Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Fusion
Capt. Zweihander
OmniBot
SuperMint
russiannightmare
BLA1NE
Domhnall
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
GrEeNgObLiN
User
nsane32
Soulkrazy
menianoon
Scudman_Slayer
k0rruptid
Carphil
lextune
theAnimus
Nitos-Apprentice
aceluby
The_Tao
RANT
Baynay
justwant2play
x_-WarMachine-_-
mpaschke
Rikril
Robotech
shadowsoldiers
Halicarnassis
Whknight
Serious_Much
36 posters

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader? - Page 3 Empty Re: Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Me? I'm ps3. If i'm who you mean.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader? - Page 3 Empty Re: Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Nuts, I can't troll you with my Grant sad
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 pm

If you tried to troll me with yours, i'd troll you with mine. silly
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 pm

What are your stats? I'm not sure how much a blocked Grant would do to me, though I'm sure it will bypass my shield a fair amount.

I wish mine did about 200 more damage, maybe if I ever cap STR/FTH I'll make a little game out of, if you survive a hit from my Grant without blocking it I'll give you something rare or at least useful I dunno. I think my R2 1 handed hit only does 800-900 damage.
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Whknight wrote:What are your stats? I'm not sure how much a blocked Grant would do to me, though I'm sure it will bypass my shield a fair amount.

I wish mine did about 200 more damage, maybe if I ever cap STR/FTH I'll make a little game out of, if you survive a hit from my Grant without blocking it I'll give you something rare or at least useful I dunno. I think my R2 1 handed hit only does 800-900 damage.

Wanted to keep it 120 so I just did the norm 50 str 30 faith. I personally don't like the grant though, much to easy to avoid.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Ahh, so it probably won't do a whole lot to me, still should break my guard after 2-3 hits I imagine though.

Yeah I completely agree with that, I see it as a playing around weapon. I guess it's the way of evening out it's awesome power.
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:27 pm

True, with a better moveset it would be great. And hey I do beastly damage to everybody with that thing. Backstabbing ftw ;P
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Surprise factor: using initial gear, like warrior set, but all fully upgraded. Hit the guy with a chaos longsword+5 while he laughs at you
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 pm

XD
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by k0rruptid Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm

had one guy naked with a sack on his head invade. when i saw him naked i immediately stripped naked. (not even sure why so...dont ask 🐰). we had a little fist fight, he was trying to parry my fists, when he lands the parry, he switched to a lightning bandits knife, and took like 98% of my hp. i just laughed and stood still while he landed the final hit.

i assumed he was just bored not actually trying to kill me. lmao.

i was like, oh a parry from a fist, big deal! oh wait......
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm

There was a vid of somebody doing that on youtube. Was funny.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:04 pm

I got invaded by a guy in anor, I take off all my clothes and hide my weapon, then fake being afk. The guy arrives, bow, come closer, do the "hi" emote about 5 times, take off his weapon and start to hit me with his fists. I use the dragon stone, roar and one shot him. It was pretty fun.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 pm

nothing just my cold stare that says
    "Get the F out of my world before i shove this sword up your **** and twist it around 5 times and set you on fire and throw you off a cliff"
    and the guy runs away like a scared child

^
    thats against an invader anyway

AS an invader im just doing another cold stare that say
    "if you don't run now you're gonna die a horrible and painful death with a sword down your throat"

Last edited by Scudman_Slayer on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    menianoon
    menianoon

Post by menianoon Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

For me drop attacks seem to work pretty effectively. A person knowing they're being invaded already tends to get adrenaline pumping, but if you can set up where you drop on them and get a drop attack off, that seems to really mess with some people, not to mention the animation just looks awesome, and there's just something inherently threatening about a glowing red dude dropping down on you from nowhere to ruin your day.
    Nitos-Apprentice
    Nitos-Apprentice
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nitos-Apprentice Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Carphil wrote:I got invaded by a guy in anor, I take off all my clothes and hide my weapon, then fake being afk. The guy arrives, bow, come closer, do the "hi" emote about 5 times, take off his weapon and start to hit me with his fists. I use the dragon stone, roar and one shot him. It was pretty fun.

This doesn't really seem believable >.> Since the most you can hit with the roar effect active is 600 it seems illogical a person with armor took the full damage and has less than 600 HP at Anor as well as the fact that if you 'took off your armor' it means you weren't in dragon form so you managed to turn dragon then roar then punch before he reacted >.>
    Soulkrazy
    Soulkrazy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Soulkrazy Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:51 pm

^^^ unless he had the head equip already before he took of his clothes.happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

i think it might be real, if im not being cynical that is.

to be fair my favourite ideas at them moment on here are just naked invasions using sack/mimic head with hugeass weapon, just like the idea really big grin
    Nitos-Apprentice
    Nitos-Apprentice
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nitos-Apprentice Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Soulkrazy wrote:^^^ unless he had the head equip already before he took of his clothes.happy
    Dragon form roar and dragon head are two different transformations, now the torso stone will also create the head but if you have the head already transformed you can't use the roar until your body transforms.
    Soulkrazy
    Soulkrazy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Soulkrazy Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Nitos-Apprentice wrote:
    Soulkrazy wrote:^^^ unless he had the head equip already before he took of his clothes.happy
    Dragon form roar and dragon head are two different transformations, now the torso stone will also create the head but if you have the head already transformed you can't use the roar until your body transforms.

my bad. thanks for clarifying that.happy
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 pm

ive had a darkwaith invade me and just try to steal my humanity so I use a dark hand I had and stole his humanity and killed him LOL
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Wear Dark Clothing, Have Two Hammers at hand, and light the right hand with fire. When they charge, use the hammers and smack them. when they run, just slowly walk towards them. They may feel safe running away, but their is no where you can run to for sancurary.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Because my guy is in SL 230 in NG++ using greatsword of artorias, and the other guy was a darkwraith, prob a dex build without much vit because he was using bandits knife and gold hemmed clothes. when i turned into dragon, he equiped the knife and blood shield shield, giving me time to roar and erase his stamina.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Stay calm and walk gently toward host, if he attacks roll and continue walk slowly, then put your shield on back,if he attacks,evade and do it again.
    i nerves te host...
    after i run to the host consanly with my lifehunt and let him bleed to death

all this if i m the better player offcours hahaha
    ow yeah i uses iron golem set with havels gaunlets and havels legging
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 pm

demons great hammer +15 with hidden weapon buff, smack them or a phantom once and watch them flee. btw can you resin a hidden buffed weapon? invisible fire club of doooom!!
    Domhnall
    Domhnall
    Regular
    Regular

Location : Crosslegged in the Sewers, Occasionally Under a Bridge

Post by Domhnall Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm

The most intimidating thing you can do as an invader IMO is to kill both of the host's helper phantoms, within seconds of each other, then slowly turn around and face the host. That *** gets me every time, I run away with my pants around my ankles!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:05 pm