Dark Souls Prepare to die Edition SL5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

mankind

Dark Souls Prepare to die Edition SL5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

Post by mankind on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 am

posted this already in the "general section", think it's better to post it here.

hi all

this is my first post here. iam a souls series fan since day one. i like to play difficult/hard games and the souls series is something i have missed the last couple of years.

iam always out for hard challenges so i made a "starting class" run in demons, in dks i will do the same. i have no opportunity to record my ps3 gameplay so i bought dks for the pc to record my gameplay easily. i hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me any or leave comments.

here is my sl 5 playthrough of the prepare to die edition. part III will be about the new content and new bosses. all 3 parts show just boss fights, i think there are enough playthroughs on yt and most of you know every corner of the game.

part I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvLTcuWxy7U&feature=plcp
    part II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzRkKH4N9ik&feature=plcp
    part III:
    Spoiler:

hope you like it, thx 4 watching.
    greets mk

Last edited by mankind on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Dark Souls Prepare to die Edition SL5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

Post by Veradox on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Put a Spoiler tag on the third video happy Otherwise - great job!

mankind

Re: Dark Souls Prepare to die Edition SL5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

Post by mankind on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Veradox wrote:Put a Spoiler tag on the third video happy Otherwise - great job!

done, thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:26 pm