Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
RePaused
xenon_nobelium
notfalstaff
befowler
PlasticandRage
yajnaji
Rifter7
Ashran
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
EeAyEss
Ghadis_God
RANT
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
T-King-667
20 posters

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 5 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by T-King-667 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Im a newfy :/ its been off since yesterday
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 5 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 pm

According to the PSN community website it should be back up by tonight. 18:30 GTM
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 am

PlasticandRage wrote:According to the PSN community website it should be back up by tonight. 18:30 GTM
    Ill be looking out for that...
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Guys ive seriously tried... This weekend psn was out on friday for me (the day i was going to record) and saterday i promised a friend i would visit him and haven't got back till late sunday. Today ive tried for 3 hours after work to record and encountered numerous problems. And im unable to finish today. I want to apologise to everybody for delaying the next episode for so long. But i will have it up soon..
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:04 pm

We can wait, T-king. Keep it up. Your character is a pure quality lvl 130 right?
    RePaused
    RePaused
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RePaused Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Nice videos, very nice fights as well. I will also be making Youtube videos circulating Dark Souls. If anyone wants to check out my channel it is: https://www.youtube.com/user/RePaused
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm

EeAyEss wrote:We can wait, T-king. Keep it up. Your character is a pure quality lvl 130 right?
    this is how he started out. The only diffrence with my 130 is, that i decided to bring the endurance up by 5 extra so i can offhand a light crossbow at all times... That got old fast, and with this series i never needed the crossbow. So i may scrap the character and remake it so i can be in a reasonable sl 125 pvp lvl.
    And this Was planed for the new pvp group that opened up at sens, the sl 55 one? i plan to make episodes staring weapons that are better suited for earlier lvls, And in this case i chose the drake sword (expect an episode on that in the future).

Edit:why are my links broken?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 am

Waiting for the good stuff is always worth it. happy
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Finally i managed to get ep 5 uploaded. Thanks everybody for their patience. I will try to make more frequent uploads, but from my new job and som other rl things going on its hard to find time. but the series will live on! click here to see ep 5.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Fun vid, I appreciate your midrolliness as well. And congrats on the new job.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

why not the regular dagger? so much more damage and i've never seen it used.. oh well kudo's for using one of the most useless tools outside of ghost farming effectively in combat.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:why not the regular dagger? so much more damage and i've never seen it used.. oh well kudo's for using one of the most useless tools outside of ghost farming effectively in combat.
    Well i was in the process of geting my character to sl 55, so i decided to head down to new londo to farm for some t chunks, kills the banshee, gets the dagger, screw it do an episode on that to hold the peeps over.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I think that was the first weapon you've used that I wouldn't. Good work man. You took a couple of those guys to school.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 am

Great video mate.
    I didn't expect to see Ghost Blade out of all weapons. :shock:

Oh, and congrats on the new job. winking
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Ep 6 is up! Click here to check it out. I decided to make this one fairly quick because i felt like i half-assed the ghost blade video, so i decided to make it up with this one. Thanks everybody so far you guys are awesome for sticking with me on this series!
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:30 pm

OMG I love it dude. Very nice.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm

EeAyEss wrote:OMG I love it dude. Very nice.
    YOUR omg is capitalized is it really that good? o:
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

I love your weapon choices. I rocked the GA for a long time before I discovered the value of the DGA. I still think the GA is a better choice for a spellsword type build though, because it gives you more than one reason to level your dexterity.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 am

T-King-667 wrote:
    EeAyEss wrote:We can wait, T-king. Keep it up. Your character is a pure quality lvl 130 right?
    this is how he started out. The only diffrence with my 130 is, that i decided to bring the endurance up by 5 extra so i can offhand a light crossbow at all times... That got old fast, and with this series i never needed the crossbow. So i may scrap the character and remake it so i can be in a reasonable sl 125 pvp lvl.
    And this Was planed for the new pvp group that opened up at sens, the sl 55 one? i plan to make episodes staring weapons that are better suited for earlier lvls, And in this case i chose the drake sword (expect an episode on that in the future).

Edit:why are my links broken?

dont even worry about beign sl 130 dude, im sure noone cares. look at al the rest of the uploaders like martyr that have overleveled toons.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Any ideas for my next weapon?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

I still vote for the Blacksmith Giant Hammer, but if you only had a crossbow in that GA vid you could have put a hole in that SKS guy every time his pansy *** missed a poke. Demon Great Hammer is another underlooked one since the Great Club outdamages it while being longer and lighter. The only thing that I dislike about these vids so far is how ugly the Cleric pants look with the Black Iron armor.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I still vote for the Blacksmith Giant Hammer, but if you only had a crossbow in that GA vid you could have put a hole in that SKS guy every time his pansy *** missed a poke. Demon Great Hammer is another underlooked one since the Great Club outdamages it while being longer and lighter. The only thing that I dislike about these vids so far is how ugly the Cleric pants look with the Black Iron armor.
    I was actually planing to do a greathammer next, and the demons was my planned weapon lol. And dont insult my cleric baggy jeans. They are my main sorce of magic def.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 pm

I was planning to do a gangsta build wearing just those and nothing else, fighting new players with +5 Caestus and pulling out a shank (Dagger) or my 9mm (Avelyn) if I started to lose.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I still vote for the Blacksmith Giant Hammer, but if you only had a crossbow in that GA vid you could have put a hole in that SKS guy every time his pansy *** missed a poke. Demon Great Hammer is another underlooked one since the Great Club outdamages it while being longer and lighter. The only thing that I dislike about these vids so far is how ugly the Cleric pants look with the Black Iron armor.

HOW DARE YOU!!! you take it back now damnit!!!....anyway, when i med roll i wear almost the same thing as T but i have a sack because its awesome and i think of str build every time i see it. the DGH is really good, is it just me or does it have a bigger aoe from the ground pound?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm

It might, I'm sure it has some advantage over the Great club, most weapons do have a niche to set it apart over the others in the same class. Could be that it scales better after diminishing returns than the Great Club, or maybe it has better lateral range like you suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 am