Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions.

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions. Empty So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions.

Post by Shindori Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

How long should I do the videos?
    Should I do them up to a boss or something?

What I have in mind:
    Start off in the undead asylum as normal, then do everything up to Taurus demon?
    Or would that be too long?
    I dont want you guys to get bored. DX
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions. Empty Re: So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions.

Post by SillentShadow Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm

I believe you should do whatever pops in your mind, but make sure its something funny/educational/new otherwise it might just not have any interest for people to see.

Also try and make it as long as it only needs to be.

Ps- I like to see people trolling the trolls, gankers, cheaters and topless females (definitely topless females).
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions. Empty Re: So I'm about to start recording, but first a few questions.

Post by The Letter X Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 pm

PvP videos can entertain me upwards of 25 minutes, but I normally cap at about 15-20 minutes for PvE videos. Now if these videos are interesting my attention span will of course last longer. That's just what it's like for me, can't speak for anyone else.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 pm

..SO PROBLEM GUYS. No audio. Fack. What do?
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Well , for me personally , the lenght of the video doesn't matter , what matters to me is how entertaining you can be while you're filming for exemple i really enjoy watching a youtuber named SquiiddishReturns he did a serie called Derp Souls and he went and finished Dark Souls in that serie with videos ranging from 15 min to 30 min. This guy is so entertaining that even if he did make a video 2 hours long i'd probably watch it.

But yeah if you want an exemple on what to do you can look up his Dark Souls video to give yourself an idea happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:36 pm