Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Forum Pirate
lordgodofhell
FruitPunchNinja
Ghadis_God
PlasticandRage
Jansports
Red Rosie
Emergence
WyrmHero
ChillerHR
14 posters

WotG firing speed Dex dependancy help!

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

WotG firing speed Dex dependancy help! - Page 2 Empty Re: WotG firing speed Dex dependancy help!

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 am

ChillerHR wrote:So no point in raising Fth past 40 for WotG casting?
    50 faith wog with the ring of suns first born and cod can hit for 1000 damage if I remember right. If you want wog to really hurt, 50 faith is worth it.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

WotG firing speed Dex dependancy help! - Page 2 Empty Re: WotG firing speed Dex dependancy help!

Post by ChillerHR Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:54 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    ChillerHR wrote:So no point in raising Fth past 40 for WotG casting?
    50 faith wog with the ring of suns first born and cod can hit for 1000 damage if I remember right. If you want wog to really hurt, 50 faith is worth it.

Well that's nice thingy to know...never bothered with magic b4, always went for melee builds, but lately 2 much gankers and TWoP users roam Burg and Township...

And one other thing...I realy hate sorcerers and weapon buffs...

I try 2 rely on my other skills although they are much lessened due to my WotG requirements (Dex and Fth wise...), still I pretty much can handle myself with 33 Vit, 33 End and 18 Str in PvP using only melee, but when ganked or TWoP-ed, or faced with absurd weapon buffs - I realy want to blast away...

That's why I pack 9 of them!

happy
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 am

Emergence wrote:Only projectile spells get the casting boost from Dex, so WoG and other aoe (besides tempest) casts remain unaffected by any changes to Dex.
    Gravelord Great/Sword Dance?
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 pm

i'm pretty sure i tested this but never bothered to share it.. it should be in one of these notepad files somewhere..
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm

i normaly cap at30 faith and i do PLENTY of damage, id say go the 40 dex 45 faith, WOG is already a fast enough spell as far as i am concerned.
    Sir-flicker
    Sir-flicker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sir-flicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 am

I agree I use WoG with 16 dex on my obsidian faith build but I use it mid combat to throw my enemy off or when I get 2v1 I try not to dead angle with it or spam it but I find its well fast enough for what I use it for

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm