Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Deathsitexxi
Knight Alundil
Tolvo
BIG TIME MASTER
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
raecor14
vatar5
Mr. Tart
Digitalyzed
User
mugenis4real
15 posters

You Ever Get To That Dark Place?

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

You Ever Get To That Dark Place? - Page 3 Empty Re: You Ever Get To That Dark Place?

Post by Tolvo Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 am

Oh no I was responding to the question towards me, book suggestions are always fine man.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You Ever Get To That Dark Place? - Page 3 Empty Re: You Ever Get To That Dark Place?

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 am

Ah okay, I thought we might be trying to avoid sociopathy for an unspoken reason silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 am

Also Mugen I'm not angry at you for asking or anything. I just think that's a whole other level from this thread. I really shouldn't have brought it up.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 am

Oh OK happy

I didn't really mean to ask such a personal question like that, I just find it interesting. Iv'e never met anyone with chronic depression before and you just don't strike me as the type. Then again I don't really know you apart from some Dark Souls related posts so how do I even know?

Maybe it's because so many people on the forum hold you in such high regard that I can't see you as sad? Or I'm just dumb. :silent:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 am

I'm very good at seeming happy, most people I meet in real life always assume I'm the happiest guy in the world.

As is said in what was quoted, I've been depressed for a long time and have an illness. But family, friends, medical professionals, they all told me that no one would want to hear about it. So I locked it away inside and just act happy on the outside. Me moping about isn't going to get anything solved anyway. Plus all of this repression is great for when I write.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 am

Tolvo wrote:I'm very good at seeming happy, most people I meet in real life always assume I'm the happiest guy in the world.

I have to say, i really recognize myself in that one sentence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm