Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Low lvl Forest pvp

Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Low lvl Forest pvp Empty Low lvl Forest pvp

Post by Kirk-Barb Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 pm

For those who are interested, there is a very active invasion community under level 20 in the Forest. I am still amazed at this. I have been hosting there with my lvl 22 warrior for many hours over a couple of months on all days and times and have had continuous invasions. I had originally thought to put down my sunbro sign to help low level questers kill Sif on NG+. But my sign has never been down for more than a few seconds because of the activity.

Now don't expect the Forest Hunters to be any different at this level. I have always been double teamed whenever there are a pair, and bs fishing, pyro spamming, etc is still all the rage. But for those of you like myself, who are still learning the ropes of Forest pvp, it provides an opportunity to learn the basics without a lot of the high powered spells and armors.

I would make sure you have a good supply of humanity, because you won't get any from killing Forest Hunters, and in all this time I have yet to see a Darkwraith. Also have a non-elemental low upgraded weapon you can switch to. It is not uncommon to be invaded by someone similarly armed. In fact I have seen a good number of drake swords used. If you're like me, I host looking for a good fight, not a quick kill.

As to the quality of the hunters. It's pretty mixed. A few own me like a noob, some seem clueless as new born babes. (I had one guy firing soul arrows at me using Logan's staff. He was doing like 10 points of damage.) But for the most part they have been relatively close to my average skill level.

My biggest take away from all of this is I'm starting to win 2 v 1 fights and not die from great combustion and black flame. I'm also learning creative ways to deal with the oh so annoying campers. twisted
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Low lvl Forest pvp Empty Re: Low lvl Forest pvp

Post by Uparkaam Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Yeah, there are lots of low level hunters going for that fog ring.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:10 pm

"Low lvl forest drake sword pvp". fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am