Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+136
DemonDrink
KrazykevS10
User1
GaryBlevins
Dutchy
TheBigLebowski
WaLKA
Bigbrodeur
Mikutow
Sanhedrim
Dalerik
Dilaudid281
sicktwist
Rona
SenseOfSecurity
SpecialNewb
ak1287
Hugh_G_Johnson
Bearded Dragon
danfts
gmwdim
Frank_White
Archandes
samster628
argetlam213
Corporal Hart
Mike5005005
KingSeekerCow
Cepzeu
emraluces
Flankydizzle
Animaaal
jp09
Garl_Vinland
Kuragari
FattyOfDoom
GenericUsername
MosquitoPower
Hydreigon11
Gyonimizotetsu
Ashran
Shkar
PlasticandRage
messremb
Artorias The Abyss Walker
denleigh
vereornox
Oh_the_Humanity
Deathsitexxi
Snuggles
Wilkinson3424
Fossil
Krasouski
Sargerus
ComaPrison
Kyōkai
JeragiusTheSlayer
hageshisa
Forum Pirate
Nessima017
Mr. Tart
CaptanSpudsy
Nybbles
Zakkia
aprilmanha
gaarafrednorris
Slarg232
hqboy
Tomhet
Myztyrio
befowler
The_Burning Cross
DE5PA1R
bosslugger
MasterofShadows
BeeSeaEss
GTP_Zodicus
dragonbeast6
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
exod FEAR
Acarnatia
Reyl
GrinTwist
Solid Knight
GkMrBane
OmarTheFuzzy
Macromute
carlucio
Xero
Halicarnassis
SetaSensei
Sloth9230
ViralEnsign_
User
tofucactaur
Rudmed
Marino.
WandererReece
Serious_Much
ZoltarTheDestroyer
Tolvo
XKnightArtoriasX
Buggy Virus
Djem
Fotitudo
Juutas
>Brave<
Infighter
passivefamiliar
MagisterM
Aevun
Saturday-Saint
eminusx
The Grand Confessor
raecor14
mr_no_face
XachAttack
ublug
Onion Knight
Hyena
Seignar
defacto
The Letter X
PwnasauresRex
RANT
Reaperfan
Phoenix Rising
Soris Ice Goldwing
ChizFreak
Noob-of-Artorias
Pucko
Avenger649
callipygias
tinypantha
MyAwesomeAfro
T-King-667
140 posters

Dark souls 2: Wishlist

WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 43 Empty Re: Dark souls 2: Wishlist

Post by WaLKA Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

Aww yeah. 8)
    Dilaudid281
    Dilaudid281

Post by Dilaudid281 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 am

gmwdim wrote:
    Frank_White wrote:That is not what Sanhedrim meant though. By stacking items he meant if you had, let's say 3 Havel's Rings, they would all be on the same slot in your inventory, not in separate ones. This way if you want to quick switch rings during PvP, you don't have to go through 3 separate Havel's Rings.

But I think his idea is kind of pointless, you can just place the extra pieces in Bottomless Box anyway.

Ah, yes now I see what you mean. I misunderstood. Yeah that might be nice to have but like you said, I just put my extra pieces in my BB so it's not a big deal.

I hate even bothering with my BB because of this very reason. It's so messy and difficult to manage, that I honestly get stressed by just the thought of looking into that box. It may not be such a big deal for some...but when you like things sorted...like...need things to be sorted and easy to manage, it's a really big deal lol
    Bigbrodeur
    Bigbrodeur

Post by Bigbrodeur Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 am

Frank_White wrote:
    Bigbrodeur wrote:A cleric should be able to assist his teamate and buff them. The only coop miracle are not good ( shooting amd beautiful sunlight ).Your teamate have to be close to you, but its very hard to cast it before they move away. It should have done like the estusk flask and Heal the whole party.

