Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
The Wandering Knight
DMC
Gazman0169
mugenis4real
Steel Dragon74
FruitPunchNinja
RANT
Onion Knight
Conrack
Back Lot Basher
SATLOS
PwnasauresRex
Seignar
Bcc17
passivefamiliar
19 posters

returning to boletaria. who's with me?

DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

returning to boletaria. who's with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: returning to boletaria. who's with me?

Post by DMC Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 am

I'm playing through DeS at the moment (EU servers) with another forum member and we're trying to entice invaders to come ruin our fun.

If anyone is interested just add me on PSN.

I'd also like to do a complete NG+ playthrough at around SL 70-80 (or alternatively SL 35 for more of a challenge) if anyone's game for co-op.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

returning to boletaria. who's with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: returning to boletaria. who's with me?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 pm

A few twitch people have been playing demons souls also(NA), i also got invited to a chat with quite a few DeS vets. I am actually very surprised at the amount of action i am getting at SL120
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeah I've been playing Demon's a lot myself, but I don't have a working copy of Dark currently.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Geez, I'm going to have to pop this in since I see all kinds of people are having another go. I was working on a Faith build when I left off.

Maybe From induced the glitch on purpose to motivate all the Souls addicts to make use of the server space happy
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 pm

I forgot how much I loved this game. When I first played it my character was all over the place. Now I know how to streamline my stats and weaponry and I'm having a hell of a time. Having all three types of weaponry is very helpful since I'm doing a non-magic dex build. So far I'm loving it.

I still hate you Valley of Defilement. No coming back from that. >_>
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Yea valley of defilement sucks, it isn't as bad once you know it really well but still sucks. Too bad there wasnt a ring like in DkS that lets you move faster in the the swamp.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 pm

I just wish the game didn't have so many graphical errors, in Demon's having my character shooting blood out is really annoying.
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I've never gotten a graphical error before. What are some of the common ones?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Well a really common one is that my character just shoots red jets of blood out of their body at random points, sometimes out of the top of their head, etc. Another one is being human, yet having the glow of soul form.
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well a really common one is that my character just shoots red jets of blood out of their body at random points, sometimes out of the top of their head, etc. Another one is being human, yet having the glow of soul form.

The blood thing makes me giggle. Actually I think I have that slow glow error as I was playing earlier. Not to sure. I don't travel around in human form much.

Anyways. I'm about to fight flamelurker. Wish me luck and praise the old one!! (huh?)
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:16 pm

ive never encountered any of those tolvo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:07 pm