Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Rarayn
Rynn
tinypantha
Sentiel
Espada Muerta
lordgodofhell
BeeSeaEss
joemann
Xero
Back Lot Basher
befowler
lextune
GkMrBane
mugenis4real
Carphil
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
RANT
Marino.
Emergence
Glutebrah
Ghadis_God
Myztyrio
deadagain
vatar5
Major_kenny
reim0027
Steel Dragon74
Ahhotep1
defacto
The Letter X
ExecutionerTri
nhbdy
yupjup
Tolvo
FruitPunchNinja
hageshisa
Infighter
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Red Rosie
43 posters

The SHOTGUN of the forest...

Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHOTGUN of the forest...

Post by Glutebrah Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Emergence wrote:
    Espada Muerta wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:so let me get this straight... if a random forum member makes a thread describing a cheap "troll" tatic he uses in invasions he gets down repped/hated on and a Mod is forced to close the thread.

when rosie posts troll videos she says "but its all for fun!!!" she gets praised?

im sure the random posters do their troll tatics for fun also.

Best post in this topic! Let a guy post this vid can you imagine the hatred he would get! Sad but true, I have a witch that can do this but I found it so cheap lol that I did not want it done back to me, while the video is entertaining it brings up how unfair our community can be.

(Watch as I get bad rep...meh)

Let me stop you right there. Glute's statement was asking us to be mindful of how we treat newcomers vs how we treat forum regulars. This is not a male/female issue. The video stands on its own, regardless of the gender, the same way our great community and site stand on their own irrespective of them crediting a woman (Fex) with their creation.

yea please no gender wars.

Sentiel wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    Marino. wrote:And who takes PVP seriously anyway ?

TOO many people is who, its my mission to lighten them all up, one at a time Hurrah
    Come to PS3 please, we need someone like you there.

as long as you don't do gangsters paradise, there are enough of those guys in the forest already.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Rosie met me while filming this, why i no in video?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:48 pm

@ Glutebrah
    Never, EVER have I met someone in Dark Souls PvP, who played more for fun, than for win. EVER!
    Hell, if I do meet someone like that, I'll let them kill me.

If I ever meet Rosie on PS3, I'll be like "OMG Rosie please kill me, I'll even marry you if you want!"

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Is this your build specs?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Sentiel wrote:@ Glutebrah
    Never, EVER have I met someone in Dark Souls PvP, who played more for fun, than for win. EVER!

If I ever meet Rosie on PS3, I'll be like "OMG Rosie please kill me, I'll even marry you if you want!"

Then you havn't met me in the forest yet.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Sentiel wrote:@ Glutebrah

I play for fun, that's why I fight the play style I do, I don't find it fun using certain tactics. You have to realize gankers are ganking because to them it is fun, just like Rosie had fun making these videos.

Lolok I'm done.. I think I'm causing to much of a ruckess in this thread...

PS, Rosie don't forget about that PM I sent you!!!! I really think that is an epic idea. If you don't do it I'll convince rant to.

Last edited by Glutebrah on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:01 pm

The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 1697181849
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Emergence wrote:The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 1697181849

Damn you, I was going to delete that post but you replied to fast. Had second thoughts lol.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:10 pm

lol I've been waiting for just the right moment to use that smiley since I added it. Want me to snip it still?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Emergence wrote:lol I've been waiting for just the right moment to use that smiley since I added it. Want me to snip it still?

I removed the jimmy rustling parts.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Rynn wrote:Is this your build specs?

Fairly close.... Aside from that awful armour choice!! lol
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 pm

http://mmdks.com/cq1 big grin
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Well, you're right, there can only be one... because I don't have the patience to play through the game 6 times to get all those casts at level 100.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:54 pm

so... rosie, most of your videos lately have been rather tanky (uppercuts vid, big truck vid, this vid, iron lumberjacks vid) the rest of your builds seem to be fast and light (poison rose, the bretheren and others) what about a mid speed build? im not sure what unique or fun things you could do with that or if you already have but...
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:52 am

Carphil wrote:http://mmdks.com/cq1 big grin

Almost there...

One of the armour peices and one of the rings need changing winking

Yep im loving the tank builds right now, fat roll isnt actually that bad for dodging spells and even wotg when you get used to it. It really just depends what looks cool to be honest!