Do you realize what that would mean? Every ganker, not just most, but EVERY SINGLE ONE of them would be a faith build. When you invade a 3 person gank squad, all of them will be a Faith build with team-healing miracles. And since you wouldn't have to be close, they would just spread out and if you nearly killed one of them, another one would heal him from far away.
    It would be hell.

Yeah i though about it to. The thing is that gankers will aleaus find an exploit to have their ways. Its sad when a game have to be programed with such focus on preventing ganking or griefing while legit player may miss out on cool thing because it can be exploit and unbalanced if used in the wrong hands.

Maybe the host estusk should heal only himself and phantom and invaders would be able to flask to. What do you guys think about that. The estusk could also be limited to a 5 only for the non-host player. Im just trying to think of a way to balance things out. I eould really like coop spells and miracle.
    Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Frank_White Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 am

Well, it would be kind of balanced if all invaders could use Estus too, and the group heal miracle should have just 2 casts and longer casting time than any other heal.
    After all, even the invader could be prevented from drinking Estus with Lloyds Talismans.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 pm

I think Estus is a balanced way of healing .
    It's slower than grass in Demons and leaves you open .

So why cant just every Phantom use it ?
    But then we have the issue that Invaders could just run into mobs and heal themselfs...but wait they already do it !

Another Idea would be that Estus heals every Phantom present (White and Red phantoms, DMs can go die in a fire).
    Bigbrodeur
    Bigbrodeur

Post by Bigbrodeur Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Ho man, i like the idea of flask healing all phantoms, friends and invaders.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:58 pm

i think healing is fine but needs to be blanced more. You should have quick heals that heal very little health and long heals which heal a lot of health but can be interupted. No big team heals i think. I also think there should be healing sorcerys and pyromancys. like a heal over time for pyromany and a poison/ bleed reduce sorcery. Reason being that i find it biased how faith builds can heal and use attack magic in spells whereas magic builds cannot. and spells like wrath of the gods shouldnt knock back people in heavier armor. but i am going off topic here so i am going to stop.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:00 am

Ooone more thing.

I want pants back when naked. Seeing a hollow in a thong eventually loses its appeal. Eventually.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:39 am

WaLKA wrote:Ooone more thing.

I want pants back when naked. Seeing a hollow in a thong eventually loses its appeal. Eventually.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 am

Server based online. But the maker of Demon Souls already wished for that, so I think it'll be alright. ;-)

Nothing more to wish for.
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 am

My only wish is dedicated servers, and it's being fulfiilled
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:24 am

A ban on anyone who uses OP to describe more than 1 thing.
    GaryBlevins
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GaryBlevins Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 pm

I would love to see a more dynamic world. Something like a random weather system. Imagine how great blighttown would have been if you have to go through it in a pouring rain. There is just so much potential for this. Maybe the enemies you encounter along the way vary depending upon the weather. Nothing crucial to complete the game, but just enough to keep things interesting when you replay the game for the um-teenth time. It would be more interesting than the world tendency of DeS in my opinion.
    Anyone else hoping for something like this?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm

I want to go back to having boss souls for spells and miracles, in addition to weapons. That's how it was done in Demon's Souls and they did it a little bit with the DLC (Manus catalyst or Pursuers), but otherwise boss souls in Dark Souls were used to craft weapons. True, in some cases there were two or three different weapon choices, but overall there wasn't much of a sacrifice to make whenever you used one of them. Also, I wish EVERY boss dropped a unique soul, again like in Demon's Souls.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Everyone seems to want dedicated servers, am i really the only one who doesn't? It means i can't play with people in other servers, like someone from NA can't play with it's European friends.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:Everyone seems to want dedicated servers, am i really the only one who doesn't? It means i can't play with people in other servers, like someone from NA can't play with it's European friends.

If giving that up means no more getting lagstabbed from two towns over, I think it's a worthwhile trade.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:16 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:Everyone seems to want dedicated servers, am i really the only one who doesn't? It means i can't play with people in other servers, like someone from NA can't play with it's European friends.

