Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A few pointers if a vet has the time please.

Soulbreak
    Soulbreak

A few pointers if a vet has the time please. Empty A few pointers if a vet has the time please.

Post by Soulbreak Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Brand new to the forums and even the knowledge there was a Dark Souls community, hi!
    Anyway, i would love someone to point out a few things for me, (if they can be found in other threads please just point, but any information would be great).

First off, Soul level. Around what point would i find more people to play with or against, as i havn't come across a great many people yet (109 currently).

Also, loving the co-op action, are particular bosses more likely to have people looking for buddies than others? (Similar question for the pvp element, though i am sick of getting ganked on the way to Ornstein and Smough).

Oh yes, i'm on XBL i imagine that'll have some bearing on the above.

Thanks for any help. Praise the sun!
    Ranger9411
    Ranger9411

A few pointers if a vet has the time please. Empty Re: A few pointers if a vet has the time please.

Post by Ranger9411 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 am

Really depends on the area for most popular levels... This is a good guide to go on. happy
    https://2img.net/h/i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k589/vlahka/DarkSouls-Co-opguide.jpg
    supergoku3654
    supergoku3654
    Regular
    Regular

A few pointers if a vet has the time please. Empty Re: A few pointers if a vet has the time please.

Post by supergoku3654 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:35 am

what soul lvl gets the most pvp? well it depends on what area you are in.
    for instance if your sl 70-80 and you go to the forest, there will be quite a bit of pvping going on.
    now dealing with the co-op for bosses the most popular are smough and ornstein, rock golem, four kings, seath the scaless, and occasionally the great wolf sif.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play

This is our wiki's very own fantastic guide to Co-op. It has everything you need about co-op from soul levels, action and right down to where the best spots to summon It's essential reading!
    Soulbreak
    Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:24 am

Thanks for the info all, i'll go have a read up without delay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am