Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
RANT
Forum Pirate
reim0027
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tolvo
cloudyeki
Razielthemanslayer
11 posters

Not being summoned because of my weapons?

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Not being summoned because of my weapons? Empty Not being summoned because of my weapons?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

I remember I was summoned quite a bit in SL 80-90

I had a Divine Zweihander and Paladin Set with no helmet.

Now that I reached 120 it's like the most deserted SL ever, gosh I can only be summoned in the forest after waiting for hours.

The only changes in my equipment is that I know use Cleric Helmet and Black Knight Great Axe +5.... I am not being summoned because I'm being mistaken as a ganker?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Not being summoned because of my weapons? Empty Re: Not being summoned because of my weapons?

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm

That's the sad fact about the BKGA, it's become synonymous to bs-fishing gankers.

Equip something else before laying down your summon sign, it'll show the gear you had equipped at the time just before placing it. A lil underhanded, but hey it'll get you summoned more often.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Not being summoned because of my weapons? Empty Re: Not being summoned because of my weapons?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

cloudyeki wrote:That's the sad fact about the BKGA, it's become synonymous to bs-fishing gankers.

Equip something else before laying down your summon sign, it'll show the gear you had equipped at the time just before placing it. A lil underhanded, but hey it'll get you summoned more often.

If that's so is Zweihander allright?.

Btw, I wanna help people in co-op. can't I even equip it for helping people? I mean, a big axe would come in handy for people in co-op.....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Normal Greatswords, if you want to get summoned the fastest I've noticed when I wield greatswords I get the highest traffic.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 pm

dual wield flamberges... then swithc to your weapon of choice.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm putting down my sign with lightning claymore, been summoned atleast 2 times now xD thank you everyone
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I have to admit, sometimes I use the weapon/armor as a selection for summoning. Like in New Londo, I'm looking for someone with MLGS or Crown of Dusk (indicating a sorcerer user, which will obliterate the 4 kings). And, in certain ganking areas, I'll avoid weapons like BKGA and Havel's armor.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 pm

I admit I tend to avoid masks when I'm selecting dueling partners.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Thats why actual duelists like me have trouble finding duels. I just swap to the mom and heal after I drop my sign.

Yeah, people judge you by your characters apperance. Its a useless practice, people just swap after they drop the sign.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 am

same here, i will not summon people with masks, i just wont since i know all thay will do is bs and ninety percent of the time im right.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 am

RantFromRant wrote:same here, i will not summon people with masks, i just wont since i know all thay will do is bs and ninety percent of the time im right.

Same.

Oh, god, I've become a prejudiced gamer. :oops:
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:46 am

Another nice aspect for those of us with egghead builds is that the egg head doesn't appear in your summoning image, so those folks get a real surprise when I actually show up. The saavy ones realize it's a chaos servant build, but sometimes I'll get free vermifuges or just BC'd back out by people who assume I'm a complete noob. Kinda funny.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:53 am

That also happened to me, they dropped one, and I responded with a message, "We are one now, soon this fleshy body will feed me"
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 pm

A lot of whether or not someone will summon you will depend on how awesome you look before a boss battle. I am summoned quite often in the forest when I am wearing elite Knight Armor a Black Iron Shield and a Claymore+ 15

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 am