No you are not. And dedicted servers doesnt mean lag and backstab issues will be fixed.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm

However, it will help. The ability to connect to any location in the world makes it difficult to get a good match. Nearly every game I play on Steam has a dedicated server, and I nearly never lag. This proves to me that it would do something, but no guarantees on a full fix. There may just be some days where your connection could be bad.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 am

I'd rather play with people and have lag, than be restricted to my country and no lag.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 am

I'm Irish.I get to play with a whole five people with a region lock.If that's how it works,I will fly to Japan and forcefeed the Devs some bad Fugu(It's poisonous).Americans will barely be affected but Europe will be screwed.I for one am almost always matched with people in America or Canada.I don't have a bad connection to them but I can't seem to find games in Europe.So all I want is an option to choose what region you are matched with,that way it won't be a problem if there is low activity in a region.
    DemonDrink
    DemonDrink

Post by DemonDrink Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:39 am

More than anything I just want From Software to focus on making a deep, beautiful experience.

But seriously, there are so many huge improvements that need to happen. Not just new ideas, but really expanding the game inwards is what matters.
    A fun little idea I had that should seriously enrich the equipment/builds is to have stat-specific reinforcement, meaning certain smithing actions or items should increase (or even decrease) specific stats, like engravings or special materials to raise the magic resistance while lowering stability, alter scaling, use your imagination!

Now my HUGE personal gripe with the game is those horrendous orange blobs polluting my beautiful Lordran. Yes, I want to murder the message system. Every area in the game was purposefully designed exactly as it is, and you don't tamper with my dark souls experience, dig? Instead of an ORANGE SIGN, give me something subtle, small, pleasing to the eye -demonssouls- and nothing so DISTRACTING.

The second half of my mentioned problem that successfully kept me offline for an entire playthrough is the messages themselves. **imminent temper tantrum** PRAISETHESUNPRAISETHESUNNEEDSOULSNEEDHUMANITYBONFIREAHEADNOMOTHERFUCKINGSHIT
    all because you pressed X (or A) in your baseball slide to the bonfire to escape the flaming wrath of a pursuing beast, and you are stuck staring at this lingering little reminder that you're playing a video game, completely unable to sit down until it shuts the *** up. I would love to stand over a pretty little well hidden message and watch it float at knee level until I step away. Then, and only then will I praise the sun.
    Lastly for the messages, I have two words for From Software:
    ONE WORD!!!!!!!!!!
    Its all we need.

Also, a ton of people are begging for a decent dual wielding system to spice up combat and make the game feel more complete, and dual wielding has already been hinted in the trailer Joy I'm imagining this could be made possible by making the player ambidextrous, making left and right hand the same (replace parrying dagger's strong attack with an eponymous parry, etc.). I honestly don't mind if none of the movesets change, just keep it rich, keep it real.

P.S.- CAPES Praise the Sun
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:16 am

DemonDrink wrote:More than anything I just want From Software to focus on making a deep, beautiful experience. And now rant about orange soapstone.

Just add a "hide signs" in the orange soapstone options.

What i really want is infinite or at least a great amount of saving slots. I love making characters, trying lots of builds. But one thing i dont like is deleting chars, even if i dont use them. This doesnt affect gameplay, the soul series spirit and of course not the lore. Make it happen. Now.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Possibly a better upgrading system for weapons. I thought DeS was just too much of a pain in the *** to actually upgrade something with the ungodly amount of ore it took. But at the same time I thought DaS was a bit too easy to get upgraded weapons.
    Find a middle ground maybe.
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:59 pm

i want NG to be as hard as NG+ then NG+ twice as hard as that, i want a real challenge
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 am

Dragon Covenant return that actually willl allow you to invade players who posses dragon scales in their inventory.
    Gravelord Covenant that will spawn BPs in NG and not NG+ and above. With feed back to the player that BPs have spawned and are doing their thing. 

Other than that I like what I am seeing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:56 am