Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
dantheman123
Acarnatia
Emergence
bunnywink
Jansports
Rifter7
EeAyEss
Phoenix Rising
dancash1808
Carphil
Demon Slayer
Ahhotep1
GrinTwist
FattyOfDoom
roanispe
White Knight Wulf
ThatPerson
DarkW17
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Ghadis_God
reim0027
TehInfamousAmos
Spurgun
hageshisa
ViralEnsign_
robsthedon
Jovias-86
vatar5
billy_bayonet
34 posters

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:what the hell is this ally sh*t no way ahhop no offense

but how in the f*ck there's have to be allied between us i mean we the DS are suppose to kill in revenge for our sealing in new londo not to ally
    if then how can be war in here theres no point then

theres no need of ally our covs :x

billy i need to talk to u :evil:

Really, you are hardly an active member anywhere...and you fly in here acting all big and bad...jeeze, get with the program first LOL
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 pm

billy i,m sorry it was not my intention ok? ahhop its was a joke sorry too
    now why do i have to be active to do jks
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm

you wanns speak you have my attention
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:23 pm

ok i don,t like war but
    if we all do this alliance
    who are goin to be our enemy's n then wheres the war if the LH don,t are our enemys who is then

thats my point of view

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:32 pm

When people leave a covenant. The leader/members of the cov often take this very personally. This shows that we take the covs very personally. This is a good thing (most of the time).
    But we also take breaking alliances and such as very disrespectful. This makes the covenants politics tricky. Because some people might take it personally, and then they can't separate the RP character from the person. So making RP decisions might be very hard sometimes, harder than it should be IMO.

One thing i thought of today, maybe there could be a rebellion in one (or more) of the largest covs? Some members would join and some wouldn't. It doesn't have to be a war between the members, it might just be that some leave, and make a new cov together (that would have similarities to the cov they left). I'm not going to do this, but since we seem to need some kind of "action" right now.

Sorry, that first part was just me rambling :oops: .
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:33 pm

ohh wait exiled???
    is this have something to be with wyrm?

i might understands this now
    you are looking for a home LH?
    is dat what u are saying
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Ugh politics. Hate it. Work it out. Again, in the end, we are all on the same side. Never forget that please.

Anyway, I racked up 40 points of drunken invasions. The action was steady. I was invading almost simultaneously as soon as I used my red eye orb. Great night.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Wait up, I'm not a Darkstalker anymore?

Oh thanks heavens!

I knew I was feeling something strange! Everytime I invaded someone, I felt pity, and remorse after killing them. Sometimes, I even used the black crystal so the host could live!

That, until I came to the Township, and my rage against gankers exploded again :x
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:May I ask why Dough and Viral are unable or unwilling to muster the other smaller coves into an alliance or two if He and Viral are so keen on BIG wars? Why isn't that an option? :| Why must there be BIG wars at all? Why (or who) changed your opinion of the alliance Jovi...when you told me you were happy with it? 😢 Why is Dough so keen on doing a Tribal War Clone concept for the coves...when the NK's are, in fact, a small cove (now) with only a few active members. I honestly don't understand why it must be one way and no other.

I would appreciate answers to those questions because I am finding this whole situation rather odd...honest, really I do!! :shock:
    We are mustering the smaller. We're trying to make a big force to oppose you. However the fact they are smaller makes it hard to do so.
    There doesn't have to be big wars. Like I said its just that I enjoy big wars.
    Why does the NK being small have anything to do with what I want for the cov section?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Ahho this alliance basically puts a massive roadblock on all events. Suddenly the 2 biggest most active covs are joined up. There's no way to have a proper war now. You're all happy over the alliance, but what can you do now? Mass invasions together? Thats about it. How can you have a new creative avenue for covenant interaction when you can just steamroll everyone else?

Than way not unite the smaller coves Dough!!?? That is a great idea! Granted, it might take some work. But still, why is that not an option you can entertain? I am sure they would love a shot at the "Big Cove" wars, too. And, honestly, this isn't Tribal Wars...we can't build fortifications, fill warehouses full of stuff, have mines and "forestry". What do we do during Big Wars?...we Mass Invade and depend on point systems that have been the bane of every war because there is no way to verify those points earned. Why are Big Wars your only option? I am truly curious happy

haha...just realized I kinda repeated myself somewhat LOL
    And I will also repeat myself and say big wars arent the only way, I just enjoyed them a lot.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Carphil wrote:Wait up, I'm not a Darkstalker anymore?

Oh thanks heavens!

I knew I was feeling something strange! Everytime I invaded someone, I felt pity, and remorse after killing them. Sometimes, I even used the black crystal so the host could live!

That, until I came to the Township, and my rage against gankers exploded again :x

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  - Page 8 945058907
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

righteo everyone thanks for a decent Event twas rather fun, (unless you saw my rage about framerate on skype) i shall be offering out the Following promotions :

Reim- rank3 Voidwraith/ Corrtuption+3
    Ghadis_God VoidWraith/ Corruption+1
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 pm

billy, have the corruption rules changed or something? they dont seem like they used to be unless I am missing something xD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 pm

i offer corruption to those who do well in events
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 am

congrats reim and ghadis XD and so thats how your offering it then i gotta make sure to be in the next event then happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 am

but also the traditional way of corrupting your own soul by bringing in new members
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 am

Dan tell billy I parried n chained u and beat u in a set so I can gets mycorruption
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 am

yeah dan tell me!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:44 am

Announcement

The Fallen are now official a part of the DS during Mass invasion you choose between your DS toon or your Fallen toon. If you are to use your Fallen build the points for invasion are 1 per host 1 per phantom this is to balance out the higher SL then normal DS.

The Dark lord Challenges are back and available upon request, Myself or Glatts can be challenged to get your name on the Leaderboard, Aswell as the king of killer challenge which will take place in Oolacile
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:22 am

thank God then i challenge you billy for the dark lord challenge.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 am

Yes twilight you can, next time we are both on i will score you
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 pm

yes alright XD cant wait till then
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Any new stories from the Darkstalkers?

I've been mainly invading in the Township. Some good fights, an occasional ganker, but still fun.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:48 pm

I managed to get some PvP last night, I killed lautrec and his friends. Parried the spear user, waited for the mage to run out of spells before i stunlocked him and then i kicked Lautec off the "cliff".
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

i ve killed two 3v1 in pw , beat some peoples in blighttown, n had some duels in the moonpit not much.too bad i never record the 3v1 T-T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 pm