to be perfectly viable with the Leo ring giving it a little boost, but the Pickaxe does have higher AR so it would be even more effective.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 am

I was sure you were gonna lose that Battle of Stoicism when I saw the crazy damage on that guy's katana.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:41 am

The dmg of that warpick is just insane. I dont know what will happen if buffed...
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Alright people, so whats my options for the next weapon? sombody suggested the scarecrow pitch fork. Anything else you guys got in mind?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:Impressive how well you use that warpick, seems to be perfectly viable with the Leo ring giving it a little boost, but the Pickaxe does have higher AR so it would be even more effective.
    I wouldent say that, since my stats are 40 str and 40 dex i have more damage with a +15 warpick than a +15 pickaxe. If your a str build with low dex, then by all means go for the pick axe, but with the quality build that i have the warpick has higher damage and it also has a better move set imo with the horizontal swings than the pickaxe's.
    EXAMPLE
    Edit: Wait did you mean AR as in attack range? man im slow somtimes...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 pm