Emergence has suggested I do a dark souls fashion video on the do's and dont's of what to wear and use etc. could be a fun one to make!

Point Up
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:16 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    Emergence has suggested I do a dark souls fashion video on the do's and dont's of what to wear and use etc. could be a fun one to make!

The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 3063782546
    I support this idea. Beating an enemy while looking stylish is more important than actually beating the enemy. silly
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:56 am

I repurposed one of my SL 200 builds in the forest to see what it would be like use a build like yours.

And actully until now I didnt know that power within affected spells so with fairy ears and ring + Powithn = is was toppin like 80% to my dmg I did like 1600 - 1800 with full dark bead. depending on the enemy.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=454330220359285096 And yes I know fairy ears in combo with this armor dont look as cool.

Lets just say it turned the tide, I would invade 1host and 2 phantoms they rush and all die, it was kinda sad to destroy 3 people and never half to heal.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 am

GkMrBane wrote:I repurposed one of my SL 200 builds in the forest to see what it would be like use a build like yours.

And actully until now I didnt know that power within affected spells so with fairy ears and ring + Powithn = is was toppin like 80% to my dmg I did like 1600 - 1800 with full dark bead. depending on the enemy.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=454330220359285096 And yes I know fairy ears in combo with this armor dont look as cool.

Lets just say it turned the tide, I would invade 1host and 2 phantoms they rush and all die, it was kinda sad to destroy 3 people and never half to heal.

Nice, although you probably dont even need PW, I just had 50 int, crystal cat and bellowing ring and it 1 shotted everything, highest health was 1950 I think so I dont know how much more it would do.

If you want maximum damage outta your dark beads use Manus catalyst with more than 21 str, thats the point where it becomes stronger than Tin crystal for dark spells happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:I repurposed one of my SL 200 builds in the forest to see what it would be like use a build like yours.

Nice, although you probably dont even need PW, I just had 50 int, crystal cat and bellowing ring and it 1 shotted everything, highest health was 1950 I think so I dont know how much more it would do.

If you want maximum damage outta your dark beads use Manus catalyst with more than 21 str, thats the point where it becomes stronger than Tin crystal for dark spells happy
    With 99 int, 99 strength, and the Manus Cat, Dark Bead does a whopping 3,102 damage per hit to the Four Kings on new game 6.
    Add that up, and Dark Bead is an insane kill everything lategame.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:

Im going to have to trade with someone to get it cause I used the manus soul to get the spell im still on NG with that character.

@Rynn - LOL at the 4 kings hate those guys, by myself I have to go glass cannon on them to beat them once I make it to NG +2 . ( I just fire Crystal soul spears all the while saying....TANK MISSILE "Iron man")

Im on like NG+5 on my 629 toon The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 1330857165and have been since the DLC that means I missed out on 4 cast of dark bead when I realized this ....The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 3358384175FML!!!!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 pm

GkMrBane wrote:
    @Rynn - LOL at the 4 kings hate those guys, by myself I have to go glass cannon on them to beat them once I make it to NG +2 . ( I just fire Crystal soul spears all the while saying....TANK MISSILE "Iron man")
    99 Strength, 99 int, Dusk Crown, Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.
    Cast Pursuers.
    Run Up.
    Start Spamming Dark Bead.
    You'll be fighting the One Kings until NG+5... and after that only the Two Kings.
    Dark Magic is not OP.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Rynn wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:
    99 Strength, 99 int, Dusk Crown, Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.
    Cast Pursuers.
    Run Up.
    Start Spamming Dark Bead.
    You'll be fighting the One Kings until NG+5... and after that only the Two Kings.
    Dark Magic is not OP.

You right its not OP....... its the answer...The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 3148240486

To the TROLL KINGS!!!The SHOTGUN of the forest... - Page 4 2730321703
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:20 pm

I love doing this to people though.
    Dark Orb is interesting, because it's weaker then Heavy Soul Arrow at first, but with the Manus Cat and 50 strength or more, it becomes massively powerful, while having enough blunt force trauma to throw any shield back with less then 70 stability in a single cast.
    Dark Orb for 790 HP, Pursuers for 660 per orb, and Dark Bead at 510 per mini-orb.
    Black Magic is not OP.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Behold!

Spoiler:
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Carphil wrote:Behold!

Spoiler:

Close...

Come on, that many attunement slots?!

And I started as a pyro winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm