Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
DemonOfFate
densetsushun
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
ResIsBestStat
JohnnyHarpoon
LunarFog
lonewolf
KrazykevS10
BeeSeaEss
Rifter7
swordiris
Slarg232
IIdoneus
NPCWhiteMage
Forum Pirate
Animaaal
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
WaLKA
Spurgun
EeAyEss
Henkyona
Ashran
twilightwarwolf
FinPeku
XachAttack
Digitalyzed
Carphil
SlakeMoth
vatar5
Overtly_Sadistic
GrinTwist
PlasticandRage
BIG TIME MASTER
Mr. Tart
User
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
bunnywink
LordRevan
Darkson
Wade_Wilson
Ecko
berkut
Tolvo
dancash1808
skarekrow13
JoeBroski09
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
57 posters

The "let it out" thread.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The "let it out" thread. - Page 12 Empty Re: The "let it out" thread.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:42 am

What type of cat is she?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:54 am

She was a ''farm cat'', which would mean she was a crossbreed when she were still alive.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 am

I feel like i'm using this topic far too much. Bah, whatever.

Each day i come to school. We have 2 lessons a day. Every day, i do not say a single word, and not a single person speaks to me. The only time i do speak is when i need to talk to a teacher about the assignments i have or if i need help.

I get told by some of my classmates that they care. That they want to be my friend. Yet i can't even get something as simple as a hello when i get to school. There's that one person who waves at me every once in a while, but that's it.

For maybe 8 years now, i've been bullied. I've been close to suicide at some points of my life, but i've always gotten back on my feet fighting. After such a long time, i'm starting to feel numb. I feel like i don't care for anything or anyone anymore. I do still care, but it feels as if all the sorrow, all the tears, have washed it all away. Like i'm just a blank surface.

I hate being alone, but i don't care anymore. I've gotten used to it. Whenever i try to change something, it only gets worse.

I promised myself to stop caring for what others think. Instead i felt hatred towards them when i did.

Anyone suggestions? Because i feel like the "me" is slowly dying away.

Edit: The thing about not talking only applies to school. I do of course talk more at home, although not a lot.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 am

well ill be honest ive felt that way and i still do but know i still have a set of people im with even if i dont mentally consider them friends but one thing that a book said makes sense here i believe. What the character said was "You have to give a little to get a little" so if you want friends maybe have some small chats with the people who say they care. It doesnt have to be big but like a small hello how are? kinda thing ya know? and trust me its gonna be very wierd and perhaps awkard at first but give it a week or two and you noice you start to feel better. Now from what you said im not quite sure i see the bulling aspect becuase i go to school and i dont get a lot of hi's or waves but maybe im just not understanding correctly, ive been known to be dense, but just sounds to me they arent sure what to do with you because you are so quite so the ones who care probably dont want to hurt you so they do nothing because thats what they know is best, for now.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 am

I have tried talking with them, and it does indeed become awkward. I've been in the same class with them for almost 2 years now with no result. As far as them having a hard time getting close to me, i've actually talked to some of them how they could do that as i'm rather shy myself, but to no avail. :|
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 am

I don't know what to say, bro. You talk well enough on here. silly

Keep trying to talk. Every bit helps, in my opinion, so everyday, try talking to

those that say they care. Ask them about hobbies, where they are from,

achievements, travels... doesn't matter. Just talk. Heck, maybe talk about

yourself. Sometimes a friend is better than a therapist.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 am

EeAyEss wrote:I don't know what to say, bro. You talk well enough on here. silly

Keep trying to talk. Every bit helps, in my opinion, so everyday, try talking to

Tomorrow i shall see if anyone else has the Knights Honor achievement.(Had to silly )

Yeah, i'd rather not talk to a therapist. Don't trust them. My interest in psychology is quite the high one, and as such, i've learnt not to trust people that try to use it. :|

It's very hard talking to them though, with my past and all that, but i am certainly trying.

You know, we had this national test in swedish last year. We were to speak of any subject we wished, and i decided i'd take advantage of this.

I talked about how i felt when i was bullied, how i wanted to befriend them etc. I risked my own grade in swedish, although i did still get an B on the test. Luckily, i managed to get an A in the end, but that isn't the point.

Point is, that even though i read such an "heart breaking" thing before them, it only lasted for about 2 days. And what i got out of it was pity instead of friendship.

After failing such a thing, which is by the way, the hardest thing i've ever had to do, i've also become even more distant, and i find it even harder to talk to them.

There are times when i manage to gather courage to talk to them, but it only lasts for a day or two, and then i go back to step one again. This doesn't really seem to affect them either, which saddens me even more.

I'm not claiming to be strong either, but i've fought for quite some time, both against myself and others, trying to keep myself sane and alive. I don't really want to be the one taking initiative anymore, as much as i may have to do it, i'd rather not, because i'm tired of it.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:02 am

Well, you have us. And our sympathy. Not pity, sympathy. I know what its like to be socially awkward and shy.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am

EeAyEss wrote:I don't know what to say, bro. You talk well enough on here. silly

This. This. This.
    Pretty much all of this.
    It takes practice.
    It took me well over 5 years or more to start a conversation with someone on the spot. But I also had some personal problems as well. I was close-minded, self-centered, and into this goth crap.
    But in the end, I claimed victory over all of that. I have cleaned up my act and now I talk to people at work when ever I'm there.
    Although, I'm still usually reserved most of the time, but I manage alot better than I did when I was in high school.
    Depending on your situation you may claim your own victory in less time than I did. And trust me, it's worth it. It's a wonderful feeling when you accomplish something like that.
    Personally, (I'm not forcing this on anybody, this I just what I feel), I owe it to the Holy Trinity(God in three persons) for guiding me, forgiving me, and and giving me the strength t continue my life, and never give up. I'm glad I asked Him for help.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am

I didn't know you were religious, Scratch. It's cool to see fellow believer here. <3
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 pm

EeAyEss wrote:I didn't know you were religious, Scratch. It's cool to see fellow believer here. <3
    Can't say I've seen you much around here. And I didn't know your were either?
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Do to the religious paranoia the community [in general (the world), not calling anyone out] seems to possess, I try not to bring it up. But, I go to my local congregation every Sunday, and lead my congregation's youth group every wednesday and stuff. It accounts for 33% of my schedule. silly
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 pm

True. And that's good.
    I've recently faultered about going to church, I want to go, but I end up sleeping in. Though I did make it church last Sunday.
    Let's leave it at that.

I hope any of my advice comes in handy Tart.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 am

Lately I've been thinking so much about dying it can cause me to shake and convulse without any control and even give myself some really bad headaches.

The physical issues are not helping the depression which is related to such thoughts, and I don't want to just take advil to help.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 am

Tolvo wrote:Lately I've been thinking so much about dying it can cause me to shake and convulse without any control and even give myself some really bad headaches.

The physical issues are not helping the depression which is related to such thoughts, and I don't want to just take advil to help.

Damn dude, please try and stop. I know (from experience) that panic attacks, depression, and suicidal thoughts and/or tendencies are no joke.

The only thing that pulled me back a few years ago, was getting some drugs. Turns out, cyclobenzaphrine (mild muscle relaxer) is what did the trick (and God). All the anti-depressants or other "mood-enhancers" didn't help at all, I thought it was hopeless.

Nope, turns out having a loose back is what did the trick.

I'll put you in my families grace before dinner everynight until I hear you're doing better.

If you're just trolling me, then what drugs man? Shrug
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 am

There's no need for the grace but thank you for the gesture.

I do have Hydrocodone, but that is for dealing with back pain from my surgery. I try to use it as sparingly as possible so about twice a month. With our insurance we can't really afford to just get refills whenever.

I just generally try to play games to keep myself distracted which has always worked for me. For the most part.

It always reminds me of when a friend talked about how if he died he wanted me to deliver the eulogy at his funeral which I absolutely refused. He considered this incredibly offensive and refused to listen as I explain my incredible phobia of anything relating to death. I can't deliver a eulogy while crying and curled in a ball in a funeral home. Hell, driving by cemeteries causes me to pull over and take time just to compose myself. It made me feel so guilty that I can't cope with it like a normal person but I just can't.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 am

Tolvo, I think it's very normal and is something your friend should accept, especially in your case, a guy who is so very afraid of death, that you should not have to give a eulogy if it would cause you undue stress.

And on the note of that back surgery, it's seeming like it did more harm than good, are you sure some malpractice wasn't in play?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 am

wow im suprised i was sure we had some people with their own stuff but dang never thought tovlo had any but i cant blame you tolvo i get very... weird i guess is the best way to put it when it comes to death or even ife in general. ive had the shakes and such as well and also had a feeling that i was leaving my body but i always try to fight against it and it leaves but not wholely just mostly.this is generally what happens when i think on death and life. though despite that when im not paying attention i starting thinking on it again though it isnt always bad. in fact i did realize at least one thing because ive looked at life my own and others and i realized (recently) that it really is just short and that comes fairly soon for us all. not my most comforting thought but something i realized. still i get most of my depressive states from just the general person granted i think deeply about a lot on a lot of topics that others dont like so maybe it stems from those topics and my veiws on them.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 am

Tart, Tolvo, you are in my prayers. <3
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Tolvo, is it something related to the dreams? I passed through a similar experience as you.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Tolvo wrote:There's no need for the grace but thank you for the gesture.

I do have Hydrocodone, but that is for dealing with back pain from my surgery. I try to use it as sparingly as possible so about twice a month. With our insurance we can't really afford to just get refills whenever.

I just generally try to play games to keep myself distracted which has always worked for me. For the most part.

It always reminds me of when a friend talked about how if he died he wanted me to deliver the eulogy at his funeral which I absolutely refused. He considered this incredibly offensive and refused to listen as I explain my incredible phobia of anything relating to death. I can't deliver a eulogy while crying and curled in a ball in a funeral home. Hell, driving by cemeteries causes me to pull over and take time just to compose myself. It made me feel so guilty that I can't cope with it like a normal person but I just can't.
    It's not just a kind gesture. It's an act of what good we wish for you. (I couldn't think of a word to related to this, sorry)
    As for your friend. I agree with Pendant; Youre friend should of listened and accepted you for what you couldn't handle. It's not your fault.
    And yes, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:22 pm

So i just had a really weird and awkward discussion.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Now you got to spill more, Spur. silly
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Oh, i thought i had typed out more silly

One of my friends (i don't really know if i can call him my friend, we don't usually see each other that much anymore). But we get along really well and he's one of the persons that i'm the most comfortable with IRL.
    Anyway, he wanted to talk with me today. And long story short: He's *** and he wondered if i wanted to be his boyfriend. (I have to say, i was very flattered :oops: ).
    I might have said agreed to it if it wasn't for that i'm with Veronica, so it got a bit awkward after i said no(i did explain why though). Afterwards he asked me to not tell anyone, since most of the boys in our school aren't very understanding.

Last edited by Spurgun on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Don't tease us, bro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:28 am