Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
The Letter X
Kiva the wanderer
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
GenericUsername
Sloth9230
Rifter7
Ubcmflt
hey its andres
Hydreigon11
Tolvo
FinPeku
XachAttack
17 posters

When you guys are summoned by gankers..

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

When you guys are summoned by gankers.. - Page 2 Empty Re: When you guys are summoned by gankers..

Post by User1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 pm

I invaded somebody in Anor Londo, and he was duelling with a Moonbro. I ran in the middle to annoy them and got killed. I invade them again, they're still duelling. I just watch, acting like I'm away. The host was injured at the end of the battle, so I finished him in 1. Great fun. :o
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

When you guys are summoned by gankers.. - Page 2 Empty Re: When you guys are summoned by gankers..

Post by hey its andres Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:It's not really ganking if you're questing. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm trying to get somewhere, or if my host is, and an invader shows up, he's dead meat. I won't hold back, and I don't expect him, or my phantoms to. I only really consider it ganking if somebody is hanging out around the spawn point and waiting to jump people when they materialize.

I don't even really consider it ganking in the forest, unless they're waiting at a spawn point. It's camping, sure, but it's not ganking unless you're charging 2 or 3 on one the second an invader spawns.

Yeah, I think we can all agree ganking is some form of chronic 2v1 or 3v1. When invading someone who is questing I try to keep some etiquette, but I prepare for the worse (Especially in the Painted World).
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 pm

If I invade someone whose questing, and is relatively close to the boss door, and obviously trying for it, I'll usually just let them go. Aside from that I tend to be pretty no holds barred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm