Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! Empty Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by ChizFreak Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Edit 22/08/2012: Check my new thread talking about my channel of YouTube, I will be recording all this new content! I bought the PC edition! :
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10274-reminder-2-days-left-for-launch-check-my-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-youtube-channel-subscribe-now-so-you-don-t-miss-dks-content

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This a quote from Yukon.

New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
    PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
    New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
    New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
    New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
    New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs

http://www.preparetodie.com/uk/about/

TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzSqBfPQIEk&feature=player_embedded#!

Oh my *** god I'm crying of happiness.

EDIT: I'm Excited because I'm 100% they will release a DLC with this new content for consoles. It's just a hunch.

EDIT 2: I just looked at the Dark Souls Facebook app: https://www.facebook.com/darksouls/app_352678381442367
    The announcement was the PC edition. Let's just hope they say we are gonna get a DLC for consoles.

EDIT 4: Pictures of Artorias OMG (I haven't confirmed it's artorias but it certainly looks like it's him):

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! 546003_305261082880276_119869331419453_757376_520347860_n

Second Pic of Artorias (link because it occupies too much space):

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/564618_305259969547054_119869331419453_757375_113075776_n.jpg

EDIT 5: This thread will be edited several times. (Irony).

EDIT 6: I uploaded a Pic I think shows something that's gonna be very important (not just a boss):

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! 9ghd12

Here is the original much bigger screenshot (1440x900):

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/ekgpdx.jpg

New trailer from Gamescom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcfg0ZZhJnQ

Last edited by ChizFreak on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 13 times in total
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by berkut Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 pm

You seem so excited about this haha happy
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by Yukon Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 pm

One thing that has me worried is the "Quick Match making" comment. Are they putting in a chat room/invite log? I really feel like that takes away from the atmosphere!

I guess we have to wait and see.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh christ this sounds amazing!
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I don't see anything about mentioning this as DLC, just a New PC version. that is something thats kinda make me worried...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:16 pm

ChizFreak wrote:This a quote from Yukon.

You just made all my dreams come true and more!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Is that the Pimp Slapping Hand of Artorias in the trailer? I hope so.....
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Oolacile Tomb = Tomb of Giants + Magic.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 pm

w8 this dosent remotely speak of any dlc if this is pc exclusive then ****'s gonna get real
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:25 pm

i have the weirdest boner right now :shock:
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:26 pm

I just hope there WILL be DLC for us as well and not just the pc version....
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm

ChizFreak wrote:This a quote from Yukon.

EDIT: I'm Excited because I'm 100% they will release a DLC with this new content for consoles. It's just a hunch.

EDIT 2: I just looked at the Dark Souls Facebook app: https://www.facebook.com/darksouls/app_352678381442367
    The announcement was the PC edition. Let's just hope they say we are gonna get a DLC for consoles.

Buckets. Buckets were came on this day. Enough that even all the lady's of the night couldn't fathom
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Can someone post a screenshot? I don't have facebook...
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 pm

There aren't enough pants in my house for me to relieve myself in, I'm so *** excited for this. FromSoftware, shut up and take my money!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Yukon wrote:Can someone post a screenshot? I don't have facebook...

Don't worry, they just put the video I linked in there, nothing more.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Yeah....it looks like they repaired the wall, pulled a screen down and are showing a movie now.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:38 pm

I dunno why, but the coolest thing for me in that entire trailer was the cutscene of Oscar and Tarkus. New bosses? New areas? Psh, give me more NPC interations to figure out!
    Wareditor
    Wareditor
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Wareditor Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Awesome !!!
    I hope it will be released for PS3 / XB.
    The PC version could be interesting due to the moding possibility happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Oscar and Tarkus was part of older release materials. DoughGuy's "There's more to them" thread has a link with all of it. Oscar got around
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:49 pm

'Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include an untold chapter in the
    world of Lordran where the player must stop the spread of darkness at
    all costs by facing and defeating the Dark Knight Artorias.' That is what it says on the website, any ideas why Artorias would have risen from his grave to do this?
    DeCeleRator93
    DeCeleRator93
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DeCeleRator93 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

First time I've been on the forums in awhile but I've gotta say I'm so excited to finally have a look at Artorias!!!!! The resident badass of Dark Souls finally reveals himself!!! big grin
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Really guys? Does it really matter that its GFWL? You get Dark Souls on the PC, isn't that enough?
    onionkingg

Post by onionkingg Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:57 pm

If they don't put this on consoles I will be so disappointed in From because this is one of my favorite games. Also cant wait to fight Artorias and meet Gough.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:57 pm

berkut wrote:'Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include an untold chapter in the
    world of Lordran where the player must stop the spread of darkness at
    all costs by facing and defeating the Dark Knight Artorias.' That is what it says on the website, any ideas why Artorias would have risen from his grave to do this?

That's an easy one. He never died. The Tomb that Sif is guarding is a Memorial. That was one of our theories. It came up to be true!

It's a Memorial to the Good Artorias, who stopped existing to became the Dark Knight Artorias we now see in the video when he made a covenant with the Dark Creatures of the Abyss as the Artorias' Covenant Ring's descriptions says.
    Fafhrd81

Post by Fafhrd81 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 pm

To retrieve the King’s Crowns and reach the flame of the world, you will have to face the White King Gwen and his knights, the witch Izarith and her evil daughters, the first dead, Nit, and the immortal and nameless shadow dwarves.

lol who in the world have translated and proofread this >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 am