Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
dantheman123
Acarnatia
Emergence
bunnywink
Jansports
Rifter7
EeAyEss
Phoenix Rising
dancash1808
Carphil
Demon Slayer
Ahhotep1
GrinTwist
FattyOfDoom
roanispe
White Knight Wulf
ThatPerson
DarkW17
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Ghadis_God
reim0027
TehInfamousAmos
Spurgun
hageshisa
ViralEnsign_
robsthedon
Jovias-86
vatar5
billy_bayonet
34 posters

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 am

Vatar5 if you wanna join the rebellion it cool with me. Im sick of people buddying up in alliances and **** we need a war.

Dough and I may plan a small NK vs GS war for funsies but with Billeh unting all the "Im not sure of myself covenants" there is no point fighting him or a their allaiance.... so its up to the small covs to fight amongst themselves.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:54 am

This is what happens when you allow alliances for Cov wars :') And damn this is a strong one!
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:45 am

ROW ROW FIGHT DA ALLIANCE! o/

I'm in for a RIOT!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Vatar5 if you wanna join the rebellion it cool with me. Im sick of people buddying up in alliances and **** we need a war.

Dough and I may plan a small NK vs GS war for funsies but with Billeh unting all the "Im not sure of myself covenants" there is no point fighting him or a their allaiance.... so its up to the small covs to fight amongst themselves.

It is truly unfortunate that some have lowered themselves to "cheap shots". It saddens me sad

Why such strong emotions over this Viral. I am sorry that things didn't turn out the way you and Dough wanted them to...but who is to say that you are both right. There are so many people who are happy with this alliance. Far more then who are dissatisfied! Yet, they seem to mean nothing to you and the few others who are upset over this sad

This could quite possibly mean a new, and refreshing creative avenue for covenant interaction. Really, only a very few are focused intently upon the negative only. Insulting good people is just wrong and very disappointing.

Lets not revert back to what caused so much trouble and bad feelings in the forum and instead deal with changes in a positive manner happy

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Ahho this alliance basically puts a massive roadblock on all events. Suddenly the 2 biggest most active covs are joined up. There's no way to have a proper war now. You're all happy over the alliance, but what can you do now? Mass invasions together? Thats about it. How can you have a new creative avenue for covenant interaction when you can just steamroll everyone else?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:44 am

Alliances are by the rules. And I know I didn't write em.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 am

I just want to fight D8
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

And the Dark lord gave the order, The township Shall fall!

Its time people 24 hours of mass invading!!!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 am

DoughGuy wrote:Ahho this alliance basically puts a massive roadblock on all events. Suddenly the 2 biggest most active covs are joined up. There's no way to have a proper war now. You're all happy over the alliance, but what can you do now? Mass invasions together? Thats about it. How can you have a new creative avenue for covenant interaction when you can just steamroll everyone else?

Gota agree with Dough on this one...
    LH should have been farming us in our mass invasion instead... happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:57 am

Jovias-86 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Ahho this alliance basically puts a massive roadblock on all events. Suddenly the 2 biggest most active covs are joined up. There's no way to have a proper war now. You're all happy over the alliance, but what can you do now? Mass invasions together? Thats about it. How can you have a new creative avenue for covenant interaction when you can just steamroll everyone else?

Thanks to Dough for saying what I couldnt convey....

and also to JOv for recognising this issue... its pretty much true...even if people dont want to have events right now it will still hinder potential events in the future.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

Jovias-86 wrote:

Maybe they will be winking
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:15 am

Yeah Rob... Would have been so cool to invade you guys instead... happy
    Would have spiced up our Mass Invasion...

Im 28 btw... winking

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah Rob... Would have been so cool to invade you guys instead... happy

Im 28 btw... winking

Agreed, I thought The Hand may show happy

I'm 22
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 am

6 hours and 20 minutes left
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah Rob... Would have been so cool to invade you guys instead... happy

Im 28 btw... winking

I'm 22

Yh right... May be he will... its not over yet winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 am

May I ask why Dough and Viral are unable or unwilling to muster the other smaller coves into an alliance or two if He and Viral are so keen on BIG wars? Why isn't that an option? :| Why must there be BIG wars at all? Why (or who) changed your opinion of the alliance Jovi...when you told me you were happy with it? 😢 Why is Dough so keen on doing a Tribal War Clone concept for the coves...when the NK's are, in fact, a small cove (now) with only a few active members. I honestly don't understand why it must be one way and no other.

I would appreciate answers to those questions because I am finding this whole situation rather odd...honest, really I do!! :shock:

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Than way not unite the smaller coves Dough!!?? That is a great idea! Granted, it might take some work. But still, why is that not an option you can entertain? I am sure they would love a shot at the "Big Cove" wars, too. And, honestly, this isn't Tribal Wars...we can't build fortifications, fill warehouses full of stuff, have mines and "forestry". What do we do during Big Wars?...we Mass Invade and depend on point systems that have been the bane of every war because there is no way to verify those points earned. Why are Big Wars your only option? I am truly curious happy

haha...just realized I kinda repeated myself somewhat LOL
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:

Im 28 btw... winking

I'm 22

Yh right... May be he will... its not over yet winking

yep, Wyrm is out there "somewhere" building an army. The cove is called....you guessed it "Lifehunt" twisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm

lol

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Fue do not come into my thread and start talking like that to anyone! Who the hell do you think you are!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:04 pm

"The Leaders of The DS: Myself and The Exiled of Ariamis: Ahhotep have discussed the forum and covenant tensions surrounding our alliance and in the spirit of good relations and future events with do hereby now stand together in agreement to dissolve the alliance between the Darkstalkers and The Exiled of Ariamis."
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:06 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:"The Leaders of The DS: Myself and The Exiled of Ariamis: Ahhotep have discussed the forum and covenant tensions surrounding our alliance and in the spirit of good relations and future events with do hereby now stand together in agreement to dissolve the alliance between the Darkstalkers and The Exiled of Ariamis."

"The Leaders of The Ds: Billy and The Exiled of Ariamis: Ahhotep have discussed the forum and covenant tensions surrounding our alliance and in the spirit of good relations and future events with do hereby now stand together in agreement to dissolve the alliance between the Darkstalkers and The Exiled of Ariamis."
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:06 pm

billy it was a joke
    sorry if exes

but i think that there no should be any alliance between us i mean why whoi are we goin to invade now
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:billy it was a joke
    sorry if exes

but i think that there no should be any alliance between us i mean why whoi are we goin to invade now

Funny coming from someone who is never active on here, fue.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am