Backstabs everywhere.

LOLRagezzz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Backstabs everywhere.

Post by LOLRagezzz on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 am

reim0027 wrote:
    Scudman_Slayer wrote:
    seriously can't you win by fighting the guy head on?
    BS spammers could either be griefers, who enjoy annoying people. Or they could be really bad at PvP, and need to BS to win.

Most of them are just pretty bad.

PSN-- LOLRagezz
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 am

LOL. True.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 am

Id love to hit the r2 button or cast a spell but everytime i do I get backstabed like Idont even cast right in there face and they just flip turn backstab havent found to many fights where when some1 is about to lose they dont only try to backstab god its annoying.

Psn: Nielarken
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm

I was just in the forest. It used to be, I was able to enjoy a hand full of 1on1 PvPs before the 2 and 3 on 1 started, but the last two days it's been constant 2 and 3 on 1.. And almost every one of them had nothing but back stab tactics. I only had a few Hunters fight head on with some good PvP and even when I lost, the fun I had made it worth it, but the B/S have aggravated me so much in the last two days especially the Hornet ring users, that I found myself forced to B/S two of the phantoms just to prove a point.

I don't think they got the message even after they died... I never go for a B/S in a fight and the ones that I have landed have been accidental and far and few between. But these two guys run up with bandits’ knife blazing and attempt to pivot and roll back stab every single time, kind of got on my last nerve. And I know they must just suck on head on Pvp cause if I can B/S on someone on purpose then it’s bad because I suck in PvP.

ted4freestyle (youtube channel just vids of fun pvp)
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

I see a lot of dex/faith builds using electric or fire rapiers + WOG these days... Boring.
    Plus, I don't understand why they put their points in dex when they're using an elemental weapon.

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:54 pm

i can’t understand how everyone says that bs takes no skill :x . i never manage to do it, no matter how much i try i almost never succed. i still win most of my fights so it’s okay silly
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 pm

BS is easier in DkS than in DeS. The window seems to be larger. Especially with the pivot BS. It takes a little practice, but once you got it, it is pretty easy to pull off against people who don't know how to defend against it.

If anyone wants to practice BS and, especially avoiding BS, let me know. We can go fist-to-fist.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:00 am

Also check out EWGF's video's on youtube. Use the knowledge wisely however.

Also visit the newbie page and don't be afraid to message me if you're new and need some advice. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/New+Player+Help

Duel Wielding Velka's Rapier http://tinyurl.com/73jfhgd
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:Also check out EWGF's video's on youtube. Use the knowledge wisely however.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsp6k4830a0&list=FLTVsLZKpe0JEPbhst2B2YQQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:58 pm