Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Fusion
Capt. Zweihander
OmniBot
SuperMint
russiannightmare
BLA1NE
Domhnall
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
GrEeNgObLiN
User
nsane32
Soulkrazy
menianoon
Scudman_Slayer
k0rruptid
Carphil
lextune
theAnimus
Nitos-Apprentice
aceluby
The_Tao
RANT
Baynay
justwant2play
x_-WarMachine-_-
mpaschke
Rikril
Robotech
shadowsoldiers
Halicarnassis
Whknight
Serious_Much
36 posters

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm

It sounds like you were invaded by Blaine silly
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Post by BLA1NE Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 am

Serious_Much wrote:It sounds like you were invaded by Blaine silly
    LOL It's exactly what I like to do too!

I love the sleeper intimidation. I invade with a very slim female, parrying dagger and bandit's knife--tiny little weapons--Havel's gloves and legs, thief's mask--nothing more, nothing less! Definitely not the most intimidating at first sight, but makes you think maybe there's something more to it... Sleeper!

I'll invade a host with two phantoms. He's a noob, thinks he's safe behind his decked-out bros, but I approach slowly... Then one of them runs for me and gets instantly backstabbed, OHK, and he's immediately followed by his friend. Then that leaves me alone to have some fun with the host. I walk slowly toward him, while he scrambles backwards. Usually he'll throw a couple fireballs at me, which I easily dodge, and keep slow-walking toward him. Sometimes he'll summon someone else, and I'll let him. I just bs the new phantom too, then keep walking toward my host. If he turtles, I'll bleed him through his shield until he drops it. I keep this up until he has no pyro spells left or understand he won't hit me with them, and he doesn't raise his shield anymore either. Then he finally takes a swing at me I parry him and he's dead!

I like to make them understand that it was inevitable.

Intimidating enough? happy I do this all the time in Sen's. Just seems like the perfect setting. Also a great point in the game to do it, since there's so many people who come there with their Drake sword and Eagle shield and full gold-hemmed set, clearly read too many forums, but I like to show them something they could not prepare for.

Last edited by BLA1NE on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 am

see the reaction of a host when i slay both of his buddies that were trying to gang bang me twisted

he just starts to run away and i just walk like "your death is near"
    russiannightmare
    russiannightmare
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by russiannightmare Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:03 am

SLB on a demons machete
    SuperMint
    SuperMint

Post by SuperMint Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Slowly approach with dark mask/gaunts/armor and a channeler skirt wielding a chaos greatscythe. Grim Reaper style baby~

Or just duel wield a pair of Smough's Hammers, nothing more hardcore than that!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

I have done that as well. Although with Demon great hammers. It is fun to wield mighty hammers.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Invade someone with full maiden clothes, and from nowhere pull out a Demon's great hammer
    OmniBot
    OmniBot
    Regular
    Regular

Post by OmniBot Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 pm

The only thing that scares me about invaders is either when it's a darkmoon who's clearly way beyond my level or if they're wielding the moonlight greatword + offhand moonlight butterfly horn.
    Capt. Zweihander
    Capt. Zweihander

Post by Capt. Zweihander Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Wearing full havels while dual weilding dragons tooth and smoughs hammer while hollow and helmet off. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Not using a zweihander?
    Capt. Zweihander
    Capt. Zweihander

Post by Capt. Zweihander Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

nah tho zweihander is my most badass sword in the damage department (i got lightning +5)
    its not very intimidating compared to other weapons
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

flaming murakumo looks pretty scary...
    Fusion
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Fusion Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:13 am

Killing off allies with a single attack or backstab usually puts the fear of God, or rather the fear of me into most hosts. It can be pretty amusing to see their behaviour change after I pull my axe out of their buddy's back.
    Capt. Zweihander
    Capt. Zweihander

Post by Capt. Zweihander Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm

dragon king great ax vs 3 players, use the 2 hand special and they turn into blubering cowards.
    kennereth

Post by kennereth Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 am

Well, sometimes the simplest thing is the most effective. If you just lower your shield and walk slowly towards the host, he'll most likely just keep backing off, I'm not sure why. Of course, only works if he's alone silly

Also, I agree with @Fusion. Unless the host is gunning for the boss, I try to kill his phantoms first.
    If he begins to chug, then I have to improvise.

I find that my funniest battles happen on the last area in Tomb of Giants, specially if the host has 2 phantoms. It's great to arrive and wreak havoc while one is in the water, the other is trying to reach the pinwheels, and the other is just doing another thing. Sometimes they only notice you're there is when it says "XXXX was vanished", and hopefully, not my name in there :shock:
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 am

Make an account called The First Lord Gwyn, wear the full set and invade... anywhere?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 am

don't forget to parry with your fist if your gonna do that!
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:31 am

Be different. For me, I always roll like mad and throw a R1 attack with my BKGS. It works 80%. I get the first hit, they stagger and I manage to land another. It messes with people's minds when you bring something unnusual to the table.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Is it just me that doesn't find the big weapons intimidating in the slightest? I just think here comes another slow one for an easy kill. It's the little guys that I find more worrying because I know they're hiding something! winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 pm